The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

^ ikr!! haha..i would completely ignore the big screen if i were them.

KBS gayo hairstyle was fine..but the mbc gayo ones ROCKs!

woooot thanks for sharing the pics

She looks good with bangs again hahha but I find it too messy XD But she looks smexy with it when they were doing the remix hehe

Found this at Shinee x Kara thread :D Lol it's just so cute how Cole and Seohyun? keeps on jumping during the countdown and you could see Cole's interaction with other artists too :D Starts at 0:53, at the lower portion of the vid XD

credit: uploader

Been reading some tweets and seems like Cole attended Shinee's concert XD

really? haha we probably could guess who invited her :tongue: hopefully there's pics too ^_^ ...at DC Hara's name also mentioned so probably both of them going ^_^

thanks for the link and pics, Nicole looks really hyper during their preparation on that MBC fancam :lol:

...and that Junsu fancam is cute ^_^ ...Cole (again) look really hyper during the countdown ^_^ ...yep i spot KeyCole + MinCole too :lol:

although i think its quite rude that some of the audiences asked them to move out from the big screen...but yeah didn't know what to say since the girls seems didn't mind by that -_- Nicole even making apologize gesture, so...well...at least it shows the girls still humble even though they're now big Hallyu Star ^_^

she attended shinee concert?? of course, one of her best friend is doing the concert XD

i want to know who else going there..lol

tine, thank u so much for many fancam..haha

about the fans asking about them..yeah...it depend on how they asked it though..

what if KARA is the one on the big screen, and the one standing on the stage is some1 that u don't like?? anything can happen though :)

but nov, u r right about how KARA keep on being humble..that's their best strength anyway :D

cole1.gif

^AHHH I LOVE HER SOLO MV SO MUCH SHE'S LIKE SENSUAL AND LOVELY AND EXPRESSIVE AND SEXY AND OHMYGOSHH honestly I kind of wish they'd release the parts with her only with the butterfly background because all of her moves there are like... so hot.

Guhh I love how confident she is when she performs ♥

I wrote this already at the Kara/Shinee topic but it has to do with Nicole so I'll post it here:

So there were rumors spreading around about Minho throwing a light stick and hitting Cole at the concert...

But according to Aceham from twitter and anky (who helped me get the translations), this is what really happened:

SeungYeon, Hara, and Nicole were invited to the concert as guests. During the concert there was an event where Shinee threw balloons to the fans, apparently Minho was trying to throw a balloon to Cole and it hit her.

So it wasn't a light stick it was a balloon and I saw the balloons..they were harmless so no hard feelings from Cole BUT Minho was trying to give Cole a balloon!!

EKK.. MinCole :)

I'm curious how a person gets hit with a balloon? Was it like not inflated cuz when you throw a balloon isn't like slowmo in the air? x3 But other than that. That's really cute. Minho and Nicole would be a nice athletic couple. And also their friendship is sweet and not teasing like key&nicole :3

thanks mae (and anky) for the *clarification* ^_^ so Minho didn't throw the balloon randomly and actually trying to give the ballon to Nicole?...aww that sweet ^_^

saw this one fancam of Onew throwing the balloon and yeah it really just a small size one :tongue:

cr: uploader

curious if there's any fancam captured that moment...since Shawol pretty active in fancam and he's Minho ^_^

Yes I want to see fancam at Shinee Concert too. Oh my god, lately she has been so thin :sweatdrop: Wonder is it because of exercising or busy schedule? But she is still lovely.

The first picture, is that from the article where people spotted Nicole and Seungyeon? Wonder what Nicole and Seungyeon do, maybe that's their dorm :whistling:

ahh thanks mae and anky for the explanation..

'poor' cole?? XD

only 3 invited??that's weird..but it seems only cole attend it?? if only cole will say someting about it..

but from the fancam of other sm artist, they are mixed with general audience??i didn't see any special seats..wonder where cole stands..but it should be quite close to the stage though..

it should be close, since nicole got the tickets probably from one of the shinee members. It could be minho or key, or jonghyun. it was really cute that minho want to throw the ball to nicole, that is so cute. I love keycole, but mincole is slow warm it way to my heart. Beside they would be a very athletic couple, put them together on dream team, the competition would just sink, since mincole are there. I glad it wasn't a lightstick cause it would hurt her, and minho has great aim. So if it was a lightstick he naturally would of threw it right at nicole, but since it a balloon it would make sense, that it would hit, since you can never predicated where the balloon would land. and nicole would have to be close to the stage, if minho can pinpoint her out of the crowd and throw the balloon at her. i want a fancam of that, so bad. it different since it not her best friend who throw the ball at her, but minho. i love the MBC stage, since we get to see awesome intro by nicole, and her mv was so hot, she defintely the most sexy member

only 3 invited??that's weird..but it seems only cole attend it?? if only cole will say someting about it..

but from the fancam of other sm artist, they are mixed with general audience??i didn't see any special seats..wonder where cole stands..but it should be quite close to the stage though..

According to fan accounts and various articles.. they only mentioned seeing Hara and Nicole but according to Aceham SY was also invited.. i thought it was sorta interesting Sy would hang out with the 91 crew tbh. XD

I don't think this has been posted but this photo shoot has got to be on of my favs of Cole!

52567576.jpg

CR: naver

thanks for the HQ scan mae...yeah that pic is definitely something since Nicole look really feminine with that dress, and she rarely wear those kind of dress ^_^ (....at least on screen :tongue: )

lol its been days and so far no luck finding the fancam/pic of Nicole on that concert :sweatdrop:

old pic, but only seen it now and its quite a cool angle

9wLxH.jpg

cr:dcnc

mae Thanks for sharing the HQ pic, that pic is one of my favorites of all time hahhaha she looks so feminine there and I don't know it's just perfect :P

Nov Thanks for sharing the pic too, haven't seen that one yet and it's a good angle too even though we can only see her back hahahaha

smileyXD You're not the only one hahahha she just looks so adorable when she looks confused at times, whether by Korean or some other thing :P

I found fancams, I think it's a Cole fancam lol since the site I got it from seems to be talking about Cole and some fanpics too but not HQ.

Lol at 0:02 you can hear Cole do the brrrrr? thing maybe she does it before singing ahhaha but it's so funny when I first heard it, I was like where did that sound come from and I notice Cole's face :P

dscf9144.jpg

32745305.jpg

20034910.jpg

45309056.jpg

credit: naver

mae yep..it would be very nice, since seungyeon rarely hanging out with the 91 line.. now i really want to have some 'proof' XD thanks anyway mae..

nov right,that's a nice angle and cole's posture was nice too.. the shoes were sooooo big compared to cole's leg..haha

tine thank u so much for finding another fancam and pic too :D lmao that brrr sounds..soo cute.. she really got a weird and unique habit :lol: