The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

^ ehh.. The fan blog was a bit confusing but it still made me happy ^-^

I wanna know how Nicole talks to her fans. It seems like she does it wholeheartedly. Like how she is on variety shows. She just speaks whatever comes to her mind and just speaks to them friendly.

Anywayz, the Music Bank special is just one of those things that didn't work out too well xD

thanks for the fan account mae, a bit confusing but love his/her last remarks "...Anyways I felt that Nicole is very kind" :D

WWY outakes

16ll0tx.jpg

cr:dcnc

new sponsor pic

21cgimw.jpg

cr: baidu

^ looks like mae is right about the Mister MV outfit, the shirt Nicole wear seems similar with Jiyoung twitpic a few days ago, and there's pic of Gyuri with the same outfit too

Edited by kara4life

The music bank performance of chitty chitty bang bang I thought it was messy, but the girls did great. I couldn't take my eyes off of nicole, she did great. I think she saw hyuna arm about to hit her so she duck, but she didn't duck like you would normaly do it. I think she duck, but she try to make it seem like it was part of the dance. So people wouldn't figured out that it wasn't part of the dance, but hyuna who was about to hit nicole. The lupin performance was great to, love the outfit. I like how nicole start the rap she walk toward the front of the stage. I was disappointed that the fans didn't cheer for them, but if you heard closly you can heard some of the cheer in the back. But overall great perfomance, especially the chitty chitty bang bang love nicole part, and she look so fierce. Love how she say chitty cchitty bang bang

Okay my review of FO2 (main points):

1. Morning Warm Up with Nicole doing Mister lol

2. Nicole cleaning intestines with Taec, conversing in English

3. Nicole singing her parts in Rock U, PG, Honey, Wanna, Mister, and Lupin. It totaled to 45secs, more than Yoona and Heechul's lol. But not fair assessment, they didn't count her raps :P

4. Nicole performs Mister for the old people and they have no interest. Cole was so embarrassed XD. The old people don't know Mister..come on.

Overall, more focus on Nicole. They involved her and she seem to have no problem cleaning out the intestines and performing her parts in the songs. Not bad, though Nicole's outfit during the latter part of the show WAS bad lol.

thanks for the FO review mae, i just saw cuts of it ...the song lines counting is somewhat interesting, although i think Nicole didn't do all her part there not just on Honey, but i think for PG & Lupin too...i think probably she did it for the sake of entertainment coz she's definitely had longer lines than what she sing on FO....(.....i laugh at many stupid commenters in akpop said how its weird she just 3 seconds difference with Y**** since they only 5 member while the other has 9.....(sigh) why so many ignorant people born these days? :)

caps from SGB...

zu1w3.jpg

sleepy Nicole

2wpiejo.jpg

QUOTE from lalalalahey from the fandombox ^-^

i saw from the HahaMong Show PD's twitter that he thanked Jinwoon, Cole, Hara and Gyuri for participating in a shoot a while ago. I think this episode is showing this upcoming week, so I hope there'll be some interaction and they filmed together ><.

Yipee!!!! Nicole is going to be on HahaMing Show ^^ EXCITED <3 to see Nicole on a funny show and to see their new dorm :)

and about that article. It's not fair at all cuz they didn't count her rap. And they have to split up the song to other members. Not to mention everyone sings the chorus part. So that article was just pointless. xD

btw someone from sbox posted up eng subs of dream team ^^:

cr: uploader

lol, the coach said she was just as determined as minho xD

while watching dream team subbed:

2wdzleu.jpg

heehee. i was waiting for the subbed so i just finished watching it w/ subs. A lot of people cheered for Nicole when it was her turn<3

Edited by nerdxissa

I was pretty surprised that Nicole started off by singing Rock U.

I guess the KARA 4 days are, in a way, forbidden-ish? I want to her Cole sing her part in Break It & the rest. ):

They didn't count all of her lines, but even if that amounted to really little, we all know that Nicole plays a vital part in Kara. C:

I can't wait to see her on HahaMong show. ~ I hope she films more things before the Japan debut.

(.....i laugh at many stupid commenters in akpop said how its weird she just 3 seconds difference with Y**** since they only 5 member while the other has 9.....(sigh) why so many ignorant people born these days? :D

I know.. but it happens.. saw someone's username that had Kamilia in it actually write the same thing.. uh.. fans should know better XD Haha, i was laughing at the ones that just assumed Nicole was a bad singer hence 45 secs.. silly. But really shouldn't be taken seriously

Can't believe no one gifed this until now XD

1.gif

credit: dcnc.

yes, i'm excited for hahamong show, we will see their dorm!! i saw pics of them being outside too.

F02 Nicole cut:

credit: mae @vimeo

haha! i lol-ed at a lot of the comments asking why nicole only has 45 seconds (and then rolled my eyes at the snide ones saying "bla bla bla and kara only has 5 members")

i was actually really happy with that part because, i kinda said before that i feel conflicted when Cole goes on shows. She is very real and when she is funny, it's naturally funny, but sometimes, she's a little too absorbed in what's going on, that she forgets she's filming and every idol's goal is to get more screen time. Like I did the comparison with Teukie and Eunhyuk who just have a touch and know when to turn to the camera and stuff. This time, I thought Nicole kinda grasped it when she did the short cuts of her songs and posed for a laughing point. She's still dorky Cole, but having this funny sense in addition to her natural cute self will def help in more castings for shows or even a funny series in the future.

btw, i think Cole did have fun, but I thought she still felt a little shy. She's huggy, but Cole was def holding onto Yoona for quite a bit in this FO compared to when she went on with Tiffany. I guess having KJK helped lol!

haha! i lol-ed at a lot of the comments asking why nicole only has 45 seconds (and then rolled my eyes at the snide ones saying "bla bla bla and kara only has 5 members")

i was actually really happy with that part because, i kinda said before that i feel conflicted when Cole goes on shows. She is very real and when she is funny, it's naturally funny, but sometimes, she's a little too absorbed in what's going on, that she forgets she's filming and every idol's goal is to get more screen time. Like I did the comparison with Teukie and Eunhyuk who just have a touch and know when to turn to the camera and stuff. This time, I thought Nicole kinda grasped it when she did the short cuts of her songs and posed for a laughing point. She's still dorky Cole, but having this funny sense in addition to her natural cute self will def help in more castings for shows or even a funny series in the future.

btw, i think Cole did have fun, but I thought she still felt a little shy. She's huggy, but Cole was def holding onto Yoona for quite a bit in this FO compared to when she went on with Tiffany. I guess having KJK helped lol!

Good points about her actually picking up what was going on and playing along.. the first time she did this was on Dream Team, the girl's special. When she and Narsha were 'battling' lol.. she was all dorky and dancing all funny.. she does have it.. but she has to remember "wait, i'm on a show" rather than "oh, that's so funny!" lol.

Oh so you guys heard Nicole will guest on that show with Thunder right?.. Hmm, pretty sure it was just a guesting but people seem to think they are permanent hosts lol XD. Fun fact: Nicole and Thunder were born on Oct 7, except Thunder is a '90er...exactly one year apart :D I think Nicole should be involved with more English speaking guestings.. I feel like DSP doesn't really use her in that extent, I realized the first time they really needed her English was when they were in LA for KMF. I think shows relative to Nicole, she will do really well in with no problems.

Yeah I wish nicole get like her only english show, well she talk in english, but she can teach them english/or korean. Her been pair up with thunder in this show it good I like it. Yeah I heard thunder and nicole would born on the same day, just a year a part. We can't forget that our nicole is the funny 4d character, we may not get to see it a lot. After leave sgb I guess we don't get to see much of her dorky crazy side, because she probably how to mature. So I glad we got to see that side of her again. I love how taecyeon and nicole start speak english, and all the other people was like ok whatever. I always want heard nicole speak english. And now with this new show she been speak english.

The whole singing part, I don't know why people are talk bad about that. You can't include all the song that they sing. Plus she not sing any song from the KARA4 day, it probably foribeen to talk or sing about. Plus her rapping isn't include. I something think DSP gave more singing to gyuri and seungyeon, since they think that they are have the voices in KARA, and nicole is a rapper. Nicole has a strong voice, so I hope that they can gave nicole more part in singing.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

wow..i really miss a lot, i didn't know where to start now >.<

for the english show thing, the way they makes the article makes us really anticipate it..

but the real one really disappointing..they really exaggerating it...

but just like mae said, i do really wish that DSP can be using her english more...

i'm always liking it everytime cole blurting out english unconsciously :)

btw, about the hahamong show, does that means there will be only 3 members in the show??

more from samsung

vym6c9.jpg

ofmyci.jpg

2isvzh0.jpg

cr:CoffeeTea @ soompi

so i just watched that ridiculous 6-10 seconds of Nicole for that "mom i'm going crazy...English" thing, is that really all her appearance for that show? man...thats so lame, so the PD of the show must be taking her name to boost the news about that show huh?....to think that i'm just getting my hopes up to see her regularly on TV shows again

Edited by kara4life

btw, about the hahamong show, does that means there will be only 3 members in the show??

All members should be participating, no members were specified in the schedule plus dorm visit would be weird without all members I think :D

Yes, that English Mentor thing was just hype XD.. I think we were so happy to see Nicole.. that we didn't even doubt it.

^

yeah i thought so too...

but judging from nerdxissa's quote, i'm wondering why he only mention 3 members :)

anyway,anticipating kara's dorm very much :)

i want to see each member's room.. XD

@kara4life

thx for sharing the pics too!!

i love the 2nd one.. :)

yeah I can't wait to see the dorm of the girls. Since they say that only two girls have to share a room now, the dorm must be bigger now. ALso I thought it would be funny, if the girls come back and do the whole idol special on SGB. So the mc would ask them to compare their dorm, maybe that time the girls would have good thing to say about their dorm, and not bad things. And the girls can compare their dorm the the other idols.

The whole mom i'm going crazy english things was stupid, they just want to use nicole name to get more viewer to watch the show. It was totally waste of people even mention about this. But I do wish for nicole to get a show where she can teach ppl korean, but she would speak english thought the show, but teach basically korean.

^ lol, I thought the same thing. Kara can say that their dorm is bigger! And have many more reasons.

Anyways, I actually think it's 3 members but I'll just wait and see. Anyways been slow on news about Nicole lately.... xD