The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

^

yeah i read that too tine!!

i'm curious..hopefully she will do great this time, but they have a lot of cast member though o.O

The variety show is about the cast coming together to overcome various challenges as well as create a storyline that

YAY for new variety show :D thanks for sharing christine....i read that new show is supposed to be on SBS prime time slot on Sunday XD

article from Akpop

SBS finalizes the 12 member female cast for new variety show Heroes

We reported earlier that Bada, After School leader Kahi and Seo In Young will come together to take part in a brand new variety show on SBS called Heroes.

SBS has finalized the cast list today and Bada has been ruled out of the equation. In her place is Narsha of the BEG and she joins Kahi, Seo In Young, Noh Sa Yeon, Hong Soo Ah, Lee Jin, Shin Bong Sun, IU, Yoo In Na, Nicole (KARA) and Jiyeon (T-ara), forming a formidable 12 female member cast. Noh Hong Chul and Lee Hwi Jae will also be part of the variety show.

The variety show is about the cast coming together to overcome various challenges as well as create a storyline that’ll keep viewers hooked.

Sounds pretty vague but it should become clear once it airs.

The first filming session will take place on July 5th and it will take the place of the outgoing Gold Miss, airing alongside Yoo Jae Suk’s Running Man from July 18th onwards in a brand new Good Sunday line-up

cr: allkpop

reading the show concept really make me curious and excited coz Nicole love challenge, the casts also look promising, but hopefully it would not become the second Nodaji coz they will be facing with KBS Happy Sunday (and they GOOD) so rating is important. I remember felt bad for Nicole when Nodaji got canceled coz she definitely gave her best for that show.

Edited by kara4life

Okay I tend to get really caught up in the excitement.. but now that i've let it sink in.. I really hope this works out just because Nodaji didn't really work, the Huge cast is a bit scary. But of course I'll support Nicole and watch :D Excited to see her weekly on tv again though.

Yeah I hope the show work out for her, but I think that nodaji didn't get to showcase nicole personality. Because if it did, the show rating would be much more highter. I hope this show can bring out nicole 4d personality again. I can;t wait to see it, because of the challenges we know nicole is going to do her best, try not to lose, give it her all, and be just as determined as minho(minho coach on dream team saying that). So I wish the best for her. This show is like IY to me, just not have to work in the county, and have more cast members. Think they competive against IY ir something. I just don't get that why nicole star in a show now, because it close to when KARA has to go to Japan. So Nicole would just film about 2-4 episodes and leave the show to go to japan. I just don't get it, but oh well we finally get to see nicole, so I happy about that

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Yippeee, I'm really excited for Nicole in Hero. I still glad that Nicole is the variety star choice in Kara xD

They've got a pretty good cast[except i don't like the blonde haired MC >_<] So I think the ratings might be pretty good.

Weee!! Mong Show and Heros!!! Can't Wait[seriously xD]!!! Busy Cole is coming out again[kindof] =D

Oh and if you click on the newsen link that firewater07 posted up. The picture of Cole is so cute xD

Yeah I hope the show work out for her, but I think that nodaji didn't get to showcase nicole personality. Because if it did, the show rating would be much more highter.

Yeah...personally i loved watching Nodaji, but apprently the Korean viewer had different opinion LOL. I kinda hope Heroes would not competing on Sunday program, coz its really become warzone between the 3 Network when come to Sunday show. And i think having Idols for a show especially on Sunday slot didn't really guarantee its rating (from Nodaji with Nicole and Jay and the most recent Family Outing 2...). so the PD's concept and MC's role really important to make this new show alive.

From the article Heroes will replacing Gold Miss, and their previous rating (along with Family Outing 2) was between 5-12%, so the pilot episode is important to hooks the viewers.

Anyway i'm quite surprised to read the news of friendship between Nicole and Min(?) from Miss A coz i seen that pic of them together a long time ago and i think i remember somebody in here mentioned Min's name, but i would never guess that she would be just debuted this year, i thought she just random friends of Nicole LOL

Edited by kara4life

Yeah...personally i loved watching Nodaji, but apprently the Korean viewer had different opinion LOL. I kinda hope Heroes would not competing on Sunday program, coz its really become warzone between the 3 Network when come to Sunday show. And i think having Idols for a show especially on Sunday slot didn't really guarantee its rating (from Nodaji with Nicole and Jay and the most recent Family Outing 2...). so the PD's concept and MC's role really important to make this new show alive.

From the article Heroes will replacing Gold Miss, and their previous rating (along with Family Outing 2) was between 5-12%, so the pilot episode is important to hooks the viewers.

Anyway i'm quite surprised to read the news of friendship between Nicole and Min(?) from Miss A coz i seen that pic of them together a long time ago and i think i remember somebody in here mentioned Min's name, but i would never guess that she would be just debuted this year, i thought she just random friends of Nicole LOL

Nodaji was really not that great to show off Nicole lol..

I was trying to look for other places that translated the news about the show more clearly cause we know how AK summarizes XD But no luck.. from what i can figure out it is about the next generation of female MC's?... and compared to the other idols there.. Nicole has more experience on TV...she just has to go for it :)..

I like the cast, they seem more cool than totally cute? XD the format of the show has to be fun and not only dependent on the idols.. it doesn't seem to be cause of the other people on the show.. the girls should be part of the show not the show itself XD

Btw, I did read like two weeks ago that MBC and SBS would come out with shows featuring female idols.. guess that's the trend.

Yea, we posted pictures of Nicole with Min and Hyoyeon during KARA's PG days.. I figured Nicole met Min through Hyoyeon so Min makes sense.. but it's cool..dckara fans were like... well there goes Nicole again, she has a contact in almost every idol group lol.. i wonder who Nicole will get friendly with from her new show.

I like the cast, they seem more cool than totally cute? XD the format of the show has to be fun and not only dependent on the idols.. it doesn't seem to be cause of the other people on the show.. the girls should be part of the show not the show itself XD

yeah they definitely not a "cute" casts...we got Gahee, Narsha and Seo In Young.... now thats 3 scary unnie for Nicole LOL Hope they wouldn't "bullying" her so much XD. But of course i have high hopes for this show to show off Nicole's charms more

Yea, we posted pictures of Nicole with Min and Hyoyeon during KARA's PG days.. I figured Nicole met Min through Hyoyeon so Min makes sense.. but it's cool..dckara fans were like... well there goes Nicole again[, she has a contact in almost every idol group lol.. i wonder who Nicole will get friendly with from her new show.

i LOLed at that part, and apparently not just idol group but also soon to be idol group too XD

2md4bhz.jpg

cr: as tagged

Edited by kara4life

*turning into someone really cole biased*

Wahhh!! The preview didn't have Nicole TT^TT Grrrr, if Nicole's not in the episode or has short air time I'm gonna throw a fit >:) I mean they showed all of them except Nicole. What if she wasn't there?!?! Ahhh!!! I hope they didn't put her in the preview because they have something better in store for her. At first I thought she was the one fixing the sink thingy cuz of the hair but it was the other dude. EESH. :*( They were having so much fun going thru Gyuri's phone xD lol. WHERE IS NICOLE?! TT^TT I'm sorry, I'm done now xD

don't wanna turn biased but Nicole gets so much attention but doesn't at the same time...........i'm done.

I'm gonna create an event. No, a project called "Saving Cole"

.....OKAY, now I'm done.

wait, i'm kindof confused. is the preview or next week? does that mean this weeks episode was shown?

Edited by nerdxissa

^^ LOL i guess we all turned into Nicole biased here. :D..

yeah quite dissapointed with HHM preview since there's no Nicole but i'm gonna reserved my rant until next week episode...but i'm guessing since it shows they woke up the girls so Nicole wasn't there probably because she still jogging outside or working out like she used to say in her tweets....

caps from SM

5dko4m.jpg

Nicole fan service LOL

2gskbx5.jpg

cr:dcnc

Edited by kara4life

I think we can't help but be biased...they left only Nicole out XD..I really wanted to see her dorm too.

I feel like Nicole being "missing" for so long.. people got used to it XD.

But this picture is from the HahaMong show taping, i'm sure of it.. and that short haired girl is definitely Nicole:

ff.jpg

credit: naver.

I really hope Nicole's show works out... I'll be looking for fan pics of any sort lol. Heros is taping for two days, 5th and 6th.. bound to have some pics pop up with all those idols.

Edit:

.but i'm guessing since it shows they woke up the girls so Nicole wasn't there probably because she still jogging outside or working out like she used to say in her tweets....

LOL, Christine and I were thinking that might be the reason as well.. she was probably working out during that time..

cole working out?? haha great thinking guys..

but judging from the tweet we talked about, she should be there right??

but the preview (despite there are no nicole there) makes me very excited though..

and it does seems the dorms are much nicer..

btw, saw cole's hair on mae's pic makes me excited.. :)

i was a little surprised cole wasn't in the preview as well...i know we do get biased and cole does get schedules no matter what we say (like DT, FO...etc), but I guess I started getting a little more biased during Kara bakery and how Cole never got to appear with the rest. But then again, she was probably busy learning all the animal parts since there is a lot more preparation going into filming that with studying and class.

and no Cole during hahamong last time and cole doesn't seem to appear on radio shows. anyway, that's my cole ranting. my bigger ranting is that i'm surprised Kara didn't get a show as a group!!!!!!!!!! i mean, i know they are really busy, but stiill.....

but truth be told, i don't think kamilias have it that bad, we still get lots of fancams, performances and two members with regular schedules and "we're with you" after lupin promotions. so i don't actually feel totally deprived (or it could be that i've been busy and the days are melting together)

JUST from the pictures of the Heroes filming.. doesn't seem like Cole has found a buddy yet.. getting nervous...and she's all the way in the back in the group shoots.. XD Though pictures only tell part of the story right? :D

^ LOL yeah...its quite odd to see Nicole standing in the back, but since its their first time shooting so maybe Nicole still need time to adjusted....but with her personality, maybe on 2-3 next shooting she will be like herself again

more from the set

5xp4n.jpg

ix4mko.jpg

5z7t.jpg

cr:as tagged

for HHM show http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy53/ournikori/ff.jpg i agree... i think the orange girl is Nicole too coz her hair tied similar like when she guesting on FO2

Knowing nicole personality, do'n't worry she be the center of attention in other episodes. This is just the first episodes, nicole doesn't have to be crazy now. Plus I think what going to set this show apart is nicole personality. Since nicole is the only one who had the most experience with variety show(SGB, Nodaji, Nicole go to college, Idol army) she would make everything funny, she would try to be funny. Since ppl remember nicole from SGB, and how she acting on SGB, ppl going to be interesting is this because they would want to see how nicole act.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

^ Yeah but I think that Nicole hasn't really gotten skills. She was just natural during those variety shows. Like, I think she learned that an idol needs air time. But not to actually be funny. She does try though. But she's kindof American funny xD Ahh. I don't know where I'm going with this. x33

Some of the girls are good at getting air time. Hope Nicole tries to talk not just when it's her turn xD

Her outft looks nice but the picture on the shirt is ehh xD

Edited by nerdxissa

....she would make everything funny, she would try to be funny.
She was just natural during those variety shows. Like, I think she learned that an idol needs air time. But not to actually be funny.

somehow i agree with nerdxissa...i think its became funny when Nicole just being herself and not trying to be funny, coz sometimes when she trying to be funny, other people might not get it due to her 4D :wub: Even in SGB and other shows Nicole appeared, all things funny happens when she didn't meant it to be funny :D

And yeah hopefully the pilot episode will had enough Nicole airtime since it got many casts so everybody must be trying to get their own screentime

Edited by kara4life

Okay so i read that that giant cast will be split into two teams and compete.

I think these are Nicole's teammates:

201007062320448388048A_9.jpg

06_71232.jpg

Hmm, Nicole should be fine.

I think Nicole looks different in those pictures b/c her thick eye makeup isn't there :lol: