The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

What do you mean?
same with nerdxissa : what do you mean mae?

Just Nicole's been MIA for a long time it seems... and it seems like people are forgetting about her or just kind of not mentioning.. I was already disappointed she was the only member not to have a fancam for DC XD.. Looking around all KARA sites...and there isn't much to talk about I guess.. they (korean fans) weren't even excited for the few shows she did. I want to see her out there being active on tv or even performances ..

I don't know what she is doing right now exactly but I hope she gets a lot accomplished and I don't know how active they will be while in Japan..who knows when she'll be working... Just me rambling out loud :)

Yea, I don't think she or SY will be involved with KARAYA.. I mean it's been over a month.. and these two have free time.. they only have school and studying.. not tapings.. i'm sure they could have made it out to take pictures :(... Not KARA without SY and Nicole XD

Ahhh..this thread is moving slow nowadays...quite understandable since Nicole got not so much activities lately, thats why i'm really looking forward for DT and FO2, hope she get a good screentime just like the previous one....

more from Samsung photoshoot....

fck9ld.jpg

Japan fanmeeting

16lgqc8.jpg

cr:dcnc

Anyone know whether Nicole had took her graduation test or not?

Edited by kara4life

Nov, thanks for the picture of Nicole for Samsung ..so cute :)

Oh i added more pics of Nicole from the DIMA festival performances here: http://ournikori.blogspot.com/2010/06/1005...ics-part-2.html

She was wearing blue and gold eye makeup :D

DSC_4314.jpg

Did you guys see Nicole on the Mistine CF?..

sping.gif

^^ :)

ahh.gif

smile.gif

anigif.gif

credit: mae.

Sorry, I'm using a new program to make the gifs and i'm trying to get used to it XD.

If anyone gets their DVD.. please share some gifs or caps?.. lol. I can't buy the DVD set cause my DVD player does not play region 3 XD.

Arghh .. I'm one of those who's frustrated when no activities occur like this :)

I check everyday on the net looking anything about KARA and get nothing ...

It's my rant but I just used to follow idol group that has 3 tv show in a week, numbers appearance on variety show, magazines, photobook, and release a single every 3 months ...

This is frustrating and I really miss Nicole :P

Ok, get back to work ...

Thanks Nov for the pics, she looks so cute in the Samsung one haha

Thanks mae for the gifs, she looks so hot in the CF hahaha and so pretty too :good:

Eyeless Yeah I miss seeing Cole on shows too since she has so few in their Lupin promotion, I wish she has regular shows again where we can see her every week XD

Thanks kim for the Dream team pics, it's great that Cole got an award, I hope she becomes a regular guest there :D

I saw a topic here[the one that says Nicole had KJK eyes xD] saying that nicole was tired.

And she did look tired... It kindof made me feel selfish since I wanted her back to the busy nicole; going on shows and seeing her every week xD

But right now she still has a lot... I mean Dream Team and then Family Outing..

Gyuri just has dj and hara only has iy right now..

You could still see Cole as much as them even though she's not a regular...

[but I still want the Karaya pictures... TT^TT I want to see Cole in different outfits]

if you havent seen this pic in mae's nicole blog then.....[i wanted to post this up cuz this is seriously hot O_O I mean do you see her hair? and her look on her face? and that pose!? Can you believe that this girl with a bubbly and cute personality look like this?!?! This is my favorite picture of her right now ^-^ heehee..]

[i'll post the image up later but for now the link cuz the school computer[in life skills right now] blocks tinypic and phtobucket ;);;]

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2TaqNCU5Hb0/TAX8...9c8d6cae20c.jpg

Edited by nerdxissa

I feel bad to because I want to see Nicole are shows. I would try to found activities or show that KARA are doing, but nothing. Even the schedule is just Gyuri radio show and Hara IY, but what abt the other memebers. That y I'm look forward to dream team and FO2 since on dream team we can see nicole and ji young and FO2 we can see Nicole. I mean when Nicole was on Star golden bell everyone love her, everyone knew who she was, and she was so popular that when people heard that you knew nicole everyone was like wow. Now it just like nothing going on, maybe it because they get ready for their Japan album. If I remember correctly, KARA didn't appear in much show before lupin album right.

thanks mae & kim for the pics & gifs :lol: ....IMHO her hairstyle on Mistine CF could be another alternative for Nicole during this awkward stage of her hair and it "broke" my heart to see that Nicole picture was actually taken by SeungYeon fans and not her own LOL....We've been talking about this a couple times and i still couldn't understand why nowadays its feel like kinda less attention goes to Nicole, i don't think she became less popular (example : her twitter followers still #1 among KaRA members and she still invited to various show individually etc). I really want to know Korean fans perspective about her nowadays.....still upset Nicole didin't appear on KARAYA.....

And same like nerdxissa, i feel that way too, its like sophie's choice, on one side i want her to have more activities, but on another side i want her to have a good rest too before their Japan activities....

Personally i really hope Nicole got a chance to host a radio show, and just let her be her talking, i'm sure thats will be interesting just like her SGB days, and i think DJing could help with her "low self esteem" issues....

o yeah eyeless, here's mae's blog : http://ournikori.blogspot.com/

another Nicole sexy expression...

2e0put4.jpg

another Nicole bubbly expression...

:lol:

2zehzpe.jpg

2pri3hy.jpg

cr: kara-t & dcnc

Edited by kara4life

We've been talking about this a couple times and i still couldn't understand why nowadays its feel like kinda less attention goes to Nicole, i don't think she became less popular (example : her twitter followers still #1 among KaRA members and she still invited to various show individually etc). I really want to know Korean fans perspective about her nowadays.....still upset Nicole didin't appear on KARAYA.....

Nicole's not that popular right now.. and it's okay.. she'll come back bigger and better lol. I'm not even a bit worried that her popularity will go up again..

Nicole's twitter seems to be more popular with International fans than Korean ones XD. Hmm, maybe the same for her popularity.. she's just more popular internationally, it explains some things. But then again, part of why she was picked for the group was because her international appeal no?

Thanks nerdxissa for the photo, she looks hot hahhaha well I guess that's why I like watching her perform, she can be so different than her usual self :D

Nov, I agree I hope they give her another set of hairstyle cos her hair is growing longer and maybe just style it. I think Cole is popular to the international fans but I don't think she's as popular to the Korean Kara fans. Well that's just my observation XD I mean it's true that more people know her and stuff but the thing is she doesn't have that many active fans especially in Korea who takes her pics and fancams. I wish she has radio shows too for no other reason that it'll help her be more comfortable speaking to other people, cos she pretty much just keep to herself when they go on shows and let others talk XD

I've lost hope that Nicole and Seungyeon will be in Karaya, it's been a month? and not one picture appears XD

Nicole is really a cute dork!

I really love how she gets excited when it's about FOOD!

I'm that too.! ^^

But I really miss the old nicole in SGB she's soo CUTE there..

yeah she's cute until now. But I think she's now mature but still

she's a CUTE dork!

^ Actually Hara is number 1 now in Twitter leading by a couple of hundreds I think.

oh..really? wow thats quite fast...thanks for the correction :D

Nicole's twitter seems to be more popular with International fans than Korean ones XD. Hmm, maybe the same for her popularity.. she's just more popular internationally, it explains some things. But then again, part of why she was picked for the group was because her international appeal no?

yeah i guess so, its not that i worship popularity but with Nicole always going all out on every performance or shows she did at least it would be nice if she get more recognition from Korean fans, but i think its true that Nicole more appaling internationally XD maybe her English had something to do with that...

I think Cole is popular to the international fans but I don't think she's as popular to the Korean Kara fans. Well that's just my observation XD I mean it's true that more people know her and stuff but the thing is she doesn't have that many active fans especially in Korea who takes her pics and fancams. I wish she has radio shows too for no other reason that it'll help her be more comfortable speaking to other people, cos she pretty much just keep to herself when they go on shows and let others talk XD

I've lost hope that Nicole and Seungyeon will be in Karaya, it's been a month? and not one picture appears XD

yeah...i think that could be the reason, like Jing probably had smallest fanbase of her own, but they really active in documenting her...and i saw in various fancam actually Nicole still one of the members that got the most cheers, so i guess the fans activeness could be one of the factor lack of her own documentation

....same like all you guys, i start to lose hope for KARAYA Nicole & Seungyeon :thumbup:

Edited by kara4life

TT^TT Been slow on Cole news. I got REALLY bored. So I made this out of the pictures that someone posted up xD

2rqf33t.jpg

credit to whoever posted up the original pictures ^-^

it's...

Transcolemation<3

sounds weird but that's the best i could do xD I did it backwards by accident, I was too lazy to fix it xD

its..

Nicolism<3

^ i think i heard from somewhere during my non active-ness xD here at karaholic.

......... :D:thumbup: I want Cole updates...........

I can't wait for FO2 and DT right now..

Nicole's thread has been a little slow.... xD

And about the fan. Yeah Nicole probably has more international fans but to me it seems like Nicole is popular in Korea too cuz of her variety shows during the Revolution period..... I think she is pretty popular and she has fans that like her but, her fans aren't active enough? xD I mean Nicole defintely has different and unique fans. Nicole doesn't have average fans ^-^ xD But I wish she had more active fans....

Edited by nerdxissa

I think Nicole's fans are older, in college, so they don't have as much time following her.

I really miss seeing Nicole. Seeing her face makes me smile like crazy because she's so amusing. However, her low self-esteem makes me feel depressed sometimes. I never knew that there's a confidence issue hidden under her bubbly personality and charismatic stage performance. Anyhow, I hope she's resting well right now before going to Japan.

Edited by cocopuffs

LOL nice one nerdxissa :) that pic put stand by side really shows Nicole transformation XD

new sekca (..and her hair looks longer (love it!!!!!)

:D

11giywh.jpg

cr: Nicole's twitter

...ah so relief she's tweeted again after her last "unfair" one.....glad she's doing ok....

Edited by kara4life