The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

I saw on Shabekuri007 Nicole said she eats grilled meat 4xs a week.. lol. I think it helps that she probably gets it for free :P.. Also found out Nicole is pretty small.. she wears an xsmall size in Hoodies..so when people talked about her weight gain etc.. she still is really small even then.

^ lol i don't think everybody had to like it, i think its more to accept it XD beside its been done so nothing could really turn it back, i just hope their new concept will worth it though

Yeah about Nicole small size make me remember the pics taken by fans when they arrived from Japan, some pics with Nicole along with their manager really shows it XD

Edited by kara4life

^ Well good thing people also like Cole for her personality. :)

And the hair issue has been bugging me a little. But I don't think her hair is that bad. She's taking a risk and it looks okay ^^ :D

btw, Nicole is an x-small........ and she thinks she's not skinny? xD Is regular size for an idol like XXS? xD jkjk. But seriously an x-mall is skinny.

[info] Nicole voted #2 Best Eyes

Bae Yong Joon got first place with 58.8% and Nicole got second place with 37.4%. The survey was conducted from patients from Children's Eye clinic. The director said Nicole had clear and pure eyes, she seems show confidence and comfort to the public.

Bae Yong Joon and Nicole have attractive eyes that are soft and pleasant. I think, referring to their eye smiles and that both can be captivating force for advertisers and consumers.

Source.

credit: OurNikori

I completely agree with what they said about Cole's eyes haha It does give you comfortable feeling when she smiles and I love her eye smiles :P

I do agree she has beautiful eyes, and like when she perform and you can see her eyes, you can see confidence in those eyes. And when she smile her eyes just bright up the place. When you look in nicole eyes you very comfoable like someone you can talk to about your problem. I love her smiles, plus she like a guy who has nice eye smile, so he can match her. Her eye shine, they are soft and pleasant to look at, you can get lost in her eyes. Who ever win nicole heart, you are very lucky to have a girl with beautiful eyes like her.

At first I really didn't like nicole hair, because it was so short, and it look like a guy haircut. But it kind of growing on me, I still think it too short, but if they are delayed their comeback for about a month, her hair would grow out. Beside it just hair it would grow, and beside nicole can make any hairstyle work. Image nicole having gyuri blond hair, for some reason if nicole had blond hair, I want it to be long blond hair. But still I can't image nicole with blond hair.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

okay so I just watched the kara vacation with nicole w/o subs. And Nicole has so much to say.

Like while she was shopping she was pretending to hold a mic and NEVER put the "mic" away xD She talked so much xDD lol. I kindof get why she has so many friends. You never get tired of her x3 I hope that doesn't sound weird. I'm complimenting Cole on how like natural her words are like even if the camera wasn't there she would have still talked so much. And her voice does sound like an american/country korean accent xDD lol.

and while she was paying at the cash register her english instincts came out xD I hear her say " $#^#@^%&^@$% I mean, #^%#%&^&" xD lol, seriously it was like stuff in her mind or what she thinks just comes out.

And I kept picturing what Hitori or any other japanese kamilia fan would react if they saw her. I seriously think that she's so honest, pure, and cute. oh gosh, I'm gonna go get my order of Kara Vacation. I was thinking if I should buy it or not but, I seriously want to know what Cole's saying. x3

Yeah..... sorry for my long, confusing post. It's just what I was thinking while watching Nicole x3

OH gosh, I'm cracking up SOOO much xD She was wondering if the stuff she bought was yummy so she asks the dude she was with how to say it and he's like oishi.

And Nicole goes "OISH?" and the look on her face is just so... :=))::=)): The way she said OISH was just so direct and cute that it's hilarious.

Thanks for the caps Christine, that was my favorite part too when she was making the faces lol. Nicole really just rambles on and on about food during most of her part lol. The cameraman asks her who is her rival when it comes to photos and she says it's Jiyoung. Jing is cute and lovable but herself, she's far from innocent (like Jing) and she considers herself to be "naive" and "ladylike" haha.

thanks for the caps christine.... http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/2165/karavacationmkv00420435.jpg & http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4272/karavacationmkv00425012.jpg love this 2 side of Nicole :lol:

@ kirakiranni : someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i think this was taken either on Oct/Nov 2009 during their Guam photoshoot

thanks neris for the summary and tine for the caps ^^

looks like it's really a good dvd =__= makes me want to buy it too..haha

@kirakiranni

just like kara4life said, it's from the guam photoshoot..initally the video of them in guam are released on KARAdise, but the KARA vacation have never-seen-before footaged too.

[info] Nicole voted as 2nd sexy Pop Girl

The survey was done with 336 participates. Hyunah got 1st with 44.3 % of the votes and Nicole came in 2nd with 27.9% of the votes with Gain coming in at 3rd with 24% of the votes. Article says both Nicole and Gain are unique and are loved by the public.

OurNikori

It's nice that Cole got 2nd place :D

I just want to repost the pic here cos I love what Cole is wearing and her hair, happy about that haha

dsc04603n.jpg

Yep I liked her outfit for Hallyu Concert too. I'm glad the hair stylists just let her put her in a ponytail but I'm thinking that is just for Lupin.. who knows what her hair would look like for the comeback XD.

2409781993604121.jpg

Cole and Gyuri sang in SY's place for Mister and Lupin for the concert. They both did a really good job!

She look really good, love the whole hair and outfit. I do agree she is one of the most sexy pop girls. She just oozed sexy appearl when she perfrom. And kind of dances, nicole can rock it and have a fierce attitute about. when it come to like mister she sexy when she shake her butt, but when it come to like lupin,. she dark and mystery butt still sexist. Plus if she has to perfrom song like chitty chitty bang bang, she danes it so confident like it second nature to her, it just make her so sexist. Just have nicole do like a whole sexy dancces by her self, a long perform of that. what would be good is have those 3 girls dances together on stage, oh that would be good, it would set the whole stage on fire.

Nicole voted as 2nd sexy Pop Girl

^ yeah...its nice to see Nicole got mentioned on various polls again :D same here....love the red carpet outfit and hairdo :lol:

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9510/2409781993604121.jpg ahh..after this closer look now i'm not confused again :tongue: coz at first i thought why Nicole's hair seems longer again :confused1: haha

Nicole with guns

:tongue:

2jfwop2.jpg

if28w7.jpg

So I watched E News Star Q10 and they mentioned Nicole as a shikshin, they went to visit a restaurant called Wagaya where Kara visits and asked the manager what KARA likes to eat, I think Nicole also went here with that one guy (who like Hara) from her show to eat as I remember...

Nicole eats Soba noodles:

17856841.jpg

44223822.jpg

The show listed the Top 5 Scandal Makers from Kara, SNSD, and 4min and Nicole came in second place lol. Because of the Key/Jinwoon "love" triangle lol. When they mentioned this they went back to the manger at the restaurant and he was talking about Shinee so maybe Nicole showed up there with Key? Not sure lol.

I think it KINDOF makes sense nicole's second? I mean she should have a lot of scandals cuz she interacts a lot with other group members. but she doesn't have those bad scandals. she has those okay ones. like (not really a scandal) the time they pointed out SeoCole's friendship.

I mean, Nicole doesn't really get many articles about dating someone. but she does get an okay amount of articles.

thanks for the short review mae :D

so she close with their fans too??that's nice..

and about the scandal thing..quite nice, i'm sure cole was the one that featured the most in articles/news lately..and i believed what they mean by "scandal" in this show not necessarily a negative thing.. it could be sumthin that positive too :)