The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Has anyone noticed Nicole's mom and her are like not the sweet mother and daughter relationship? On mnet nicole goes to school, the mom was going to give Nicole flowers if she got into college but, even if she did know Nicole did get into college, she didn't give her the flowers? Well yeah I just noticed that xD And Nicole looks like her mom A LOT. But, I'm wondering how her dad looks like.

Pretty sure they have a natural love/hate relationship.. Nicole's at the age where that happens plus she's a single child lol XD. I remember her mentioning how during her time as a trainee whenever she and her mom fought, her mom would write her letters and she'd feel better.

@curbow and @dejiiiiyoung

Don't know if Cole's dad is in LA but she mentions he's in the States so it's just an assumption that he's in LA XD Actually Cole doesn't mention her dad that much or at all from what I remember so there's not much info about him.

Edited by firewater07

and still remember this?.. so random :

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

omg, she's hot *dies*

@Kim...

yeah...

Nicole...she so hot there...*faint*

look at Kim Beom reaction...huhu~

If I'm the one on that chair...I think I faint on that spot....

nicole jjang...

@firewater..

lol..

at least we know he is in States..

i know it's personal..but sometimes i wish we can know about kara's family more :tongue:

@kim

it's fun to see nicole on KARA4 days..

she looks really different right now..

maybe she have the biggest change until now?? :)

but yeah,that perf is great..

and watching her prepared for it on selfcam is funny too xD

I think she's the most changed member since debut definitely. I remember that dance at the MKMF's, that was when i first saw the spark that was the Nicole we know today :lol:

I just watched Strong Heart and Nicole did a sexy dance, it was funny how the SJ guys introduced her.. a coke drink lol.

╔══════════════╗

Nicole totally killed it during that dance battle at the MKMF~

Heheh and Kim Bum looks so flustered!

And now its just occured to me... Nicole was only 16(?) (international) then... WOW~

And speaking of her sexy dances,

her sexy dance on Strong Heart was hot hot HOT!

I especially loved the part when she caresses her face at the end~

And not to mention she looked STUNNING! Really liked her outfit~

╚══════════════╝

^^ thanks for the vids.. anyone else noticed Hongki checking Nicole out during the dance :lol:

and cause i loved this Nicole moment lol: http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1269403069

credit: kara-t.

╔══════════════╗

OMO~ I noticed that too!

He was watching so intensely~ lol

Heheh and I don't blame him~

The dance was definitely HOT!

Heheh I'm excited for the next episode~

I hope there will be some more KJK & Nicole interactions!

Heheh and Nicole looks so adorable in the gif~

╚══════════════╝

@mae..

coke drink???lol...

i haven't watched it.. >.<

and the swf is funny mae!!!

she can;t open it? xD

and yes..i'm agree that Nicole is the one that changes the most..

appearance-wise of course,not only her hair..

but her whole body..

and it seems she got more mature,but still have a lot of hidden aegyo too :)

don't know bout the mature things..maybe because of jing??

because when i watch the self cam of KARA4, nicole is really the maknae one!!! xD

and in terms of her skill..singing and dancing,she improves A Lot too :)

Thanks! =D I didn't know if we had to post an introduction thread anywhere so...

Mind me asking, what's Taxi?

It's like a talk show format done in a taxi except all the KARA members were there so they rented a bus limousine here's the Intro section for the forum, you are welcomed to post :eyelove:http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php?showforum=15