The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Anyone notice Nicole's been sort of in the background in terms of variety shows? I mean she did tape 3 shows with other members but she's been pretty laid back since the Lupin promotions, maybe I am just used to her being on a lot of shows :D.. But I hope she's brushing up on her English for KMF then :P

Anyone notice Nicole's been sort of in the background in terms of variety shows? I mean she did tape 3 shows with other members but she's been pretty laid back since the Lupin promotions, maybe I am just used to her being on a lot of shows :(.. But I hope she's brushing up on her English for KMF then :P

i was thinking the same thing. but then i think it's because we're used to her on a lot of shows or being on one show that shows every week and we can anticipate it, like Nicole Goes to College and SGB. also, because other members are going on weekly shows (except Ham?), so in comparison, i think nicole has slowed down, but other than that, it seems pretty normal.

i do hope kara can appear on more shows and also hv show as a group and nicole can also be on another show as a permanent member type! (i was really hoping for oh brothers! to have more episodes or a show like that where she can be active!)

anyone noticed that Nicole's American accent is back, started noticing it on Nicole Goes to College and then on SGB this past week. i think she's more comfy with her natural accent and doesn't feel the need to "korean-ize" it as when she was less fluent in korean.

Anyone notice Nicole's been sort of in the background in terms of variety shows? I mean she did tape 3 shows with other members but she's been pretty laid back since the Lupin promotions, maybe I am just used to her being on a lot of shows :unsure:.. But I hope she's brushing up on her English for KMF then :P

same with lalalalahey, and also maybe it had to do with their upcoming Japanese plan so maybe the management didn't make her committed for a new project/show. I think right now in terms of TV show, only Hara that committed in one variety while others just appearing as a guest in various show. But from the shows Nicole appearing during this Lupin promotion so far, its all good and she had her own screentime...

Edited by kara4life

@mae

thnx for the GIF

haha~ Nicole so dork there...

haha~ so funny..she is hyper active there....huhu~

@totaltrainwreck

haha~

nice2...Nicole Croft there....

@Kim

Nicole from Kara album signing...

Nicole looks really2 cute there...

and really2 pretty there...

Nicole sweet and wonderful smile....

thnx for the pics Kim...

anyone noticed that Nicole's American accent is back, started noticing it on Nicole Goes to College and then on SGB this past week. i think she's more comfy with her natural accent and doesn't feel the need to "korean-ize" it as when she was less fluent in korean.

Yes Television :)..

same with lalalalahey, and also maybe it had to do with their upcoming Japanese plan so maybe the management didn't make her committed for a new project/show. I think right now in terms of TV show, only Hara that committed in one variety while others just appearing as a guest in various show. But from the shows Nicole appearing during this Lupin promotion so far, its all good and she had her own screentime...

Well, in that one article it talked about Gyuri being on a new variety show and also Gyuri, Jiyoung, and Hara have regular radio stints.. so that means they are making money XD. I think about those things... where SeungYeon and Nicole have been going here and there though I guess they both have made a good amount from previous projects :lol:

Maybe Nicole isn't getting offers? T-T Can anyone tell me why Seungyeon and Nicole aren't on Radio Shows by themselves or together?

and about those picture from busan: Nicole is always smiling when it comes to her fans <3 Every time they win with Lupin[or win in music shows] Nicole screams out Kamilia <3

Edited by nerdxissa

Maybe Nicole isn't getting offers? T-T Can anyone tell me why Seungyeon and Nicole aren't on Radio Shows by themselves or together?

and about those picture from busan: Nicole is always smiling when it comes to her fans <3 Every time they win with Lupin[or win in music shows] Nicole screams out Kamilia <3

I was thinking that there is a chance that SeungYeon and Nicole haven't gotten offers.. but that sounds impossible lol For Nicole, I think she's better on tv with all her facial expressions and reactions.. with SeungYeon, seems like DSP is keeping her open to other opprotunities maybe?

I was watching KARA's interview on TokyoMX Hanryuu Fondue and Nicole got some cookies like for the one star interview during their rock u days.. anyways she was smelling/sniffing them throughout the interview with gyuri lol.

Found this too funny, watch Nicole:

21b7yhk.gif

288rpf9.gif

161b9w.gif

credit: mae.

^

lol yeah..it sounds impossible mae..

or maybe they getting their rest time??on their early year it seems cole and ham was the most busiest member..

now it's time for the rest of the members..lol..

but yeah,i love cole on tv show..hoping they will have some variety show together again..

and SY, she have a big potential..and there's a chance for dsp to save her for bigger opportunities..

and bout the interview,,it seems so funny..

i can imagine that xd

@kim

thx kim for the pic..

nice..she always smiling there :D

love the 3rd one..

but the 1st pic seems weird?? xD

Ahah. That GIF is cute, Mae. (:

Cole's like "Maeum {I have no idea how to romanize it correctly, because I don't think it's just 'mam' like the spelling lol}! D8 /gestures to heart."

She's upset that Kara can't remember their own lyrics. XDD

^^

wow...thnx mae for the GIf...

haha~ Nicole....

now I really2 can't wait for SGB ep sub at KBSW....

she still look cute there....

and Nice Nicole frame...I wonder..where can I get that frame...

^^

Thnx mae for the Gif...

Nicole...nicole...

she always look dork...and entertain us...huhu~

Nicole jjang...!!

that Gif really2 funny....

It looks a bit wierd if we watch it many2 times.....

Edited by zaimi_kara

i gotta say, i adore her personality and charm. not so much her voice, but that's my opinion.

being in a new country and be able to adapt so well in such a short time, she sure has gain a lot of respect from fans alike.

hope to hear her sing ballads or the lower pitch range. ^^

thx a lot mae for all the gifs..

i got a lil bit too late >.<

thx mx one,she's sniffing it again and again..

and the camera always got it..lol

the frustrated one is funny too..

and dorky nicole on the last one..lol...

she is adorkable xD

╔══════════════╗

OMO~ all those gifs of Cole are so cute and funny!

Lol what was Nicole holding & smelling in the 3 set gifs???

In the last of the set, looks like Gyuri was starting to get curious too!

And Nicole was so adorkable on SGB~

It was great seeing her back there! She got quite a good number of shots too!

But this gif is really something... : http://i41.tinypic.com/afezc7.gif

So weird yet so adorable! Love all her kiddy habits!

╚══════════════╝

i gotta say, i adore her personality and charm. not so much her voice, but that's my opinion.

hope to hear her sing ballads or the lower pitch range. ^^

Oh yes, I hope she is able to sing in her normal range but that doesn't seem possible at the moment XD. I'll stick with her doing covers every once in a while.

╔══════════════╗

OMO~ all those gifs of Cole are so cute and funny!

Lol what was Nicole holding & smelling in the 3 set gifs???

In the last of the set, looks like Gyuri was starting to get curious too!

And Nicole was so adorkable on SGB~

It was great seeing her back there! She got quite a good number of shots too!

But this gif is really something... : http://i41.tinypic.com/afezc7.gif

So weird yet so adorable! Love all her kiddy habits!

╚══════════════╝

She was smelling the cookies she got lol.

Quick question : Nicole got her own fansite (jungnicole.net) now, is it had its own name like with Hara fansite called Miracle, or Jiyoung (idk the name but it had Jiyoung's logo in it)

Are you asking what the site is called?.. It's called Twinkling.