The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

@mae..

woah i missed a lot >.<

thx for all the pics..

and the last pic u post..love cole's smile there :D

@condominium

u should tell more about it and post more pic like the one u post earlier in the sbox xD

i really envy you xD being so close to them,esp to nicole..lol

104609dsc93901.jpg

fanpic from withkara (thailand's fanclub)

201004071270635340.jpg

201004071270631708.jpg

kara at mistine's press conference ! they will be a presenter of new product of mistine

it's called Mistine BB Wonder Compact but i didnt attend to this event T_T

cause im really BUSY today so i lost my chance to meet up with nicole T_T

and sorry guys i dont have anypics at the concert because they didnt allow cam

so i didnt bring it but you can find some also or if i found them i will share to you guys ^^

NICOLE was really HOTTEST that day !!! DONT BE JEALOUS LOL

@condominium

Thnx for the pics....

Thai Kamilia surely lucky....

and they all gorgeous there....huhu~

2nd pic...Nicole sweet smile...ah...she melt me...:)

oww~ I think there will be next time....maybe you can see her another year...maybe...

I don't know where to put the below comment...but it's a comment to the recent allkpop article about nicole's weight and it wasn't in the news section.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/04/netizens-co...comment-1894109

Most commenters have been supportive, but some make it seem as though she's going to be anorexic soon and undermine the hard work she puts in working out...and i'm just a little annoyed by how selective pics are chosen for the comparison and many recent discussions about kara, when it's not about a music show, is about them in tears and their diets...they're more than just their diets!!!!! sigh....but below is my rant (already posted on akp (i'm sunnieday). Let me know if I'm wrong because I don't know it's my bias at work or what....

"I've been a kara fan for a while now and nicole has always been my favorite. if you look at the pics, nicole had baby fat when she first debuted and then she and the rest of kara were quite small in a small boned way during Rock You, and then looked a little rounder (i'm not saying plump or fat, just a comparison) during Pretty Girl and Honey. Then they slimmed down for Wanna and Mister. I didn't find Nicole sickly skinny though, more like she went back to the Rock You weight and replaced what little baby fat she had with muscles. This Star Hwabo Pictorial was taken during Mister and for some reason, maybe it's the angle or the outfit or push-up garments, I thought Nicole looked different from when they were in belly baring Mister outfits.

Anyway, if you don't take this pic and take one of her Mister pics, Nicole looks like she lost about 2kg and toned up some more (look at the arms). I'm not trying to justify this or placing any judgment, it's just an observation from a long time fan who doesn't think its fair to compare using just these two pics.

I think she still looks healthy on camera and from fancams, but i hope she won't feel pressured to lose more weight. i like nicole during mister and i like her now and i certainly like her for more than just what dress size she wears and hope there will be more reports on other aspects of kara than their diets and tears because they have so much more to them."

@condominium

woah..i saw the pic on ur post on sbox..

and i really love the 1st pics..

it's EPIC!!!lol..

really can't wait for the actual show broadcasted..xD

but judging from the monitor on one of the fancam..

the cameraman really missed a lot of important parts xD

@firwater..

woah nice..

cole so pretty there and sweet ;)

love the pics..

but on the 2nd one,what happen to jing?lol

@lalalahey..

ahh the comments on akpop..

it's better not to read it..

it will makes u angry..no matter what the topics..

nicole is already great..and she always try to do her best..

i'm just hoping that this one won't affect her anymore..

Edited by curbow

lalalalahey, I was going to bring this up too.. I know Nicole's trying out a different kind of life style and those picture comparisons, I won't get too worked up on them b/c her weight goes up and down since her debut. I'm more worried that she is taking her diet + exercise pretty seriously and there's always a chance she could take it to the extreme and no one is watching out for her. She hasn't been promoting much during the Lupin performances and she has more of chance to keep alert on her weight as Christine has brought up so i'm guessing that is why she has been able to keep her regiment. But I still believe it is Nicole's choice to do these things..I would feel better if I knew the members or managers would be alert with her.

Kara + Diets thing, they are just trying to get interest on the shows KARA goes on.. If people are too lazy to watch the show for themselves and see what actually happens.. I don't know what say or should we even care XD

@ lalalalahey : yeah, like mae said just ignore those comments, akpop already known for its biased news and comments anyway XD. But i'm glad that you defend it with manner and intelegence comment coz if that was me, its not gonna be pretty LOL. I blame the netizen who choose those 2 pics for comparison coz i think the second one didn't represent Nicole condition right now, there are plenty of Nicole recent pictures that shows she's not that skinny. O yeah condominium i saw you posted some pics link on sbox, could you please post the links here too? Thank you (and i'm still envy you for watching Kara live)

She will have have her solo CF while the others will be in pairs?

That's great!! Lately I've got this feeling that she is quite ignored, all of them appear on shows but she seems to be the one who appear less and when she appears she doesn't talk that much. So it was nice to give her the solo CF!

She will have have her solo CF while the others will be in pairs?

That's great!! Lately I've got this feeling that she is quite ignored, all of them appear on shows but she seems to be the one who appear less and when she appears she doesn't talk that much. So it was nice to give her the solo CF!

I think they created the concept just for Nicole and the other girls have their own concepts so they paired I'm guessing XD.

╔══════════════╗

Yay~ thanks for the gifs pearch!

Nicole was totally adorable in the CF~

Heheh I loved all her little kiddy actions!

And she looked so cute with the bow in her hair~

Now I'm really craving some peppero! lol

╚══════════════╝

@mae and kim

thx for the video and the gifs..

adorkable cole :)

she really cute there..lol

esp at the 2nd and 3rd gif from kim xD

btw i got this from sbox (forgot who shared it,sorry >.< plz tell me if some1 knew):

watch dorky cole from 4:12

and it was so funny the fans were screaming when she pops out..

and then they got calm..

and then screaming again.. xD

Edited by curbow