The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

- curbow

Thank you very much for sharing with us these cute gifs!^^ Nicole is always friendly and adorable! She has a beautiful and warm smile too!

- mae

Thats my favourite too! She can be sexy and cute anytime! Thats awesome!

And i have some gifs to share when she performed "Love Class" !^^

NicoleperfLoveClass7.gif

NicoleperfLoceClass6.gif

NicoleperfLoveClass1.gif

NicoleperfLoveClass2.gif

NicoleperfLoveClass5.gif

NicoleperfLoveClass6.gif

credits :D kara-t

re-up :rolleyes: me

Edited by pe_co

^

woah awesome...various cole's perf of love class..thx a lot for sharing it ^^

@tine

ahh yep..the photoshoot is the best!! i really love cole's long hair there..

and i like how she is being playful there, and playing with her hair too ^^

@mae

i've made all the gifs since a couple of days after kh is down, and really wanting to spazz it since then..haha

cole bursting out 3 languages really hilarious..she even forget that she was the one who holding the camera..:)

and yep her sudden expression changes is just great..haha

on the 1st day and last day there, looks like cole showing her forehead quite a lot.. :)

it's too bad cole get a private room..i was hoping for her to be with hara, or at least jing..or i even wish for 3 of them sharing room together..haha

and at 1st, i'm happy to see her having a lot of interactions with hara..but after that, it's hard to see her having interaction with others..

don't know why...it's mostly such a small interaction..

but i'm loving when cole and jing dancing to lupin while waiting for the press conference.. :)

and yep, that is an awesome pic of her!!

i can't wait for new pics from today's cheering..wondering what will their outfits looks like.. ^^

woah...glad to be back here and see many updates already :aha: thanks for sharing yuda (love ALL of it, especially the album jacket gifs..), mae (yeah...i love that pic too especially her eyes....to think that performance was just for limited audiences proof that she always gave 100% no matter what stages she's in) and pe_co (Nicole "love class" is always great, thanks for sharing XD)

i'm 50-50 about her hair in SGB and recent events, but somehow it did look good too

wl80f9.jpg

34p17r7.jpg

classic Nicole's jump

2wdtt76.jpg

cr: baidu&dcnc

Edited by kara4life

*someone from fandom box posted the video* ^-^

The subber likes Minstal but this is totally a mincole moment <3 At first I was confused at the translations last time[from here ^-^;;] xD But Now I know xD And it made me happy xD

cr: uploader

It feels nice hearing so many people would just calmly say that they're close with Nicole ^-^ I keep thinking cuz Nicole or Kara's popular enough to show off :D Anyways loved that Nicole was so determined <3 I don't really think it's a desire to win but, she just doesn't want to disappoint herself xD Nicole does it for herself ^-^

lol, after minho says she didn't ask him she says something back to him playfully xD

You know what else is awesome? That Nicole had so many interactions with other people[even the pictures of her and Key drinking tea] she still doesn't get scandals[not that I want one :)] Just another unique thing about Cole I realized xD

Edited by nerdxissa

Nicole is very popular among the young celebrites or the older celebrities. I think it because of star golden bell, but she close to minho probably because of key or star golden bell. She close to sanggue because of love class. She has a lot of people she closely to , but I think the person she closely to would have to be key. Since we heard so much talk about her from key, and nicole talk about him in from strong heart. The stages to together, you can see how close they are. The picture of them talk or going "to drink tea".Of course she has a whole much of friends, but we don't know who she truly close with. Most people would say that close to nicole, since nicole is so popular. But I think she has frien but they are just her friend, not her close friend.

nerdxissa, haha that was so cute. thanks for sharing. Yes, I like that they mention how they are close to Nicole.. but I think in Sanchu's case and also Jong Kook's, it's to explain so people won't think anything weird is going on lol. Didn't think Nicole and Sanchu were that close..for her text him everyday and he likes it plus Minho's jealousy aww :D

I noticed from that one radio show with 91'ers that had Jinwoon and Key..both of them seemed pretty protective of Nicole.. when Mir didn't know Nicole was a 91'er, they were like how do you not know that she's popular lol, so can't I help but think Nicole has a lot of guy friends and oppas looking out for..whoever dates her must be super nice haha.

thanks for sharing that nerdxissa...been curious to know what actually being said on that Dream Team scene coz Minho definitely look jealous LOL...

I saw a clip (forgot where. :).. ) shows Nicole during Rock U era with Mighty Mouth on some backstage (together with other Kara members), so i guess she and Sangchu knew each other for quite some time...and i think he said those thing not to show off his friendship with Nicole but rather just mention about Nicole's determination before filming XD

and i think maybe Nicole personality make anyone that close with her will become protective of her...(even me as a fan who didn't know her feel protective of her LOL)

btw yeah mae, i noticed the new piercing from your blog (thanks for that FO2 review btw..saving me from downloading the episode)...but she didn't use the new one on SGB or COEX event right :) ? maybe for Japan.....

but yeah like mae said, anyone dates her must be careful not to hurt her or something coz there gonna be lineup of close guy friends and oppa hunt him down LOL

Edited by kara4life

Thanks pe_co for the Love Class gifs, miss her performing that song. I hope she gets featured in a new song soon hahaha

Thanks Nov for the SGB caps, though she looks tired there.

Mae, didn't notice the piercings till you mention it to me hahaha

Thanks nerdxissa for the link, MinCole are just so cute there lol Minho getting jealous not getting a call from Cole.

Most kpop group don't get much rest, I heard the most sleep they get are like 4-5 hours. That not include promote weeks. When group are not promote their songs, they may have radio show, other shows to do. Also filming is like really early and it can go to late at night. Also if they don't have show, they probably have photoshoot, cf. Also they maybe recording song for a new album, filming mv for it. It like endless. I feel for our girls, they don't get much sleep. I remember watch a interview when they talk about boyfriend, the girls were like we rather sleep then have bf.

Any guy who date nicole, he better prepared himself for a beatdown if he hurt her. Not only does the guy have to worry about the KARA girls and her mom, but they probably have to worry about all the other guys that nicole close to. If you think about all the guy she close to, she is close to jinwoon, mimho, key, sanggu, and taewoo(I think). Very intimate group of guys, minho and sanggu would probably beat the guy butt easy.

celestialxangel } That's "사랑해 U" by 서인국. (:

______

Blahhh. News on Kara (especially Nicole & SY) have been so slow recently. I really miss it.

I know that rest is good, but -- I'm greedy. T___T Mostly because there will be less of them when they go to Japan.

I want more Nicooooole. Guh. She rarely gets screen-time when she actually does appear, too.

Since they're having that special stage on MuBank, I can't wait to see if Nicole's doing CCBB & how she rocks it. <3

Hot! Hot! Hot! Cole is just so freaking hot on Chitty Chitty Bang Bang special stage, she gave it her all and couldn't take my eyes off her lol I'm so happy that she's on many shots too. She's so fierce and wonderful and her stage presence is just amazing that I didn't even notice the others lol I'm just very happy and in Lupin stage, she did so well too, love the new costume, I think it fits her really well and show how toned her body is hahaha

Actually I wasn't expecting much from the special stage but after watching it, I just love it, it's a bit messy overall since there's so many girls and steps not memorized but Cole just killed the performance and she did so well that it's one of my fave performances of her ever :D

Hot! Hot! Hot! Cole is just so freaking hot on Chitty Chitty Bang Bang special stage, she gave it her all and couldn't take my eyes off her lol I'm so happy that she's on many shots too. She's so fierce and wonderful and her stage presence is just amazing that I didn't even notice the others lol I'm just very happy and in Lupin stage, she did so well too, love the new costume, I think it fits her really well and show how toned her body is hahaha

YEAH!! she's totally rocks on that CCBB performance :optimistic: ..looks like her hairstyle same with the one in Thailand...love it too....and Nicole got enough lines to sing (twice i think and personally i think she got one of the best lines :aha: ). DSP better give her more powerful dance the next time/album around coz she sure can pull off this one, kinda missed her powerful dance since we only saw it during Lupin and Mister performance :moody:

As for Lupin perf, love her rap with the 2-0-1-0 part...

Christine, spazzing? lol. I too, was just watching Nicole and didn't notice how "messy" it was until people pointed it out.

This gif was at KARA-t..notice Nicole avoided being possibly getting hit ?

1277464016_Untitled-1.gif

Actually I am not sure what was going on there lol..

finally got to watch the mubank performances! Nicole as absolutely amazing at chitty chitty bang bang! it was a little messy cuz there were so many ppl on stage and i wish each girl got more screen time and perhaps broken down into more groups with different songs.

but back on topic, nicole's dancing is really amazing and i dunno, it's a shame that she hasn't had that many opportunities to showcase it yet. i love lupin and mister, but i have to admit, most kpop dances don't allow for hardcore dancing because they have to sing and still look gorgeous at the same time.

I am a little upset with the Lupin performance because cole rarely got any screentime and they even missed her high note. It makes me a little sad because Cole contributes so much to the performances and we rarely got to see her. also, made me a little sad that Cole didn't get any cheers for her. the cheers for other members were already more quiet than usual, but when it got to cole, the quietness was a little obvious. maybe i'm a little sensitive, but i rewatched the performance a few times...anyway, i just hope all members get equal support, but it could just be that cole fans weren't present that day. and those ppl standing in the front should be more active if they get to be in the front and watch it live, even if they're not fans of certain groups!!! it's rude!

On a positive note, I loveee the outfit and her hair is growing!! stylists, please dont cut it again! cole is cute and hot, don't cut out her cute side too! i think she got a little slimmer too, btw. Cole ahh, stay healthy!

Ugh, the special was okay xD I mean it was a bit messy but, I kept my eyes on Nicole the whole time ^-^

I am a little upset with the Lupin performance because cole rarely got any screentime and they even missed her high note. It makes me a little sad because Cole contributes so much to the performances and we rarely got to see her. also, made me a little sad that Cole didn't get any cheers for her. the cheers for other members were already more quiet than usual, but when it got to cole, the quietness was a little obvious. maybe i'm a little sensitive, but i rewatched the performance a few times...anyway, i just hope all members get equal support, but it could just be that cole fans weren't present that day. and those ppl standing in the front should be more active if they get to be in the front and watch it live, even if they're not fans of certain groups!!! it's rude!

You've got a point :*( But I think the majority of the fans there were f(x) fans. Ehh.. What are we gonna do about it? xD

[and btw the music bank specials were so chaotic. they did it better last year.]

But Nicole did tweet: =D:

"Kkya! It's been awhile since we're in music program... Everyone..How was it? Haha.. Thanks for coming here to cheer for us!^^"

Translated by: aank1@Karaholic.

Nicole is such a sweetheart <33 I guess people did cheer ^-^

Edited by nerdxissa

Ugh, the special was okay xD I mean it was a bit messy but, I kept my eyes on Nicole the whole time ^-^

You've got a point :*( But I think the majority of the fans there were f(x) fans. Ehh.. What are we gonna do about it? xD

[and btw the music bank specials were so chaotic. they did it better last year.]

"Kkya! It's been awhile since we're in music program... Everyone..How was it? Haha.. Thanks for coming here to cheer for us!^^"

i know rite? ..but i think at least during Lupin performance, even when the audiences upfront seems quiet, we could still actually hear the usual Lupin fanchants, so i guess Kamilia maybe placed behind and not seen in the broadcast.. and Nicole did tweet about it so i guess she felt the support too...

i'm interested with that gif mae posted, i don't think that was part of the performance...maybe Nicole realised Hyuna's arm will hit her if she didn't duck, but if it wasn't planning, Nicole sure did it smoothly LOL

some gifs from Mubank

CCBB

2mpx3z8.jpg

ws63bn.jpg

Lupin

23wp3c1.jpg

11vh0zo.jpg

cr:as tagged

ahh i was actually talking bout the lupin performance...that other members got cheers during their solos, but nicole didn't and it was awkwardly quiet...so, i was a little more upset with kamilia (well and also cuz of recent things lately like what Mae mentioned about kara-t). the chitty chitty bang bang didn't bother me as much because aside from Sulli, nobody else got much cheers and it was quite similar. and if anything, i feel worse for gyuri and hara because it was basically cnblue and taeyeon lol. although hara did look really cute with her bongo.

i'm interested with that gif mae posted, i don't think that was part of the performance...maybe Nicole realised Hyuna's arm will hit her if she didn't duck, but if it wasn't planning, Nicole sure did it smoothly LOL

Yea, I don't think that was suppose to happen but it was great of the fan who made the gif to realize and make notice of it..usually subtle moments like that is over looked by a majority of fans. thanks for the gifs!

ahh i was actually talking bout the lupin performance...that other members got cheers during their solos, but nicole didn't and it was awkwardly quiet...so, i was a little more upset with kamilia (well and also cuz of recent things lately like what Mae mentioned about kara-t).

Well, i think since Nicole's been on hiatus for so long.. you can hear it from the lack of screams and see it .. After their performance on Naver, she showed up on the most searched list after Hara and SeungYeon.. so not bad.. just hasn't been as active .. her popularity took a minor hit.

This is fan account from someone who met Nicole from Music Bank:

name: your fan

subject: Hello Kara I'm from the upper part

I came back from the Music Bank

While Kara members were performing Lupin, Nicole went to the front of the stage

In full dress

I was standing in front of the stage

During Kara rehearsal

Nicole, other fans, and I

Had a short conversation

We said "Nicole you are very beautiful~"

And Nicole said something

We didn't understand so we asked "what? what did you say? Could you repeat again?"

Then Nicole said that it's because of her makeup keke

Fans beside me kept asking her if she's a friend of Sulli

She said she is a friend of Sulli and they asked her to introduce them to many of her friends

She responded "I tried