The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Yeah I want to see nicole back on music shows, it seem like nicole become busy before KARA leave for japan. I hope we get to see promote this, at least once. I don't want ppl 2 compare this song with the one with jessica. But since this song is going to be a offiical song not for infinity challenge, I think they are going to promote this song. Hopefully we get to see nicole on music shows it be so cool(maybe shinee interaction). but we just have to wait and see

Nicole was with Afterschool today?

Nicole's been busy this week and manages to support Afterschool too? lol. Not surprising since she seems to be friendly with Nana, Bekah, Lizzy and Raina (just b/c she follows her on twitter lol)

So a fan tweeted to Nicole: Cole! I saw you at garden5 but i can't say hello T_T my mom said you're today's best! (included afterschool) have a good day~

Then I saw Bekah's tweet: We'Re recording playGirlz sChool now~ COME TO GARDEN 5! 7th floor for a WONDERFUL BUFFET MADE BY US!!!

* fixed some of Bekah's spelling errors XD

If there is food, there is Nicole? lol. j/k. So I wonder if Nicole will make an appearance on their show.. seems like it.

You know what, Nicole has been on hiatus for a while but she does A LOT during that time..

Happy 50 pages!! I never thought we would get this far, i remember trying to get people to spazz about Nicole here :o

Respones to that japanese fan's favorite kara member, I think Cole got six votes. The most votes out of everyone? ^^

Garden5? is that a restaurant?

lol don't know if people know about the vote thing but i'll post the vid here:

It's from their sweet muse dvd, they asked fans who was their favorite member..

I'm just quite shocked about how much fans underestimate Nicole's popularity and even dispute it .. even with good information lol. whatever.

Yep Garden 5 is a restaurant, Bekah tweeted a picture.

Update: This article confirms that Nicole, Son Dambi, and Mighty Mouth were at Garden 5. Need to find pics now lol

So speculation was right, Cole's fixed on Quiz to Change the Word/ Sebakwi :D She was mentioned on the description for this week's episode. Yay, from hiatus to Heroes, duet with PMS, and now Sebakwi!

<Willy-Nilly Speed Trivia>

Lively Sporty 4-D girl! Nicole's Quiz Parade!

Source: DCKARA

If you guys were following, Nicole has been called to do the speed trivia twice already and so they just let her take over lol.

thanks for the info mae...i guess the Sebakwi PDs must be impressed with her first phone call coz its pure hilarious :P nice to know she got more gigs coming

Again from Sebakwi, AS Nana called Nicole

cr:ASFVaultlive

its quite funny :) then Nicole asked where she was and she said she's at her mom's, at the end they tried Nicole Japanese, and the result is.... :D

Edited by kara4life

^^ thanks for sharing.. didn't know Nana was calling her but it was nice the other lady to help.. i forgot her name..

haha Nicole repeating blush and then lipstick :lol:

Well I don't know.. Nicole's korean isn't so great.. i mean what do you expect her Japanese to be like :P ..Of course she can do better but we don't know what else is going on in Nicole's head haha.

^^ I'm confused by that.. unless a guest every week knows Nicole...

So I wanted you guys to go suggest stuff on Nicole's b-day topic. I think Nicole fans know her the best and would have the best thought out suggestions? Just try to remember what Nicole likes and doesn't.. all her quirks and stuff she's mentioned. I know it's been awhile since she's really spoke about her life etc but we should try our best right.

@nerdxissa : just like mae said...i'm even more confused :lol: coz usually on that Quiz the guests will called the person he/she knows and asking question without noticed that they're on the show..so if Nicole become fixed guest then probably the PDs will always called her during the segment or maybe they change the format? still blur to me :)

After watching the previous HaHaMong Show, i was thinking probably Nicole is responsible for heavy lifting in Kara? :lol:

1puxvr.jpg

Edited by kara4life

Whale is cute.. I like how she sings a bit different in her solo parts in the song as compared with her usual tone for KARA especially her first solo part. Fans at dckara were making fun of Cole's pronunciation of Whale, which Gorae but Nicole sounds like she is saying Curry LOL.

Fans at dckara were making fun of Cole's pronunciation of Whale, which Gorae but Nicole sounds like she is saying Curry LOL.

lol i heard it as Curry too :lol: Whale is quite a happy song, hope it will do well...i think Nicole's voice is very recognizable on this track although she did use different voice on some part.....too bad the MV didn't had Nicole on it coz i kinda hoping it would be like her previous Happy and MV....but quite a cute MV nonetheless....

just random, but Key thanked Nicole on their Lucifer album :tongue: along with Jiyoung too

Nicole, who is always by my side and leading me! Cutie magnae Jiyoung~ Seunghyun who plays the guitar well~

source: soulmate

chinese translations: butterfly

english translations: vivz@soompi

cr:dkpopnews.ne

from the translation, i think Nicole and Key shared quite a same friend line, like with Jinwoon, Bekah, Nana

Edited by kara4life

Okay aside from my thoughts on what Key said to Nicole .. whatever. What he wrote was really sweet and you can tell when it comes down to it they are just really good friends. I think it's great that Nicole has such close guy friends that care about her just as much as she does for them.

I just listened to Whale, and I like it hehe it's a fun cute song :thumbup: And I like how her voice is different than usual on her solo parts. Lol I was expecting her voice to be too cute meaning very high for me haha but I'm happy that it's not as high as I thought lol I love her solo parts, I hope the song do well on the charts :) I'm still hoping she performs this on music shows, I think it's going to more of a hit if we see them perform this with cute choreography and well I just want to see Cole perform :)

Haha I agree about the pronounciation, it's sounds more like Kare than Gorae haha different when Park Myung Soo pronounce it XD

Thanks for sharing the translation of Key's album message, it's nice that she thanked Cole and his message is really sweet too :)

lolol whale's such a cute song~ I think Nicole did great with the duet. the MV would've been better maybe if it were bts shots of them actually recording? LOL IDK I was like "... what did I watch" after I finished it haha.

I'm just quite shocked about how much fans underestimate Nicole's popularity and even dispute it .. even with good information lol. whatever.

This is so ridiculous haha. Nicole is incredibly popular and so, so loved. /sigh lol I mean it's not very good to overestimate popularity but underestimating it is kind of... bleh. haha.

Ah~ key mentioning Nicole! I kind of expected him to.... XD I mean their friendship is so well known. According to SM, they have tea together lolol. Maybe she became friends with Beckah through key? loll idk. I didn't know he knew jing so well, too.

lolol whale's such a cute song~ I think Nicole did great with the duet. the MV would've been better maybe if it were bts shots of them actually recording? LOL IDK I was like "... what did I watch" after I finished it haha.

HAHAHAHA SAME HERE JIJI~

yep she might get more good japanese friends while debuting~ :thumbup:

who wouldnt love cole, hahah and besides

she's too cute even tho she says that she is not cute

Which female idol fits best in Step Up 3D?

From July 12th to the 19th, Cine21 held a poll to determine which female idol would best fit as the female lead for Step Up 3D. Though the poll was partly just another promotion tactic for the film, it was interesting to see the results.

4minute

Edited by kara4life