The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

When they mentioned this they went back to the manger at the restaurant and he was talking about Shinee so maybe Nicole showed up there with Key? Not sure lol.

maybe its the place meant by DSP & SM where they have tea together :lol: ...but its for another thread ^_^

yeah its a relieved that by 3 years of her career, Nicole never involved into some negative scandal, and hopefully it will lasts for the rest of her career

....just random, but i just saw kara-t already prepared for Nicole's birthday :thumbup:

v7t4qg.jpg

^ yeah...although SBS broadcast kinda make Nicole's mic volume a little too loud than heard on fancam, but personally i'm satisfied with today's show, i think Nicole's voice on Lupin is quite flawless, she hit all the notes properly and not made a slight mistakes :thumbup: at first kinda worried with the non balanced volume among members coz sometimes it would make the voice sounds bad even when it actually good...

too bad SBS didn't show Mister :angry:

zstzs2.jpg

cr: tistory

2dajczo.jpg

cr: as tagged

Happy 60 pages! I remember when I started this topic, it was slow lol.

Nov, thanks for that Cole gif.. I found all the other members but Nicole... now I have it.

I think it was on purpose that Nicole's mic was louder because I know this is strange but I think Nicole is suppose to be the lead vocal for the Lupin chorus. I only say this because this isn't the first time she has sang the loudest and we aren't used to thinking Nicole would be the main one singing the chorus but that's a good sign I think. I am proud of Cole for demonstrating her improvements and she pulled off SeungYeon's notes really well. One thing I want to mention is that Nicole can sing with power which is awesome.

whoo thx for the caps for the kara vacation! she looks gorgeous!

and i totally think that she deserves to be on 2nd place for the sexiest idol poll! though i dun mind 1st place, but lets not be too greedy here :D

cant avoid the poll on the scandals, shes so friendly

and the mic for the Hallyu concert wasnt good at all, didnt bring out her best voice

wow...60 pages..this is really the most popular topic in KH XD

cute gif nov :lol:

about her perf in hally dream concert, yeah, she always got one of the most loudest mic, but overall, the hallyu dream concert have bad sound system, i noticed it in every perf of other artist too..

but cole still able to perf very well.. and she cover ham's part very good too ^^

ham's missing presence is very noticable but the girls did good job in covering it :)

cole's wink

:D

2bch92.jpg

One thing I want to mention is that Nicole can sing with power which is awesome

yeah its quite a powerful vocal Nicole shows on that Hallyu DC, thats why i cursed SBS for not airing the Mister part, coz from what i heard on fancams, Nicole doing a great job there too....it would be great to heard it on an official broadcast <_<

http://i51.tinypic.com/2bch92.jpg thanks for this gif yuda, i noticed it but forgot to make gif out if it :tongue: you know this kind of "small" thing what make Nicole's performance on every event is such worth wait for :thumbup: i also noticed on the last Hallyu Nicole add some "yeah" part before the original part (... :lol: i don't know exactly how to describe it, but she made some improvisation there)

i'll kick myself if i forgot to mentions : CONGRATS FOR 60 PAGES EVERYONE!!!

okie so i know that nicole fans aren't really that interested with like nicole being paired up with other idols. but key and nicole are just so not typical x3

anyways came to share something from the fandombox ^-^ Key mentions Cole and again at his birthday fanmeeting on 16 Sep. And even if a little short, you can feel that key and nicole aren't just friends...

Actual article:

Key生日会 说道 现在打电话的话,会有接电话的朋友吗?

Key: 有是有,但我没带电话

众人问如果现在有电话会打给谁

粉丝在下面喊:妮可 !妮可!

钟铉不知道是真没听清楚还是假没听清楚 在那说:什么?Nichkhun?

Key自己说 有妮可 真云 承炫 冬云 MIR 准 NANA 等等

Credits: SHINee baidu bar and Shakizi

Translation:

Key was asked if he were to make a call now, are there friends who would pick up his call?

He answered yes but his phone is not with him at the moment.

Crowd then asked if he has his phone with him, who would he call?

Fans shouted Nicole ! Nicole !

Jonghyun pretended he never hear and said what? Nichkhun? (i guess Nicole and Nichkhun sounds similar)

Key answered that he'll call Nicole, Jinwoon, Seunghyun (FT), Dongwoon (B2ST), Mir, Joon, Nana etc..

thanks alot to KeiRa01 for translating ^^

and the part 2 where you can feel the keycoleness-ness.

^ part 2:

Jonghyun mentioned that he spotted Key wearing a cap and walking with his friend while he was exercising.

Minho asked if the friend is a girl or a boy, Key answered girl.

Jonghyun then asked girl-friend or girlfriend?

Crowd went silent...

Jonghyun ended the topic and appeased the fans by saying its just a female friend.

tried not to spazz and blow it out of porportion but.....AHH! kay done... but weren't they studying..... but they were wearing hats... so maybe it's cole?? just re-checked the picture taken in the car. and key's pants were so jogging pants.

2cerp55.jpg

just saying there's a lot of info to prove keycole as a theory x3

wow...60 pages..this is really the most popular topic in KH XD

cute gif nov :lol:

about her perf in hally dream concert, yeah, she always got one of the most loudest mic, but overall, the hallyu dream concert have bad sound system, i noticed it in every perf of other artist too..

but cole still able to perf very well.. and she cover ham's part very good too ^^

ham's missing presence is very noticable but the girls did good job in covering it :)

cole's wink

:D

Wow. She really rocks here.I might be late but gotta search on youtube now.

tine

lol i'm so late..i've visited every members' page and saving all the pics just to found that u have uploaded all of the caps :P

many thanks tine for all the caps, 300, it's a lot!! XD

btw,i like the 1st caps, she really pretty there :D

nerdxissa

haha i don't know about the other\, but as for myself, i never into a pairing with male idols...

i just like watching interaction between the girls.. :lol:

but i do happy to knew that cole having some good friends :)

nerdxissa, thanks for sharing the info. I think it's sweet of Key to mention Nicole and Shinee fans to shout Nicole too lol. I don't dislike parings but I think some fans do go a bit overboard, anyone who is close to Nicole must be a cool person is my thinking lol.

yuda, thanks for the gif!

Aww Nana mentioned Cole :)

Part 3 - Profile

★After School Nana

Real name Im Jinah

Born September 14th, 1991

171cm, 48kg

Company Pledis

Trainee Period: 1 year

Debuted in 2009 through After School

thanks for the info nerdxissa...its nice to see Shinee fans warms up to Nicole coz the first reason i'm not too fond with pairing with male idols coz mostly their crazy fans would bashed at the other one (...or at least from what i saw so far from international fandom :tongue: ), but for Key (and Shinee too) i really thinks he's cool, he's not the one bringing Nicole to make an article :P , and their friendship (or even more :blushing: ) already well known....btw that picture was rumoured taken when Nicole studied for her graduation exam...i wonder how the result was :confused1:

thanks as always for the caps christine :thumbup:http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/5937/74508782.jpg this one would be my favourite :lol:

thanks for the info mae, i guess we could conclude that most of the '91 line in KPop knows her :lol: after the recent SSTP with FT with Jaejin also mentioned her right? btw what was the profile for? official profile or :confused1: ...its funny that Nana like guys with pretty eye smile, coz if i'm not mistaken Nicole like that kind of guys too :lol:

33u64hg.jpg

cr:dcnc

Nana mentioning Nicole is so cute!!

Somehow I started to think that maybe Nicole's for Nana what Key has been for Nicole.

Key must have been the one who has introduced Nicole to a lot of his friends (mostly of the '91 line) and Nana, who is quite the "newby" has become close to Nicole who, I'm sure, will, or has done by now, introduce her a lot of people too.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I just got that thought xDD

BTW Nicole looks so pretty in the Vacation's screencaps and in the last photo!! *O*

I miss her with that hairstyle!!!

Edited by kurooha

yuda how can you noticed that simple wink o_O awesome, thanks! :)

and tine ty for yer awesome caps o_O 300 sure it's a LOT :thumbup:

haha i love this gigantic glasses caps XD

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/5937/74508782.jpg

it's nice seeing nicole there written on various articles and the news tell us about her friendship with other artists.

haha like nov said, Key's not the one bringing Nicole to make an article :P

everyone sure love her 4D-ness :lol:

thanks for the info mae, i guess we could conclude that most of the '91 line in KPop knows her :lol: after the recent SSTP with FT with Jaejin also mentioned her right? btw what was the profile for? official profile or :confused1: ...its funny that Nana like guys with pretty eye smile, coz if i'm not mistaken Nicole like that kind of guys too :lol:

Oh the profile was from that interview with all these girl group members and I don't think it's a coincidence Cole and Nana are friends since they seem to like guys with pretty eye smiles lol.

2 more pics from Hallyu concert:

34669854.jpg

26760798.jpg

Credit: as tagged.

One of Japan biggest social network, Mixi put up a survey about the most popular member of Korean girl group in Japan, and Nicole placed 3rd :D ...below Hara (1st) and Yoona (2nd)

original article

-EDIT-

finally found the good translation of that article :tongue:

Which girl group is the most popular in Japan?

Japan’s SNS site Mixi researched on the Korean girl groups with the greatest number of fanclub members. Although it’s hard to get an accurate representation through only one site, Mixi is one of the most popular social network services amongst Japan’s youth, boasting over 21 million members.

On the 24th, Mixi reported that KARA’s Goo Hara had 6,500 fans for her similarity in appearance to Japan’s Amuro Namie.

The member with the second most members is SNSD’s Yoona with 5,500. Yoona was also previously chosen as the #1 most popular SNSD member in a survey that ranked their popularity in Japan.

KARA’s Nicole (4,500), SNSD’s Taeyeon (3,300), KARA’s Kang Jiyoung (3,200) followed Goo Hara and Yoona. Other members each had about 2,300 to 3,000 fanclub members.

4minute’s Hyuna has about 1,000 fans in Mixi as well.

Group wise, SNSD held 24,700 members while KARA held 23,800. Both teams have managed to rank top 5 in the overall category for Japanese girl group idols.

Source + Photos: Newsen

cr:allkpop