The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

@mae

She looks absolutely stunning in that picture, she just need to keep her hair messed like that

@「 Bubble-G!」

Lol, her nose is too perfect, I thought it was plasticized at first. But I saw her mom have the same nose shape .. so it's in her gen after all :o

I really like her short hair in Lupin promotion era, I always think it's her best hair. I do agree with you 「 Bubble-G!」, right now, as her hair grows, sometime look :P like the DIMA performance pictures, and sometimes it's just :(

*sigh* did anyone see the article on allkpop about nicole not having make-up? :P"

I don't really care for the rude comments she was getting but, I hope she doesn't see any of those comments[or netizens to say the same thing] cuz she has a low self-esteem :);; and I think she looks better with just light make-up. She'll make her make-up heavier again x_x And she just started[kind of xD] toning down on the eye make up...

Edited by nerdxissa

*sigh* did anyone see the article on allkpop about nicole not having make-up? :P"

I don't really care for the rude comments she was getting but, I hope she doesn't see any of those comments[or netizens to say the same thing] cuz she has a low self-esteem :);; and I think she looks better with just light make-up. She'll make her make-up heavier again x_x And she just started[kind of xD] toning down on the eye make up...

agree...there will always be fickle and rude ppl..so i won't comment on what i think of those ppl....and if u watch the whole vid in the beginning, her face looks big because she's covering her chin, so it only shows the biggest part, her cheeks...if u watch from the beginning, she doesn't look that different. just red and tired. i hope nicole doesn't see some of those comments. anne suggested we tweet nicole that we think she is beautiful, but if she doesn't yet know, i'm afraid she'll find it weird that we're tweeting her that and end up finding out..so a bit of a dilemma....

btw, hq cole vid! i love her laugh!

cr.savin1964

Thanks mae for the pics, she looks so dorky on the Crown bakery pics lol and JiNi ♥ hahahaha so cute

:D I love the blue eye make up as well so pretty :D SoKa is really sweet as well skipping around hahaha

Thanks yuda for the DIMA event pics love the first pic and the others too.

And I had to post this cos I just love this one ♥

1275067868145.jpg

credit as tagged

Pretty sure Nicole already knows or WILL find out & pretty sure she'll be devastated XD.. that's sort of what I was hinting at in my earlier posts.. that people will be mean and fickle.. knowing how she is.. she should really take care of herself as in always be alert b/c she is an idol... though I don't think she knew they were going to tape her...

But it's so annoying to me.. because people don't care if she's talented.. I always see people mention how she's not that pretty but she's so sweet.. those comments bug me so much b/c it makes it sound like she has a disability.. and her not being pretty is a fact .. which is not.

Don't ever feel sorry for Nicole.. she is bright and talented.. she doesn't need it.

I stalk tweets to Nicole and it looks like many fans already give support to her, international and korean (some antis sneaking as well....)...i think Nicole could be aware of that coz i read that her name was #1 on daum search today, and from what i saw in dckara or dcnc many pic from that show circulating, idk how their responses though...so i guess it got big in Korea too?

I really hope this one wouldn't affect her too much, people really could be so mean to judge something from caps taken from a video, those haters really disgusts me..

I would never felt sorry for Nicole she's a star now, i felt sorry for the haters who had no life and just complaining about others, and they not famous afterall, they grow old and die forgotten

*cooling myself* Anyway, i saw a fancam of Crown Bakery and Nicole still dorks as usual LOL

11aj391.jpg

Edited by kara4life

Pretty sure Nicole already knows or WILL find out & pretty sure she'll be devastated XD.. that's sort of what I was hinting at in my earlier posts.. that people will be mean and fickle.. knowing how she is.. she should really take care of herself as in always be alert b/c she is an idol... though I don't think she knew they were going to tape her...

But it's so annoying to me.. because people don't care if she's talented.. I always see people mention how she's not that pretty but she's so sweet.. those comments bug me so much b/c it makes it sound like she has a disability.. and her not being pretty is a fact .. which is not.

Don't ever feel sorry for Nicole.. she is bright and talented.. she doesn't need it.

well said, mae. but instead of taking care of herself, i kinda wish she wasn't so friendly. most ppl would run off and say it's company policy that they can't be filmed without makeup. i don't think her manager was with her or he would not have let cole filmed this. i dunno, every now and then, i appreciate SM and JYP's strictness with these situations, they teach their idols to maintain their image at all times (not that they're fake, but that they have an image to uphold to avoid scandals). but one of the reasons why i like nicole and kara so much is how genuine they are...

nicole is talented AND beautiful. i know a lot of the comments about her being beautiful inside are said with the best intentions and cole would appreciate it. but we have to note that she IS beautiful. i guess it's just human nature to automatically think on the bad side, that she's not pretty, but make up helps instead of thinking, maybe this was just a really bad day and time.....

beauty is a very fine line. if i look back on some of my pics from sports day...and then prom pics, ppl would think i had surgery or something, when all the makeup did was clear up the skin, give you some shine and enhance features that are already pretty.....and we've seen nicole on so many fancams, selcas, from so many different angles...it's impossible that it's just makeup and not that her features are already nice.

i would be a little disappointed if there are kamilias who say mean things to this or say they are no longer fans...but then, thinking again, these fans prob won't stick around long or when kara faces adversities, so no love lost there.

NICOLE FIGHTING!

Thanks Nov for the gif, I finished watching that fancam and I was hoping that part would have a gif and you made one, really made my day after all the controversies XD

I really don't want to comment about the issue cos well it upsets me and if other people's mean comments already affect us, just thinking of how will Cole feel after she reads those comments made me more upset so I'm hoping this wouldn't affect her as much though I think it will, cos she seems to be the type to care. So hopefully more fans and her friends show support and encourage her and just made her feel loved and special :blushing:

She is beautiful inside and out, with or without makeup and she's also a great person, an amazing performer and many people love her so I hope she focuses on that :D

Edited by firewater07

well said, mae. but instead of taking care of herself, i kinda wish she wasn't so friendly. most ppl would run off and say it's company policy that they can't be filmed without makeup. i don't think her manager was with her or he would not have let cole filmed this. i dunno, every now and then, i appreciate SM and JYP's strictness with these situations, they teach their idols to maintain their image at all times (not that they're fake, but that they have an image to uphold to avoid scandals). but one of the reasons why i like nicole and kara so much is how genuine they are...

I agree, it's meant to protect the idol. Her being so nice is awesome but I can see that it's so much easier to pick on her as well.

But she was tweeting to others when the news broke out.. so maybe she's okay? I don't think she was online checking comments but I think she knows there would be mean/rude comments..

lmao..i'm with tine this time..

i won't comment on the issues..it's a waste of energy and will make me heated up :)

just one note: people tend to forget, that there aren't any video camera that can record ur REAL face..

that's why u need make up when doing a recording...

no matter how beautiful u are, with or without any make up, u will appear differently on the screen...

and it's worse on video camera than digital camera or dslr..

for some people, they will appear better, some will be worse..

that's why there is a word 'photogenic'..

anyway, thx mae for the SoKa gifs :) and thx nov for the dork cole on crown bakery fansign XD

i really like all the pics of the DIMA festival..

it just so bright, and at last no rain..yay!! XD

and all of the pics from diabolique and kara-t are awesome..

it's hard to find which one my fave..haha

but there are a lot of cole's great pics :P

--------------------------

2upv0k3.jpg19kr3s.jpg

News from kbites : http://www.sookyeong.wordpress.com/2010/05...-bad-intention/

So glad many Knetizens stand up for her (okay i know she's a strong girl herself but a little support wouldn't hurt right?), and like mae said her twitter replies didn't mentioned anything related to that news and i 'm glad she did it XD, i guess she knows but better to not care for what people said...i think this would be my last post for this matter coz like Nicole i will move on too XD

Bleh, I think I'm just gonna let it go. It's gonna go away sometime. Whatever people say, and whatever happens, happens. Nicole is a strong, beautiful, and bright girl and I'll love her no matter what ^-^

@lalalahey Ahh! I love Nicole's laugh too! It stands out so much.

I remember during Family Outing, when Daesung caused smoke. Nicole's laugh was so cute but loud at the same time xD

ahh...thanks for the link christine....nowadays its became a rare thing to find her own fancam, that sol1152 guy i think i saw Nicole pictue with his tweet written on a white paper from samsung campaign (?) not long ago...i wonder what his connection with Nicole

Found this one too ...

100527 DongAh(DIMA) Univ. -Mr. (Nicole focus) -720p Fancam

cr:AceHam2

Edited by kara4life

ahh...thanks for the link christine....nowadays its became a rare thing to find her own fancam, that sol1152 guy i think i saw Nicole pictue with his tweet written on a white paper from samsung campaign (?) not long ago...i wonder what his connection with Nicole

I saw him post a couple of times at the KARA-T boards.. he's from Boston.. but is vacationing in Korea right now.. hence all the wonderful Cole fancams.. I'm guessing he doesn't visit here lol.

Glad fans were supporting Cole :(

I saw him post a couple of times at the KARA-T boards.. he's from Boston.. but is vacationing in Korea right now.. hence all the wonderful Cole fancams.. I'm guessing he doesn't visit here lol.

oh i see..thanks for the info mae (wow you sure are Nicole expert XD), at first i thought he is Twinkling admin or something...maybe he didn't know KH yet....

found this pic, i think its fan made of her in SGB

5wjlll.jpg

cr: dcnc

Edited by kara4life

sorry to brought back the old topic, but I want to give my thinking about the issue. It amazed me how popular the topic on Allkpop is (going up to 400+ comments). However, as i remember, Allkpop also had a topic when Nicole had a none-makeup face, and the topic is not as popular as the recent one. Look like the "ugly" part always gets more attention it seem. Dont get me wrong, Nicole is beautiful the way she is.

sorry to brought back the old topic, but I want to give my thinking about the issue. It amazed me how popular the topic on Allkpop is (going up to 400+ comments). However, as i remember, Allkpop also had a topic when Nicole had a none-makeup face, and the topic is not as popular as the recent one. Look like the "ugly" part always gets more attention it seem. Dont get me wrong, Nicole is beautiful the way she is.

i totallly agree with you and that's what i was trying to get across too...why do they assume she's not pretty naturally because of one shot...instead of just a bad angle, bad shot...and then completely wipe out all the other wonderful photos we've seen of nicole.

anyway, we can't change ppl's minds if they are going to be narrow-minded, so let's just keep supporting nicole and moving on and be strong like she is! it'll blow over soon and real fans will always be here and others will see how wonderful she is on stage, on shows and in life!

btw, is there a part 2 to dream team cole was in last time??? on ice right?

you know, i think Twinkling is a very appropriate name for Cole's fanclub because she just fits it. her laugh and her eyes twinkle ><

Thanks for sharing the fancam Nov, yeah I agree there are fewer fancams of Cole now than their last promotion so each fancam is very precious XD

Thanks mae for the info too, it's nice that he took fancams and share it, I hope he stays longer in Korea hahahha :confused1:

Lalalalahey I don't think there's part 2 for Dream Team well if you mean the one with Idol members vs Announcer, but there will be another Dream Team epi with Cole again where it's just girl group members I think.

hey... i'm newbie...

i just wanna know what nicole latest work?? i mean individual work..

she seems so free, =(

i miss her in SGB and veterian school...

so bad she leave sgb already

Last we heard she's studying for her GED.. but other than that.. i don't know.. I wished she was busy though.. I miss seeing her everywhere lol.

Seriously, those people are ugh..there are a bunch of times where she was on tv with no make up on .. her show, that dorm special and on radio shows....she looked fine.. not too mention.. just google other girl group members without makeup.. lol.. not much difference XD

Aww can't wait for Dream Team.. I don't get why they have to try vaulting.. I thought this show was just for fun.. but it seems really serious XD.. MinCole is too precious lol.