The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

I'm watching Taxi part 2 and Nicole's mom is so.. how do I say it? Nicole is so innocent, bubbly, natural and bright while her mom is one of those fancy, orderly moms xD at least that's what I see right now xD It's just hard for me to imagine Nicole will grow up into someone not like her right now. I mean she has to realize what she doesn't realize right now, right? Am I making sense? xD

anyone notice Nicole eating properly and mannerly next to her mom? xD

be back to edit <3 nothing else to say xD

[kya~ third time I topped a page ^-^]

Edited by nerdxissa

@ mae, thanks for the info, is it her own fanclub? I mean like not just the site name but her official fanclub. I read somewhere that Hara got her own fanclub named Miracle, and they also make many fancam, photos, and send gifts to her, and i think Jiyoung too got her own as well.

I'm watching Taxi part 2 and Nicole's mom is so.. how do I say it? Nicole is so innocent, bubbly, natural and bright while her mom is one of those fancy, orderly moms xD at least that's what I see right now xD It's just hard for me to imagine Nicole will grow up into someone not like her right now. I mean she has to realize what she doesn't realize right now, right? Am I making sense? xD

anyone notice Nicole eating properly and mannerly next to her mom? xD

be back to edit <3 nothing else to say xD

[kya~ third time I topped a page ^-^]

Yes, she's being respectful to her mom .. which is nice to see how she changes her mood etc depending on the situation. Her mom, I didn't think she was fancy more like chic and cool? haha... I read that when Nicole's mom appeared, one of the MC was like Ah! Nicole's sister Haha.. and Nicole was like She is NOT my sister :lol:

@ mae, thanks for the info, is it her own fanclub? I mean like not just the site name but her official fanclub. I read somewhere that Hara got her own fanclub named Miracle, and they also make many fancam, photos, and send gifts to her, and i think Jiyoung too got her own as well.

Well Miracle is fansite and I guess all those fans gathered and are called Miracle. The site and the fanclub should be the same people if you know where i'm getting at, it's the same as KARA-T all those pictures and videos are property of KARA-T but I don't know if they call themselves the KARA-T fanclub usually just say they are from KARA-T lol. Nicole does have a Naver fan cafe called Quincy and if you remember they along with Kara with Kamilia paid for birthday ads for Hara and Jiyoung.

^ ^ thanks again mae for the info, i know about Quincy just now (i'm a bad Nicole's fan LOL). I'm quite confused with how those fanclub worked in Korea. And looking forward to watch the Taxi show, its interesting to heard that Nicole become different when her mom around

ahh..

all the talks about taxi part2 seems really fun..

i really enjoy the 1st part although i didn't understand it xD..

downloading it right away...

I read that when Nicole's mom appeared, one of the MC was like Ah! Nicole's sister Haha.. and Nicole was like She is NOT my sister

lol...cole and her mom..

they really have a funny relationship xD

cole having a lot of expressions,but her mother more to cool side..

lol...

EDIT:

just done watching the taxi..

cole and her mom seems so nice :(

but cole seems very calm in this epi??

at 3min marks,the part when the first time they came to the rest then cole stand besides her mom,

then the scene got stopped for a while..it seems so nice..

and cole was mistaken as kara's leader??if i don't mistaken..lol

this part have a lot of talking,really want to know what are they talking about..

and why does one of the female guest's face was covered??is it maybe her request??

@firewater..

lol i noticed that too..

jing and hara paying attention to cole's mom too xD

Edited by curbow

Saw this tweet: Kim Jong Kook's second girl-group is KARA ("because I'm close with Nicole!")

Nicole knowing tons of people.. this is what happens :D but i'd hope he liked the group too XD

woah great..

KJK nice relationship with cole :P

hopefully KJK will get the rest of the members better too :)

Nicole is one of the idols who like to working out/have great body build

lol..is it the only thing that matters for him?? xD

^ yeah KJK said that on his Tvn interview (his #1 is SNSD LOL), and on that interview too KJK said Nicole is one of the idols who like to working out/have great body build along with 2PM & SuJu.

OMG Really? SNSD? haha... how about Kara? lol....

well yeah, Hara got her fansclub, is Miracle.. and nicole's fansclub is jungnicole.net

but the nicole's site not really update like hara's fansclub... lol

and i found this So Random :

nqss4p.jpg

I like nicole's expression... :lol:

on that interview too KJK said Nicole is one of the idols who like to working out/have great body build along with 2PM & SuJu.

ahh is that what bonded them .. working out? lol. thanks.

from Twinkling, aww they are trying their best to keep the site active

:)

15pl7jq.jpg

28svw2t.jpg

qxm39u.jpg

wow thanks mae for the pics, its that picture of Nicole pitching ball is from recently?

i don't see any news about her going to pitch at a game

It's for a show called Home Run King... all the members were there taping and Cole's fan(s) took pics too like Hara and SeungYeon's fans.. yay :eyelove:

@mae : when that show gonna be aired? Or is it already?

They just taped it last week... forgot to add it to the schedule XD..

I was watching the fancams of KARA arriving to their hotel in Thailand, the fans were so nice screaming for the girls and it looked like Nicole was holding a fan gift :lol:

^ OMG, Nicole looks absolutely gorgeous there. Do you see her eyes twinkling? :) Might be just the lights but that isn't photoshop right there! So pretty but, I wish she would tone done the eyeliner, you can bearly see her eye's sometimes xD She still looks pretty but, she looks prettier with her eyes showing[like in that picture].

Just watched the subbed Kara Mnet Japan interview during Revolution promotion, and at one part Nicole share her story about when her uncle and aunt in US called her and her nephew singing Mister over the phone, it makes me glad to know that her family in US following her work in Korea and still in contact, and also this the 1st time i know that Nicole had a little nephew..how cute is that XD

@mae

Thnx for the pics...

Nicole so pretty there...

her short hair and thick make up jjang...!!

and now I miss her long hair...

after watch the lesmore video...I miss her long hair now...

^^ OMG you should share with us what happened? and pictures? lol

Just watched the subbed Kara Mnet Japan interview during Revolution promotion, and at one part Nicole share her story about when her uncle and aunt in US called her and her nephew singing Mister over the phone, it makes me glad to know that her family in US following her work in Korea and still in contact, and also this the 1st time i know that Nicole had a little nephew..how cute is that XD

Her little nephews trying to sing along to Mister.. it's going to be so awesome for her to see her family in May :)

@mae

Thnx for the pics...

Nicole so pretty there...

her short hair and thick make up jjang...!!

and now I miss her long hair...

after watch the lesmore video...I miss her long hair now...

I miss her hair so much..XD lol.. I seriously think her haircut could've turned out nicer.. even if it was that short.

OMG Nicole

:)

105.jpg

Nicole's pic on Strong Heart.. awww cute:

e24special2100406hdtvxv.jpg

credit: wabbitkr.