The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

^^ LOL ruined.. her skipping is funny. I don't know that she realizes how we're like shocked how she's sexy one minute then turns around and is all dorky.. it's awesome lol.

for that Alphabet interview I think she especially mention going back to America thing b/c she knows its coming true.. and I bet her family and friends will be there all happy like that's OUR Nicole haha.

^^ yeah i bet she is, in one of her tweet Nicole said she already make to-do list for this US trip...so i hope she could make it all despite their schedule.

Well i was hoping they got to go a couple of days early... sort of like how SS501 did last year though it was to shoot their album cover.. KARA should be done promoting Lupin by the end of April... :).. I would be soo happy if their trip to LA got documented.. but that seems unlikely.. XD. I'm not sure but Nicole mentioned her mom when she was asked about their trip to LA.. I assume she's going with them?.. not sure.

^^ from previous HB show did any Korean TV broadcasted the show? If so, probably they would documented KaRa too like Mnet did in Japan showcase. If not well lets hope for selcas from them or fancam from our fellow Kamilia that will attending...Maybe her mom going as part of her prize for Nicole Goes to College?

I hope they get to stay in America longer since this is the first time that she gets to go back there again after so long. And I'm hoping for self cam and fancams :( Cole's so excited she made a to-do list already XD I wonder if she's practicing her english again haha it would be cool if she hosted in English too.

^^ from previous HB show did any Korean TV broadcasted the show? If so, probably they would documented KaRa too like Mnet did in Japan showcase. If not well lets hope for selcas from them or fancam from our fellow Kamilia that will attending...Maybe her mom going as part of her prize for Nicole Goes to College?

I think there were but it was short clips etc.. SS501 had their own Japanese show that documented them.. I'm holding out a bit of hope that Mnet will have a special edition of Nicole's show that will follow her to LA LOL. But I doubt it XD.

I hope they get to stay in America longer since this is the first time that she gets to go back there again after so long. And I'm hoping for self cam and fancams :tongue: Cole's so excited she made a to-do list already XD I wonder if she's practicing her english again haha it would be cool if she hosted in English too.

I was thinking that too.. she might be practicing her English XD lol. I mean her schedule besides the Lupin perfs are pretty slow XD. She should be hosting in English, I think everyone is looking forward to that.

woah..

to-do list??

lol..

she really waiting for it eh?xD

and yeah,it will be nice if the girls can have some free time..

they really need a break..

but i'm wishing for a show too..lol..

and nicole hosting in english will be great..

i like her english in her college show..

and nicole hosting in english will be great..

i like her english in her college show..

If you are talking about the narration on the show it's not Nicole.

some gifs from Love FM.. omg Nicole's forehead XD

33wpnok.jpg

fm046v.gif

credit: as tagged + dcnc.

really ? so who then ? her voice sound similar to nicole ..

I've watched enough Nicole's stuff to know it's not Nicole's voice XD. Watch her speak on Star English.

yeah i was thinking like that... i think that's nicole, her voice sound similiar like nikori...

but i trust that's not nikori, mae said like that, because she's Nicole biased... (:

woooahw...

Thanks for info mae... (:

LOL. I would be able to tell of any of the members. I know all their voices XD

From the Happy...End days.

5owgfr.jpg

credit: dckara.

wooo! nicole is so cute! ^.^ Have you all watched Dream Team the special episode? XD nicole is so cute and beautiful there~~ especially when she said "that's how world works." Ommo! Nicole is totally my role model now other than jaejoong :D can't wait to see her more x)

ahh thanks for the Nicole vid.. her singing Lucky.. it was really nice, don't know what she was nervous about it.

She's really good at these type of songs, very mellow and sweet sounding. I like their harmonies too.

Lucky MP3, Get it Here: http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=5774

i don't know whether its relevant or not, but i just found new Kim Jong Kook interview with the infamous Wang Biho, and KJK said Nicole is the only idol he can talk comfortably to (maybe because of FO). (KJK is also Mighty Mouth's company sajangnim/president)

link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNlHXrEvABw

(cr : uploader)

its around 02:36

i think its interesting coz KJK is famous for not really close with many female celebritiies and usually his female friends are those A list celebs like Yoon Eun Hye, Lee Hyori etc so i find it really good that KJK consider Nicole as his friend too XD

Edited by kara4life