The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

awh that clip was so cute! I was wondering if there was any clips of Nicole MCing in English?

From watching a ton of videos and reading fan accounts.. she spoke in Korean most of the times.. then here and there she would ask how everyone was doing etc :lol:.. We posted a lot of videos here.. so check it out ..

thanks for the gifs curbow :lol:

Oh yea I posted this video at the Celeb friends section but I also wanted to rant about some fangirls XD

I think that guys and girls CAN be friends.. this whole Jinwoon/Key + Nicole mess was fun at the beginning then I saw someone tweeting to Nicole about how she hates her b/c she's friends with Key or she likes KARA but not Nicole and I was like... chill out . get over it XD. Just b/c she has guy friends.. doesn't mean She is in LOVE with them.. sounds so silly.. I bet she has many guy friends.. doesn't mean they are dating or anything else more than really nice close friends XD.. I know they have their fangirl fantasies but .. it bugs me if they actually do that to Nicole...rant over :D

Oh in this rehearsal footage, Junsu walks up to Nicole.. at the very beginning .. even nudges her lol.

credit: uploader.

thanks for the link mae...Junsu really look close with Nicole..ahh KJK with his #2 favourite girl group LOL...but there's barely any interaction at all hahaha

but Nicole too shows her "cheering" to KJK when it come to his part to sing, i think in the middle of this clip

cr:uploader

about your rant :D did those things you said happen recently? did Nicole responded to any of it?

well, i guess we know who's group fan that did it.... :piss:

i agree with you, of course guys can be just friend with girls...the problem is they lived in Korea with its own culture that i think tend to be a little patriarchy so women/girl position still a good target when they do something "out of ordinary" according to their culture, in Nicole's case : had many guy friends, and of course crazy fangirls fantasies had main role on that too

I'm sure if those fangirls were from outside Korea, they must have different kind of thinking with that issue :wakeup:

btw, did we can read all the tweet sent to Nicole and not just the one she replied? How?

Edited by kara4life

awh that clip was so cute! I was wondering if there was any clips of Nicole MCing in English?

Yeah, I was going through all the youtube videos trying to find something with her speaking English. lol i was only able to find her adorable dancing and her "I''m feelin gooooooood~"

Just gotta say, Nicole looked gorgeous in that dress! Wished I could've been there to cheer her on. I have also been reading some fan accounts and most people thought that she was very cute as an MC.

Oh yea I posted this video at the Celeb friends section but I also wanted to rant about some fangirls XD

I think that guys and girls CAN be friends.. this whole Jinwoon/Key + Nicole mess was fun at the beginning then I saw someone tweeting to Nicole about how she hates her b/c she's friends with Key or she likes KARA but not Nicole and I was like... chill out . get over it XD. Just b/c she has guy friends.. doesn't mean She is in LOVE with them.. sounds so silly.. I bet she has many guy friends.. doesn't mean they are dating or anything else more than really nice close friends XD.. I know they have their fangirl fantasies but .. it bugs me if they actually do that to Nicole...rant over :lol:

wow, seriously? how old are these people??? have they never had any close guy friends before? I just hope that it doesn't get to Nicole...the last thing I'd want her to do is shut down her twitter! :D

btw, did we can read all the tweet sent to Nicole and not just the one she replied? How?

I think you just go on twitter's homepage and search for her username. They'll show all the tweets to Nicole. Hope that helps. =)

I forgot there were evil people in this world TT^TT

Not everyone can like Nicole*slaps myself for typing that* And I think the fangirl and me convinced me that Keycole or Jincole can't be friends xD But, I forgot that Nicole is just a friendly sweetheart that will make friends with anyone ^0^

And I too want to see the tweet. Cuz I really hate it when fangirls rage over bad reasons to hate sum1.

xD Other that thank you so much for sharing all the Nicole love ^-^

Edited by nerdxissa

I think I saw a tweet that was raging at Nicole, too. ): Not sure if it's the same one as mae.

It was a 14 y/o Indonesian fan of SHINee {Key, mostly}. But yeah. There's always bound to be butt-hurt fans. I hope Cole doesn't feel bad because of it. ):

+ Thanks for sharing all the fancams, guys ! (: I haven't had too much time to search & watch on my own. xDD

Nicole's MCing dress was so gorgeous. ~ I like seeing a cute, feminine side to her. (:

about your rant :D did those things you said happen recently? did Nicole responded to any of it?

well, i guess we know who's group fan that did it.... :piss:

i agree with you, of course guys can be just friend with girls and it doesn't mean they had feeling for each other...the problem is they lived in Korea with its own culture that i think tend to be a little patriarchy so women/girl position still a good target when they do something "out of ordinary" according to their culture, in Nicole's case : had many guy friends, and of course crazy fangirls fantasies had main role on that too

I'm sure if those fangirls were from outside Korea, they must have different kind of thinking with that issue :wakeup:

after reading k.arisma comment so i guess my theory above is out...so basically its just jealous teenage girls with overload fantasies angry with our Nicole...nothing to do with geography :)

and thanks howdee for the tip, will try it soon...same like you i also hope Nicole wouldn't quit her twitter with this kind of stupid attitude from that stupid fans

Edited by kara4life

I loved Nicole's outfit in KMF!

It was stylish! Yet it was simple!

Who said you have to be extravagant to be stylish? :P

You, my friend, are lucky and I envy you. xD

Nicole is ♥ Ever since I watched Nicole's Vet School, I fell in love. And her look in "Lupin" has done nothing but helped that. XD

You, my friend, are lucky and I envy you. xD

Nicole is ♥ Ever since I watched Nicole's Vet School, I fell in love. And her look in "Lupin" has done nothing but helped that. XD

Yeah I know.

I love girls with dark slightly short hair, it's like a weakness of mine!

'Tis why I love Eunjung too! :D

thanks for the fancams!!! i really really love Cole in that dress. Although I read on another fan account (forgot who, sorry), that she also wore a purple tube dress (quote "a type of dress that covers from the chest down"), but I haven't seen pics of that at all. Anybody? Oh and one more question, I feel silly not knowing this for the Cole spazzer that I am. She said she misses her unni in the states on an interview, Cole is an only child and doesn't have a sister right? She meant like cousins or close friends?? Thank you!

Really? some crazy fangirls took to tweeting her that? it's so ironic how they'd prefer their fav boy idol to be in a relationship with another guy (tons of JongKey, KeyWoon) than ever admit that he can have friends of the opposite gender. to put it in crude terms, hey, it's much easier to have a straight guy who is with a girl lwant to be with me than have a guy who has no interest in girls date me....not that i have any illusions of one day marrying a male idol. oh well, i hope she's the minority and if she gets overboard, Cole will block her. Although I think we should be careful to not engage in a fan tweet or insult shinee or 2am (by default) because many fans are quite supportive. No need to cause a fan war over one immature silly girls. Haha, they'll grow up soon...makes me think, what was I like at 14?? sometimes girls can be really petty.....

thanks for the fancams!!! i really really love Cole in that dress. Although I read on another fan account (forgot who, sorry), that she also wore a purple tube dress (quote "a type of dress that covers from the chest down"), but I haven't seen pics of that at all. Anybody? Oh and one more question, I feel silly not knowing this for the Cole spazzer that I am. She said she misses her unni in the states on an interview, Cole is an only child and doesn't have a sister right? She meant like cousins or close friends?? Thank you!

This is the other dress she wore :)

credit: lifeisreally@youtube

Oh let me make clear it wasn't like someone was targeting Nicole.. most of the fans are having fun with it ^_^.. Just like I was shocked when i saw a couple of tweets that were like that.. I know Cole won't let that get to her.. she knows it's very petty. But it's just something annoying XD.

woah another batch of fancam..

thx for sharing it guys..

i think i'll give up in collecting the fancam from HB :D

@URMan

lol..the way u write it and the emoticon..

plz don't going overboard :D

@mae

woah it's bad..

i know she won't take it too serious, but i'm still hoping it won't get to her..

what's so bad having a friend with different gender??

these people really need to grown up..

in fact, i'm always happy seeing how many people cole's befriended with..

and IF she does really have a love with one of the idol,it's her life anyway..haha

^ That looks like something from a musical xD

I have watched too many fancams. [im not even getting my hw done, cuz I wanna see all of them xD]

KMF spazzing days done[until the next one, if kara's there] ^-^

Ahhh.. I'm so happy Nicole got to wear a dress xD My favorite out of the two was probably the flowy one.

Well, more things to look forward too for nicole <3 like her in japan and dream team[my two favorite things coming up xD].

woo! seventh time i topped a page

Edited by nerdxissa

@kara4life

haha yeah..it's keep on stressing you out to collect all of it..

and since most of all having the same things, i think i need to make me satisfied with what i have so far..haha

thx for the pic,haven't seen it yet..

it's cold there??she looks cute like that..haha

@nerdxissa

haha yeah..watching all of it really able to make u abandoning a lot of things..haha

i've been waiting for her dream team too..

it's been a while since her recording, but still have it in the schedule yet..

and for japan's debut, we can expect a lot of pics too :D

I'm not following Kara from the beginning ...

I don't understand what Nicole and the 4-D things??

Well 4-D means thinking in the fourth dimension.. like sometimes Nicole acts really odd or unusual and it's like she's thinking so different from the rest of us.. she's thinks in the fourth dimension :D it's more of an endearing term.

Anyone else surprised to see Cole pop up at Gyuri's first day as a DJ?.. I didn't get to watch all of it but it glad she was there to support Gyul.

I watched so many fancams of the girls while they were in LA.. and I have to give props to Nicole for taking care of everyone speaking and translating and all that jazz.. She probably had a hectic couple of days but I gotta say it was nice to see Nicole step up and see the other members and their staff depending on her :D.. awesome job Nicole!

Well 4-D means thinking in the fourth dimension.. like sometimes Nicole acts really odd or unusual and it's like she's thinking so different from the rest of us.. she's thinks in the fourth dimension :) it's more of an endearing term.

Thank you for clearing this up for me :thumbup:

Gotta see this performance, sure it's gonna be hot :D

What performance is this?

Edited by curbow
do not quote image :)