The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

^ yup the english convo with nicole and haha was funny :)

as you know they both host the Korean Music Festival here in United States.. so those 2 are mutual friends? lol

nicoles room hella messy..

she has a lot of stuff compare to the other girls :)

or it just looked like it cuz it's unorganized lol.

^YEAH lol omg "Your teeth up.... your teeth down..." LOL I don't even remember what he said anymore but it was seriously so funny. XD

and Nicole's "I'm HUNGRY." hahahaha.

Yeah I think she looks great without makeup~ and her hairdo was really cute, too. I thought it was adorable how she spazzed about Jinwoon being there. :3 He is so freaking tall, though! I had no idea he was so tall. I tried comparing Jinwoon with Jing since she's like... tallest, but... he's a head taller than her, too!! dang. Haha and SY/Haha/Mong teasing Nicole about Jinwoon. So cuteee omg. At the end both of them were fanning themselves lol ;D She was fanning her face and he was fanning his arms (LOL who fans their arms haha) and then he patted her on the head lskjflk so cute. :3 /sigh but I doubt there's anything going on... SY would never say anything if there was, right? :/

loll and the socks they found under her bed.

Nicole: "I don't think these are my socks."

Everyone else: "..."

Nicole: "No but no one ever comes in here except for me... maybe they are my socks." XD

And that preview for Heros is <333 I can't wait for the show!! ^^ Did you see Cole's dress? or the top part? ^^ It was brown strap. Ahhhh.

I think it might e them staying in an old house or something... or like learning to overcome fears. xD lol, they were washing their faces

Nicole looks gorgeous in dresses 8D Yeah! Haha they're all dressed up and in the countryside. Ahh, everyone's going to get really close with each other lol. The beds... they're like 7 beds lined up in a row lol.

Nicole room has so much stuff in it. Poor nicole have to suffered because of no a/c(darn u DSP). Nicole room does look much bigger than Seungyeon, maybe it because nicole is the most popular one or something or she need the space. I love how she has like chocolate and lotion in the refriengator. All her clother are piled in one side of the room, and I notice she has a ucla sweatshirt it so cute, she most like ucla. It was cute that jinwoon pat nicole on the hear (truth be told I wish it was key). I like how mc mong and haha joke abt nicole and jinwoon. Nicole called jinwoon when they don't have a schedule(I wonder if she does the same thing with key). I love how nicole and haha english conv, nicole I'm hungey. i love how jinwoon pick up her voilin and pretend to play, and they make her play. Nicole is a littek rusty at the violin, but thing about she hasn't played that for like over what 5 years. I think if she picked it up again, and practiced she do great.

I do wish they she practiced the violin more, and she hole a recite. Like all her celebrities friends there to support her, that would be so cool. Just pictures all of the KARA members going to supported nicole recite.

yeah wonder why she put on sweater when she know her room is hot too confused1.gif maybe for "sauna" effects LOL..

LOL a very good chance.

That does look like a rice cooker, SY mentioned Nicole when they were asking about hers. Don't have clue what that other thing is though..

/sigh but I doubt there's anything going on... SY would never say anything if there was, right? :/

loll and the socks they found under her bed.

Nicole: "I don't think these are my socks."

Everyone else: "..."

Nicole: "No but no one ever comes in here except for me... maybe they are my socks." XD

It actually crossed my mind that there was a chance of them dating cause you see how much she like adores him but yea, SY and the members would never say anything to jeopardize each other's personal lives.

The socks haha.

Nicole room has so much stuff in it. Poor nicole have to suffered because of no a/c(darn u DSP). Nicole room does look much bigger than Seungyeon, maybe it because nicole is the most popular one or something or she need the space.

I do wish they she practiced the violin more, and she hole a recite.

Maybe Nicole never invested in a fan b/c she can just go to her own house anyway.. I think they probably played rock, paper, scissors and Nicole won lol. SY is very popular in her own right. It would be really nice if Nicole practiced her violin more...it would be cool to see her play.

@JiJi lols the english convo between nicole and haha goes something like this

Haha: Yo! Wassup!

Nicole: Yeeeah!!!

Haha: How you doin?

Nicole: I'm Good.. Hungry!!!

Haha: Hungry?.. Hey, you the mouth....open.

Haha: up teeth.. uhhh down teeth... close?

something like along those lines.. kekeke.. i love that part and SY just listenin to the convo she prolly knows what they were saying thats why she was smiling the whole time.. lol

btw, i'm watching ss501's x-concert right now..

they were picking number to give presents to..

there was a winner from the fans who were watching from outside the room..the fans were jumping and then fell down..

the members were laughing and jungmin said he feels like he just saw nicole.. :)

i don't know what makes him said that though.. XD

Haha I just saw it.. I think it's b/c Nicole is quite clumsy.. I remember Hara picking Nicole as the "embarassing one" in the group b/c she tends to fall down a lot :( or maybe just b/c the fan was hyper lol.

Here's the clip, starts @ :31 secs:

credit: uploader

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DUET! heehee. But I hope people don't compare too much ^^;; I also hope I see her in Music Core or any music place xD

my count down: 6 more days until release.

wwweeeeeeeeeeee! :)

btw, I want to contribute more to Cole love so I wanna make a just for Cole twitter. But I wanna know if there's already one like that.

Edited by nerdxissa

its quite surprised me when read that coz not many hype about the duet until now...but YAY!!! for new song :w00t: i think it would be an upbeat song coz i just can't imagine Park Myung Soo do ballads :P Hope Nicole parts will come up nice too :jogging:

...and yeah, i don't think people need to start compare this one to his previous with Jessica

Edited by kara4life

I'm not scared if people compare.. lol. I'm confident Nicole will definitely bring her own charms to the song.

No worries.

btw, I want to contribute more to Cole love so I wanna make a just for Cole twitter. But I wanna know if there's already one like that.

There is one.. but you can make one too. The current one is sort of... XD

Haha I just saw it.. I think it's b/c Nicole is quite clumsy.. I remember Hara picking Nicole as the "embarassing one" in the group b/c she tends to fall down a lot :syc2: or maybe just b/c the fan was hyper lol.

ah yep..the same videos, since i make the post while watching it, in the end i forgot to put the video -_-

lmao..both of hara and cole tend to falls down a lot XD

that was my guess too, the fan was hyper..lol

btw,although it's just a split second, but it's nice to watch ss501 mentioning KARA XD

~~~~~~~

as for the duet song..it's really unexpected..

comparing will be unavoidable though..but just like mae said, they have their own charms..so don't worry about it :)

and i do hope cole will performing in on at least 1 music show :lol2:

hi, can I join your conversation??

hehe... I'm very happy they show nicole on kara dorm~ and her room is totally mess! she need to clean up and decorated her room lol

when I see seungyeon and gyuri room, they look quite adorable, but nicole room quite messy lol

but she's so cute when she found sock under her bed~ "that's not mine"

anyway i really happy that she get another oportunity to sing a song with PMS, actually i never listen jessica vers. so i just wait nicole song

kekeke.... 6 days to go right?? i hope karaholic will sub kara dorm *praying*

yay for the duet with Park Myung Soo...but, must we call him PMS?

I'm excited! I wonder if they just called it Naeng Myun version 2 for promotional purposes or we'll really end up with Shin Naeng Myun or better yet,. Ramyun and Bibimpap (always thought bibimpap sounded too cute to not have a song...)

anyway, I can't wait! I think Cole will be fun and adorable just like when she featured for Mighty Mouth in Love Class >< (and her hair is growing!!!)

FYAH FYAH!

out on the 20th, nice~! yeah, comparisons are inevitable, especially since the duet with Jessica was such a hit. Hopefully this version will have the same success/nice easy vibe. :) I'm excited to hear this duet haha I remember the last one Nicole had was awesome, too. :3

This is such a nice surprise. XD

Hopefully they perform it live! 8D

Oh our dear lovely cole~ i can't wait to hear this :3