The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

What would you guys do if you guys find out Nicole actually likes this hairstyle? I think Nov made an excellent point (@ ournikori) about how this style shows her forehead, which was a complex to her. The fact that she is willing to not use her bangs as "shield" as the Korean fans call it .. I think is commendable, shows she has changed some views of herself that were obviously not consistent with reality :)

yeah...in the past Nicole seems not too confident with her forehead in many occassions, i don't know why but she did, so i guess with this new hairdo, it give us a feeling that now Nicole probably is comfortable and confident enough with this new haircut.

I think even they are idols that must comply with their management plan, in Kara's case i think the management still consider members (in this case Nicole) opinion. i don't think they would forced Nicole if she felt reluctant with it :)

Nicole on Incheon Music Wave

23jjvqp.jpg

cr: as tagged

If Nicole likes this hair cut and it helps her with her confindence then I'm all for it! I mean I don't think it looks bad and I don't think she wants to hear her fans say that just cuz it doesn't fit their preference. I'm not gonna say looks don't matter but, Nicole looks like the ordinary and she's not sulking about it so I say it looks great ^^ I can't wait to see how she looks like for their comeback!

Only thing is still making me mad is the stylists won't do anything with it AGAIN. I mean they don't even give her extentions, so her hair has variety. It's like the stylists think that fans don't like her long hair or think Nicole would look bad with long hair.

^ I personally prefer nicole with short hair. Her short hair was what made me notice her more than the other girls and I think she looks so beautiful and sexy that I really wouldn't like her to grow her hair. Not every girl can rock short hair like Nicole does :wub:

I'm still not loving her new hair style but she looks great in those pictures.

I don't care if nicole has long hair or short hair, she look good in both. But to me, short hair make her look more mature and sophisted. With long hair, it look like she a little girl hasn't grow up yet. So I think the stylish give her short hair to give off the mature and sexy confident woman. And we know that nicole is definely cute and sexy she can pull off the cute and sexy look. With short hair it give her both the sexy and cute look. Remember she went from short bob for honey to short and messy for mister, and sexy and mysterious for lupin, which all those look she had with short hair and she pull it off. So matter if she has long hair or short hair she would pull it off. I do like nicole new hairstyle, at first it look really short to me, but when I look at it again, i look good on her. I wondering what is the concept for the comeback, maybe edgly rock style I totally can see nicole with that haircut for that style. i mean I love nicole bangs, the haircut from lupin was hot it give her sexy mature mysterious look, I mean she still has bangs it just short bangs, and beside it just hair it would grow

I'm not saying I love her new hair.. but I don't want to be part of saying something that can hurt her feelings so.. I just have to bite my tongue lol.

Ugh. Nicole was taping for Heroes.. when KARA taped for that Bouquet show XD. History repeating itself over and over...

thanks for sharing everyone.

agei Cole:

48.jpg

Hmm I can't figure out why Cole isn't talkative as much as the other members in Japan, even Jiyoung (who usually stutters in these things) is having fun and playing along. But Nicole seems unsure of herself, she seems to understand what they are talking about but she looks very nervous.. I hope she gets more confident in her abilities.. don't want her to be left out. Btw, Nicole's nicknames are basically shorter versions of her name.. I mean we say Nicole.. people usually know lol.

I think it's just the language. Japanese is really hard. But I also think it's cuz she doesn't have much confidence is pronouncing the words. You can tell she really wants to express her feelings but she just couldn't x3

imho Nicole a bit silent during their activities in Japan probably because she didn't want to messed up her Japanese just like what usually happen with her Korean too...and since the 88 line unnie are more fluent so maybe she just hold off and let them do the talking

"my theory :blushing: " is for Hara and Jing, both of them never faced messed up pronounciation etc in their life in Korea while Nicole experienced that in Korea...some of it probably not a good experience for her (baing laughed at etc etc) so maybe..just maybe she didn't want to messed up -_-

although i think Nicole could talk Japanese quite good, just like when she teach butt dance in some show like Sukkirri and the news station

btw on that 007, her "unagi" sure is hilarious :lol:

Nicole on MTV Zushi Fest

8ze8w1.jpg

cr:as tagged + KhujiaoS @ baidu

EDIT

just realised Nicole had new "game set" move

:P

fw0h1k.jpg

Edited by kara4life

I hope Cole participates more and not be timid during interviews but since she has been like that even in Korea, I'm hoping this is something that she'll improve on. Let others see her dorky personality haha

Thanks for sharing the pic Mae and Nov for the pics too and the gif, I always get interested on what she'll do at her part all the time haha she changes it a lot XD

Hi 2ne1.ifyouwanna, welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay here :D

Thanks for sharing those pics! :D

Based on what I read, seems that Nicole has problems with interviews.

I hope that she will be able to participate freely.

I love her dorky dorky side. XDXDXD

@2ne1.ifyouwanna Annyeong. Welcome. Hope you'll enjoy spazzing about Nicole! ^^

Don't forget nicole was like this in the early years to, like she never talk as much. Like the early years before like SGB she didn't talk as much as less it was to the memebers. Like the idol show with 2pm, I felt nicole didn't talk much because she wasn't confident with the language. But when she got on SGB, the first time she work for SGB she wasn't confident about her speaking. But I would have to say that she learn the korean language better because of SGB. So I think it like just like now, she had to learn japanese, it you know how long it took her to learn korean. And now she has to learn a whole different language again. So she wouldn't want to mispronounican the words, because she know how it felt to say the wrong things. Like hara and jiyoung never had that problems. Since nicole is the one who has to learn the most langugage and speak the most language she would know how it felt to speak something wrong. it the same thing in Korea, she say something wrong, so ppl correctly her, but it in Korea and they her friends or something so she felt comforable about it and they know about her. But in japanese she not confident and she doesn't want to mispronounican words. She had the same with korean, because she knew english first, so she wasn't confident with her korean. But I think later on, she would feel more confident with her japanese. she already know three language english korean and japanese. Maybe if you count her spanish, it four

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

^ :lol: its cute...thanks christine....that pic must be taken on Japan huh?

btw just found this amusing pic

:lol:

2ui9k4p.jpg

cr: dckara

i wonder if that was photoshopped coz Nicole's style really looks like a professional football player :D ...but even if its not, it still make sense coz in Heroes Nicole also became feared because of her outstanding throw

kimngocnguyen06, oh you are right, she's always had issues with how to express herself and having it make sense to other people.

Nov, she does look like a pro.. she went back a little bit than ran forward to kick.. different than the other members lol.

I really like this fan art of Nicole:

29340732.jpg

Credit: Pixvi