The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

^ AHHHH~! Really? If the Kara girls agree with it then there must me a lil' somethin' going on between on of Cole's guy friends.. -slaps myself- sorry fangirl taking over. But you gotta admit for an idol Nicole living a pretty normal American lifestyle x3 Just eating having fun with friends and having the side love story x3 I mean idols are people too but haven't really seen an idol that can just be comfortable around anyone but that's probably me being biased~

when will she find a boyfriend since she hasn't been in love before

Haven't fallen inlove yet? aigoo. Nicole's like 19 now x3 but no rush~

Cole's future boyfriend will only appear when she "can't move"

When she's vunerable? :o Or when she least expects it? :o

@kara4life: "she" refers to the fortune teller. I'm not too sure about the "can't move" part since i literally translated from the subs. It likely meant something else like a big change in her life etc...

If you watch the video clip, the girls seem to know something. I'm guessing that there's obstructions between Cole and Mr. whoever out there and they are not able to move their relationship a step further.

Btw, love the last pic you posted, Cole is flawless ^^

Edited by KeiRa01

KeiRa01, thanks for sharing that info..

omg.. does that mean there IS someone in mind? hmmm kind of exciting hah oh totally reminds me of the other fortune teller and what she said about Cole and a relationship.. so this is someone the girls all know about and Cole knows.. do we know the person and just haven't had proof or haven't realized it haha.

it probably someone the girls know and someone that we probably know to. It probably would have to be a idol, and that would could be the "can't move" thing. Or it just mean she would be in the vulnerable state, since when you vulnerable you like can't move because you numb. And then mystery guy would appear, wondering if the guy would be like korean american like her, or just a totally korean. I think it could be like she in a vulnerable state and the guy would be a idol. Thinking about nicole doesn't like to show her vulnerable side, and I think the only one who had seen her vulnerable side, would probably be the girls, but if it a guy it would have to be key and jinwoon.

hmm...so guy is timid and possibly on the entertainment bussiness too ^_^ lol with Nicole's long list of guy friends it could took a while to guess :lol:

o yeah i try to remember where i've seen one of Burn choreo Nicole created (the "Get ur get ur" part), and it look like a reminiscent of her kkap dance on Heroes ^_^

Thanks KeiRa01 for the translation :D Wonder who the lucky guy is? :P With Cole's wide network of friends, it's hard to guess hahahha

Nov Thanks for sharing scan and pics :D I love this pic http://imgur.com/Cdg06.jpg so pretty :D

I just watched Melodix, Cole screams really loud and high when the bowling ball went to the gutter? hahhaa

dsc02290v.jpg

credit: naver

yeah i guess the sport that nicole is good at would be the one that required physically endurance. I love seeing her scream omg, but the way she did her punishment was so cute. i think jiyoung was joking with nicole about the way she was hold the bowl ball, I just thought that she hold it in the normal way people hold a bowl ball.

thanks christine & ginny_gin for sharing the pics, is it me or on both occassions Nicole really look a bit tired -_-

haha yeah bowling seems not a good match with Nicole :P no wonder she's not on that pic with Thelma with Hara & jing when they were at Japan ^_^

btw just bump on a hardsub clip about Nicole's birthday on Special Day ^_^

Cr; iiheartkpop4eva

cap from Tokyo Friend Park

iE4T1.jpg

cr:_kumakichi @ twitter

lol Nicole seems really anxious to finish the teeter totter thing :lol:

-edit-

just watch the Glutton Boys show...its so nice of Nicole to bring the water to the hot MC ^_^ and when he taste the spiceness he soon called "Nicolee" :lol:

Nov She's been looking tired on both events :sweatdrop: Actually she's looking tired lately T_T they're so busy.

Thanks for sharing the vid and pic :D Hehe Cole hugging Hara's leg :P Tokyo Friend Park is such a fun show to watch, I hope they guest there again hahahha

More caps :D

236af26a22c11a9680cb4a7.jpg

aafa898c2338ccd8a5c2727.jpg

c8a0652d92f0abb298250a7.jpg

credit: baidu

The Glutton boys show is so cute, especially when Cole gave water to the very cute host XD and the last part when they were about to do the cheers? with their food - don't know what it's called :sweatdrop: and Cole is eating hers already XD

Saw the Glutton Boys Show and... it was quite nice. Eiji Wentz, who is the guy who is named around here by the cute/hot host xDDD, was nice with Nicole, he went to her for ask to water (yep, she bring it first) but then he called her again so she could bring more water and there could be a little bit of attention to her because she was really quiet.

And in the last part too, when they were about to do the cheer, he saw that Nicole was eating and he said "Nicole..." like wanted to say that she was already eating but then he just laughed.

So, it was nice to see him "taking care" of her :D

Anyways, I think, for those who doesn't know, I should mention that Wentz is part of a duo group with Koike Teppei (the band name is WaT) and they're from the same company as Kara, Universal Music.

Nicole did really well on the show, and the unnies would not really the athletic of the team. Nicole seem like she really does want the finish the tater toter did, it seem like nicole was good at that game. She knew when to move it, and how quick to move and when the ball got stuck she knew she would have to go to the other side and make it go back a little. the wall crash was good for nicole she got the highest point. The costume one was good, but like everyone know nicole start off good, but then lost her energy at the end. The light one, I guess nicole doesn't have really know when to stop, she would hit it close, or over. I love the air hockey, when seungyeon and gyrui sent out hara and nicole I was like yeah better prepare that are the combine team. And then hara and nicole score back to back that was so good. I love see nicole athletic side, cause she hate to lose*reinider you of someone coughminhocough

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

chrsitine thanks for the caps, yeah just like kimngocnguyen06 mentioned, i bet Nicole want to be able to finish that teeter totter thing so badly :lol: she seems so curious about it ^_^ too bad on the animal segment she seems slips during the last try -_-

tMoql.gif

Crs7d.gif

nice info kurooha, never knew that they are label mate ^_^ and yeah the cheers part is so hilarious, its so funny yet natural :lol:

0ClQH.gif

Thanks Nov for the gifs and posting that subbed video of Cole's cut .. surprised someone subbed only her part XD

Aw Cole being super nice and sweet to the hosts is nothing new but I think that her being that way is why she's memorable to fans or even people who aren't fans.

She pours them the water and runs back to her spot haha.

OMG of course Cole would take the food and eat it .. no time for cheers Haha.

kurooha Thanks for the info lol Didn't know they're label mates too so that means they can meet each other again :P They just look cute when she's giving him water XD

kimngocnguyen06 Haha yeah she did so well in the games in Tokyo Friends, too bad she slips too and maybe lost her energy too XD

Nov I love the gifs, especially the last one when she's eating already hahhahha

feysaelee Yeah I'm curious about the other guests too.

Caps :D

nicole1.jpg

nicole2a.jpg

nicole3.jpg

nicole4t.jpg

nicole6.jpg

nicole7.jpg

nicole8.jpg

nicole9.jpg

nicole10.jpg

nicole11.jpg

thanks for the gift kara4life...

the last one was epic! and notice that Jing was about to eat before they do cheers..hahahaha..

and thanks for the caps firewater07^ stunning

She's so dorky that it's adorable! Btw, what breed is DuBu? I wanna find one for myself =P

Pekingese :)

Cole with Hara did some sort of skit for a radio show recently. Cole was speaking in Super fast English haha.