The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

She's awesome in Family Outing lol It's so funny and yeah she showed her competitive side, sliding to win the race with Hyori and yeah the rolling lol Nicole the shik shin haha she just loves food and her laugh is so loud when Daesung tried to douse the fire and there's like a thick smoke haha

I hope if Oh Brothers continue to air, she'll be a guest again or a permanent lol cos it's nice to see her sporty side and competitiveness.

I watched their perf in Ever OSL show, she really lost weight again lol her pants is riding so low on her hips, though I hope she doesn't overdo it like last time before their comeback cos she was so skinny back then

She's awesome in Family Outing lol It's so funny and yeah she showed her competitive side, sliding to win the race with Hyori and yeah the rolling lol Nicole the shik shin haha she just loves food and her laugh is so loud when Daesung tried to douse the fire and there's like a thick smoke haha

I hope if Oh Brothers continue to air, she'll be a guest again or a permanent lol cos it's nice to see her sporty side and competitiveness.

I watched their perf in Ever OSL show, she really lost weight again lol her pants is riding so low on her hips, though I hope she doesn't overdo it like last time before their comeback cos she was so skinny back then

yep.. Dream Team should be fun.. she is getting thinner.. i just think of her depriving herself of food or working out a lot.. i think DSP should hire a nutritionist, it would be easier for all the girls when their meals are planned out instead of dieting themselves...

yep.. Dream Team should be fun.. she is getting thinner.. i just think of her depriving herself of food or working out a lot.. i think DSP should hire a nutritionist, it would be easier for all the girls when their meals are planned out instead of dieting themselves...

Yesss. Someone to plan out their calorie intake based on how much they burn.

Swing diets are insanely unhealthy and it'd be awesome if DSP could take care of KARA's health, too. haha.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8412/4blue6305.jpg

lol! Nicole, playful as always~~ :)

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/694/8blue6305.jpg

soo pretty. <3 For some reason this cap reminds me of "Happy ... And" haha.

I love that duet so much! And woah, I just looked it up on youtube and I had no idea she had performed it with Hanbyul.

Oh the Tales Runner vids lol. The character really looks like Nicole, especially the one on the bottom left of the screen. And the sound effects are funny.

Oh the dorm vid, yes Nicole looked so pretty there :3

I was SOOO happy when i saw that picture of her with LONG hair again.. I liked the short hair but the long hair softens her up a bit.. and she becomes more girly? lol.. the short hair complemented her tomboyish side but time for a change, can't wait for their comeback!

wow..

those pic are good..

thx mae :D

compared to her debut days, i like her short hair..

but those new photo of her with long hair really suits her..

she really pretty there..

and it does make her look more girly..lol

i really curious what will their hairstyle be when they comeback :thumbup:

i really wish all of them will be more mature and of course more pretty :)