The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I love her Ben performance, my wish of hearing her sing longer in English came true. Too bad it's still too short and no chemistry with Ryeowook lol

I'm loving all the stages for year end gayo :D

lol so true.. he wasn't even trying to make it work with her lol.. but she sang a lot of english with son of a gun.. which was HOT lol.

Nicole was awesome on FO :D.. She was just being her shiksin self and i liked that she showed her competitive side on the ice rink which i thought was HILARIOUS lol.. the rolling reminded me of Nodaji lol.. and her love of FOOD haha..when the rice pot fell and then she panicked to the beef eating incident which jong kook caught her lol then how it ended with Hyori asking her if the food was good and she was like yep lol

She was great on Family Outing! Not trying to bash her but Nicole totally outshoned Tifanny. By the way, just out of curiosity, does anyone know if Oh Brothers was just a one time thing? Or was that suppose to be a weekly variety show??

Oh! Brothers was a pilot episode, from what i know.. there hasn't been any word on the future of the show.