The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Oh in the clip above the uploader changed the audio :scared: There's download link in the mediabox and I read on allkpop that IU & Nicole forgot the lyric, but fortunately, the audio was pre-recorded. It meant that they did lip sync (of course on award ceremony) but there was still them who sang in the lip sync audio :thumbup: they sang well.

I love all the stages they did yesterday, Like A Virgin is so cute and U-Go Girl too :D Fergalicious is hot, love Cole's English there and she has good shots too :D And when all the girl groups are dancing, Cole just knows the dances so well hlol and she looks like she is having so much fun doing the dances too which makes it more enjoyable to watch, my eyes are just glued on her the entire set XD And in Lupin, just daebak, I love how the camera is on her when she has mask on and when she removes it, so pretty :wub: One great performance again and the dance break is really nice too.

Thank you all for sharing the pics and vids :D

Fergalicious was, I don't wanna say "cute", but I always think it's cute whenever Nicole speaks English, so... LMFAO! The performances were amazing. And hotttt. I LOVED IT.

NICOLE'S BANGS ARE BACK. FOR NOW? LOLOL BUT OH MY GOSH, FLAWLESS MUCH!? LOLOL. I hope they keep the bangs for a while. She looks pretty with her bangs pinned up, but when they're down, it's a whole different story. Beautiful. LOLOL <3 She did amazing today. And so did the other girls! <3

& Hammie with long hair, too! Gorgeous~

wow Nicole rocked the Lupin remix today. Her intro dance was great, and all the performance too. :eyelove: Yes she is still pretty without bangs, but when her bangs down, she showed another charisma, so amazing. All the 3 gayo daejun Kara ruled it, and Nicole rocked it :thumbup:

C: crazyCarrot270

Edited by nhung_gemini

I found fan accounts on twitter that mentioned about nicole =). Thanks for all the shares and have a happy new year ^^

credit : fibabo

Kara are so tiny omg, I can't believe it! They were really cute though. They came on stage during Beast's performance and danced along hehe

There were crazy Beast fans in the crowd so the Kara girls felt bad blocking the big screen and were trying to get out of the way

Nicole was so smiley and happy while waiting for the song to start, she played around with the other members a lot ^^

energywen@twitter

Nicole fancam for @melt0928. Kara n Zea change stages so we end up see Kara. Heheh Nicole dances shock n soom while waiting.

Edited by jjy

Just finished watching the MBC Gayo Daejun performance, and I was so happy to see Cole's bangs again! I agree that she looks pretty with her bangs up, but she just looks extraordinary with her bangs down!! :w00t: I'm hoping that this will be her hairstyle for 2011!

I can't stop replaying Cole's intro during the Lupin Remix, she looked like she was really enjoying the dance. She also really stood out in the SBS and KBS Gayo Daejuns, the cameramen just kept on giving her close-ups! :D I'm amazed that Cole displayed such energy in all her performances despite the crazy year end schedule!

Nicole has really grown into a confident performer this year and she is such a joy to watch! I hope we get to see more of her this new year! :thumbup:

jjy thanks for sharing the fan account

yeah with bangs down Nicole brought up whole new charisma on stage, i'm such a bad fan for thinking the girl dance on the intro part for Lupin remix was Ham (because of the hair)....turns out she was Nicole :tongue: haha Nicole definitely look enjoying this performance ^_^

but i gotta say they been doing a great job always bring something new on every Gayo despite their hectic schedule, although MBC seems to be my favourite now :P

yeah I watch the mbc performance I was so happy that nicole bangs were back. She look beautiful without the bangs, but she look smoking hot with the bangs(and I'm a girl). I also love the dance solo in the beginning of lupin that was so hot, wish it was more harder for nicole. But I love all the dance break but my favorite would have to be the SBS because it reinider me of step team. I love her performance of fergie it was so hot, which I think she sang more than anyone(which I like). It was different seeing nicole go from cute in like a virgin to sexy and hot in lupin and fergious on KBS. I think she pull off any dances, which I want to see more hardcore dances from nicole.

jjy, thanks for the twitter comments.. i hope we get to see the fancam too.

Oh i've been reading Korean fan's comments and they are not digging Cole's hair lol.. meh I don't know what to say anymore.. I have come to expect unflattering styles.. as long as Cole gives a great performance that's all that matters to me really..

Just saw the Soom fancam and thought it was cute haha... Was the stage they were on super far away from the one that BEAST were on? It'd be pretty funny if someone from BEAST with really good eyesight saw them dancing along, especially Nicole lol... (If there was no way they could've seen each other besides the big screen, then sorry. I don't really know much about the big shows with where the audiences and stages are located and all..)

Too bad there's no fancam of them dancing along to Shock yet... :(

kjsbgsdg, thank you so much for sharing the fancams. <3 Love Nicole's playful side. I think she liked having her hair down today, since she likes to tease with it a lot, hahah.

Ruki }

BEAST performed in the indoor studio while the girls were outside for that one. D: The girls could watch from the screen, though.

i Looooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her hairstyle @MBC gayo...gwaaaaaaaaaad..so cool..she should stick with that hairstyle like..forever..kekekeke..

Found a fan photo of Nicole . She said nicole was probably sick that day

Credit : fibabo@twitter

Nicole is so cute hehe, I think she has a cold though, she was sniffling a lot >< it was cold in there too!!

vQPrh.jpg

KouTF.jpg

*sorry , i dont know how to embed the photo :blushing:

Edited by kara4life
help embed the pic :)

Nicole was awesome in all the gayos!! And it was soo great watching her dance all the other songs from the girls group (though I think she did some steps faster in the AS part)!

Got the same problem as kara4life, in the Lupin Remix at first I though she was Seungyeon because I wasn't expecting her to appear with her hair loose! And it was so awesome the intro!! I don't even remember how many times I have watched it though it's a shame that they had those ugly clothes.

And well, we should be happy that KARA (and NICOLE) has been able to show in all those festivals their stronger/mature side :D

lol nov, i think the same too at first XD she looks like ham..but i was even more happy when i realized that it was nicole :D

thanks jjy and tine for the fancam+video..if only we can download the video XD

i've been really wanting to know whether cole will have that hairstyle from now on or it's just for the gayo..