The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

But what does walking while closing your eyes meaning? Does that mean she's tired? She was so happy and calming when she tweeted for Heroes. Maybe her cold got worse D: Hope she's fine. Probably she's tired or sick. I hope it's nothing emotional :(

Lately she has been thinking about the past and her future, and not positively though I should add it doesn't necessarily mean its automatically negative. "Walking with my eyes closed" could mean she doesn't know what the future will bring and she has little to no control over where she will go. She doesn't know where she is going or she doesn't know how she got there.

Nicole doesn't seem to be her lively self lately. It shows in her recent variety appearances. I think she is exhausted both physically and mentally. Actually Gyuri and Jiyoung both sounded not-postive in their tweets too.

Edited by tms

^ You make a good point

It's so weird Nicole grows up differently. She has so many sides to her. She can still think so innocently but still have mature thoughts x3

And I've never really seen Nicole's emo state before x3 Very new to me ^^

Edited by nerdxissa

ive been worrying about the same thing as well!

her recent tweets were scaring the hell outta me :(

it wasnt her usual "positive/happy" tweets

but more like "depressing/sad" quotes and sayings.

nicole fighting! stay strong!!!

I'm so upset T_T I hate Cole's stylist, I really do. Why do they keep cutting her hair shorter?!!! T_T Sorry just want to vent my frustration XD

Ok, after a day I've accepted that she has shorter hair now and there's nothing to be done about that, guess I just put too much hope for a longer hair hehe but she still looks beautiful and we can see her eyes now and her forehead ahhaha

Edited by firewater07

152790655-774072e9c558a1ca57da5ecc17637fc84c792b78-full.jpg

This might be surprising.. but I'm not even phased by her hair anymore.. it seems like she just got it trimmed.. though the bangs are questionable.. At least we get to see Nicole's face.. her eyes :)her hair is long in the back.. i thought it was odd. But Nicole got more pictures than usual from the news articles.. so i'll take that as a good sign lol.

:lol: christine i know how you feel...i was surprised myself when i saw the pictures from the football game, but for me after watched the broadcast i think its not that bad though (or am i try to cheer myself?? :lol: )...yeah like mae said i'm also curious on why they kept Nicole's hair long in the back

2yjzfio.jpg

cr: as tagged

Edited by kara4life

Hmmm. After staring at the picture for 5 minutes I'm starting to see the brighter sides of it ^^ At first I was :o then :T then :) then :D [but boy we were wrong to think that they couldn't cut it any shorter x3]

It's kindof the same but this time I can see Cole's eyes. ^^ It makes me curious about the comeback. It's not bad but it wasn't the hair I was looking for. I still like it though ^^

The only bad side is the stylists aren't gonna do much with Cole's hair AGAIN.