The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Thanks curbow for the gifs :D She looks so pretty in the making of We're with you, and I agree with mae the jacket is stylish, I love it hahaha

Got this mini game somewhere but I forgot where T_T It's a cute Cole mini game - it's simple just go where the food is haha

http://www.mediafire.com/?ykum4geomjm

Edited by firewater07

My suspicions were right. If you guys watched their Taxi guesting, the second episode the girls went to Aura The Grill and Ncole's mom was there. Recently, Cole's been tweeting about meat this and that lol.. So I did some research and found out YEP Nicole's mom owns Aura The Grill :) Someone visited there and wrote how he(?) saw Cole's mom there and how she's a beauty. The place seems pricey and it is lol, it's next to the JYP building.

Wow, Nicole is very lucky to have a mom that is so successful :)

Thanks curbow for the gifs, its quite refreshing seeing her not in Lupin outfit, nice jacket btw...and thanks firewater07 for the link, Nicole game related to food is cute XD

And thanks for the info mae, so its confirmed then that her mom is the owner of that grill place, so happy for her too coz she's been sacrificed a lot moved to Korea to accompany our Nicole reaching her dream, so a little success always nice

haha ur welcome guys..

yeah..it's nice to see her on casual clothing :)

and i love the way she playing in the couch..

@firewater

and thx for sharing the games :)

@mae

wow mae..

u r great..haha..

it's nice to see that cole's mom have been successful..

at least what she sacrifice to back to korea is quite worth it..

and next to JYP's building??lol

no wonder cole keep on saying gogi..

she must be very happy..haha

@mae thanks for sharing~

and Nicole looks really wow! I could see the first picture on a sad movie poster.

Is that her Lupin outfit?

It's one of those picture that I see of Nicole and think how can a bubbly girl like her be so fierce and strong?

Thanks for the share, mae. (: Despite partial wardrobe malfunction, Cole's still fierce & hot. xD <3

Her jacket wouldn't stay buttoned during that fanmeet, lol.

My suspicions were right. If you guys watched their Taxi guesting, the second episode the girls went to Aura The Grill and Ncole's mom was there. Recently, Cole's been tweeting about meat this and that lol.. So I did some research and found out YEP Nicole's mom owns Aura The Grill :thumbup1: Someone visited there and wrote how he(?) saw Cole's mom there and how she's a beauty. The place seems pricey and it is lol, it's next to the JYP building.

╔══════════════╗

I remember watching Taxi, and wondering which restaurant they went to to meet up with Cole's mommy~

At first I thought they would go to Red Kitchen, but then I saw the place and was like nevermind!

Wow~ that's so cool! Heheh it's great the Nicole's mommy is so succesful with 2 (or maybe she has more lol) restaurants~

╚══════════════╝

i think nicole is very busy -.-

I don't think she is that busy. I mean during Wanna and Mister promotions, she was on a lot of variety shows. I'm not sure[since I was a new Kara fan during that time] but, didn't Nicole perform with Might Mouth and Kara[obviously] on music shows? xD

But I'm sure she's busy with recording and other stuff.

..I'm not really sure how to respond to this xD

@mae

woah thx mae for the pics..

she looks awesome there..

very fierce and hot..

there are no dorky side of her there..haha

and i'm wondering what the article says too..

25jfsi8.jpg

her sudden epxression change in the earlier part is very funny :lol:

I don't think she is that busy. I mean during Wanna and Mister promotions, she was on a lot of variety shows. I'm not sure[since I was a new Kara fan during that time] but, didn't Nicole perform with Might Mouth and Kara[obviously] on music shows? xD

But I'm sure she's busy with recording and other stuff.

..I'm not really sure how to respond to this xD

those posts about her being busy, they only looked at the first post of this topic lol. don't mind them XD

Ahaha- Random question on my part, but I'm curious ...

Does anybody know what the sticker-picture on the back of Nicole's phone is of / who is it ?

I noticed that it wasn't there before, but appeared during her College show. {IIRC}

^^ I never really looked.. assumed it was her and a friend...

Oh I thought this was cute, Nicole's confused

:D

10.04.20. Guerilla Date Fancam - Nicole

credit: INT @ dckara.

omgosh, I think Cole will get to throw a pitch for the baseball game on the 22nd. KARA's performing also.. I was sad when Nicole (&Gyuri) didn't get a chance but I'm waiting for fan cams and pics.. hopefully she throws the ball well XD

wrote too soon lol.. but I wonder what she'll be doing exactly