The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

^^ when she did talk, they laughed? lol Cole isn't the type to go all out for tv anyways be it Korean or Japanese but she has talked more then before, she was chatting with the Kattun guys and during Happy Music she asked the MC a question..slow steps for her haha

Topped page 75 !!

from Girls Talk DVD AHHHH!

longhair.png

and I didn't look closely yesterday.. but saw it eventually lol:

galleryart004.jpg

Looks familiar because its from this album cover but we couldn't see it here:

iyljlh.jpg

I really like Cole's pose in this picture, can't see her face but I like it :)

galleryart007.jpg

wow already 75 O.O

mae

did she wear sumthin like hair extension there??

the last pic, that's one of their best photoshoot set for me too..all the girls looks nice there :)

tine

i'm having fun watching the video, cole so random and adorkable there :D

but i didn't notice the long hair too XD

cole1.gif

cole2.gif

^

^ Is that Cole with long hair (or rather wig)? It doesn't show up really well in Version A jacket, i thought that was a bun. Anyway i love Cole in the picture squatting down (my avatar now!) Notice how she always get the sexiest outfit..

yes hahaha she wore hair extension, obviously? :P

thanks for the pics peeps, there's a scene in Girls Talk DVD when nicole was looking at the laptop, and she was frowning :tongue: , looking at the laptop seriously. when it comes to work she turns real serious :unsure:

anywayssss happy 75 pagesss!! :thumbup:

Aww Cole cried on SSTP.. when they were asked to talk about KARA.. she could barely finish before crying and the members made some random sound to lighten the situation but she started crying again. She said Thanks and how when it's hard the members are there for her? XD We should get that subbed XD

^ ah really? no wonder i saw fans in DC posted "don't cry Nicole" ^_^ ...never expected Nicole cried on radio (since she rarely did on air no?)...haven't watch the bora yet but i bet they play that usual sad song when Nicole speak huh :sweatdrop: ...maybe Nicole had her own struggle during this comeback...even from her surprise party during that Jumping making i sense Nicole had something on her mind coz she's really not expected it and really touched by the members ^_^

and yeah we need it to get subbed please :lol:

^^ NOT bora Xd... they canceled it last minute :(

Well as suspected I think Nicole has a lot of stuff on her mind.. she used to play around more on tv and now even watching her stand behind the other members on the Record Hits show made me sad.. like she doesn't want to talk and she would rather just demonstrate the dance and move on..

^ yeah...especially for shows in Japan my guessing is it had something to do with the language barrier :confused1: , imo Nicole wants to talk but limited by the language, while other members arguably could have a comfortable chat with Japanese (even with some stuttering ^_^ )

anyway, quite curious on what the fortune teller (?) said about Nicole on that show with Exile :confused1:

hqsE1.gif

cr: as tagged

-edit-

just heard the SSTP...Nicole mentioned she likes Binks very much ^_^ i think the fact that SSTP didn't have bora could be make her more loose thats why she cries (jing also almost cry ^_^ )...that messages session really touching -_-

She cried?! T_T I hope the radio show get subbed, I want to know the reason. So I guess she really has lots on her mind and like she tweets about it to her friend as well, so hopefully whatever is bothering her is resolved soon, I want her happy :)

So behind these days, thanks for all the news, caps, pics and everything. I want to watch the dvd too, it looks fun based on the gifs I've seen XD

The fortune teller thing, I'm guessing it's about her love life :P

Also from the radio show Nicole mentioned how she helped choreographed for Burn.. well at least the "Get ur get ur" part lol. And she seemed pretty comfortable with Jing and Sy doing the rapping this time.. I think it was Nicole who said "SY's rapping!!" just before Love is played :)

ah thanks mae, its great the choreo team let Nicole contribute ideas for choreo (and use it too ^_^ )

christine, really? lol do you have any idea what it is (the fortune teller thing) :D

cr:uploader

tip off : mae @ ournikori

^ lol Nicole selected as most connected celebs (?) in one SBS Entertainment show :lol: idk if the celebs pics they shown is all right (like Hyesung Shinhwa) but seems all about right :lol: even Park Joon Kyu (the old actor) was on the list too ^_^

Nov Lol I'm not really sure hahaha that's just a guess on my part, forgot what Nicole was saying XD Anyways I think I get the idea cos you know how YT has those caption thing that can translate the subtitles from Korean to any language, cos I think I remember on that same fortune teller thing where Seungyeon said wants to get married when she's 27? I'll check that later or tomorrow T_T no time these days XD

Cole's network of friends is amazing lol

I wanna know what Jinwoon and Changmin said about Cole x3 All I understood was and so a lot of people like her and from changmin.. something charm.. x3 lol.

Nicole's connections are just amazing. Nicole's personality must be like pure natural-ness. Almost like a kid's personality but not.. x3

Nicole made up the Get Ur move? x3 I noticed that on the live version of burn the "na na na na na na~" nicole sang it solo but on the studio recorded she didn't sing it x3 reward for helping with choreography? ^^

I glad that DSP let nicole help choregraph the đnce in burn, I think that her element, and she can help it in. I love that part of chore, i think it was the most hip hop move. nicole has like done so much for KARA, she wrote rap lycies for KARA, and now she help choreographer, wow this is girls is defintely amazed. I want to know what the fortune teller say about nicole. Nicole is defintely friends with a lot of people, we wouldn't be able to list how many people she is close with. But her best friends is defintely key and jinwoon. I want to know what jinwoon and changmin say about that nicole. probably jinwoon say something nice about nicole. I want them to interview like key and shinee members. She like close to all the members of some group like dbsk, ss501, shinee, 2AM, and then she close to some of the members in the group.

^ i watched the video in chinese sub for the fortune telling for Cole.

Cole was asking the fortune teller when will she find a boyfriend since she hasn't been in love before. The fortune teller said that although she has a lot of friends now, Cole's future boyfriend will only appear when she "can't move" (:huh: not sure what that means but that was the translation given). She said that the "future boyfriend" is very timid now, love is difficult for them. One of the Exile host asked whether the prediction is accurate and all the girls said yes.

Sorry for the bad translation =) I hope love will be smooth for Cole & she'll find her special one soon.