14th Jiyoung

15th CD

16th Seungyeon

17th スッキリ

18th Gyuri

19th いいとも

20th Universal

source : Yahoo Japan

lol, this is why I don't get Cole's popularity x3 I mean one day she's not getting cheers that next day she is the most searched out of all of the kara members in Japan x3 But I wonder why she's the most searched? Maybe aticles mention her about having the best butt dance? lol, I just remembered on one of the japanese shows they went on after Cole talked japanese she seemed a teeny bit embarrassed and had a cute big smile on her face and does that tongue thing(when she sticks it out xD)

^ ^ thanks for sharing christine...finally Nicole fancam, although they were quite short but at least this time there are fancam of her own :D and many too :lol:

as for Nicole popularity, yep she still got many attention, for this Japan case i guess butt dance had something to do with it, although for long time Japanese fans i'm sure its not the case, but for many new fans i think it is.

Hey guys, I notice many avatars and signatures from a photoshoot where Nicole seems to be crying? Does anyone know where these pictures came from?

Do you have an example of it? Because I don't remember a photoshoot where she was crying or sad.

^

lool, She wasn't crying x3 She was eating in that picture x3

Er isn't that one her profile picture? I'm lost xD

This picture right:

photo12623.jpg

This when she was on Family Outing. Like nerdxissa stated, she was eating at the time.