The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

I read an a fan account from the fan meeting yesterday. A fan went to a book/music store and bought her some things before the signing. He asked if she'd read Twilight and Cole's like I read them all lol.. But I think he bought her a book so.. Cole felt a bit sorry .. but yea he got her a Avril Lavigne and Kanye West albums and some Japanese books.

Source

thanks for sharing the pics christine....seriously Nicole's expression in http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8617/2222sh.jpg http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/452/224389885.jpg just kills me :lol: and as always Nicole looks so serious when signing stuffs ^_^

mae, thanks for sharing the fan account...o yeah the fan gave Avril & Kanye CD ...did Nicole has mentions that she like those two?

o yeah Mir (MBLAQ) mentions Nicole on his Thanks To note on BLAQ Style

Jinwoon who became such a big strength to me after I debuted!! Dongwoon!! Kibum!! Jaejin!! Nicole!! Jungshin!! Let’s meet once.ㅠㅠ We’ve seen our no makeup faces you or me too

TRANSLATION: mir-ified & J00NiEx@AbsoluteMBLAQ

ABM blog post by liliceprincess @ AbsoluteMBLAQ

more from ASK event

SfS5w.jpg

C5XKh.jpg

"couple" pic with Seung Gi

:P during that Culture award ^_^

53EEk.jpg

cr: as tagged

Nov, awww thanks for posting.. I figured Cole and Mir would know each other just b/c of being friends with the same people thing but they are really friends.. still think it's cool that Cole's in the '91 ers boys club haha.

I don't think Cole mentioned those two before.. but when she used Cyworld she would have their music as her BMG.

Oh I noticed Cole wrote "Dear" instead of To like the others members for the fan signing, is that new?..

Haha I love how Nicole was the only girl that Mir mentioned in his "Thanks To" note... She's the only girl who's really active with the '91 line anyway... There's Min and Nana but they're not as close with the others like Nicole is... While Hara doesn't seem to really be active at all in the '91 line...maybe because of her early b-day or something?

XD Nicole's expression in 2 of those fansigning pics...daebak~!

According to what I know, Heroes recording is on Monday and Tuesday (Monday - exactly the day Hara and Seungyeon go to Thailand). That means Nicole surely won't go to Thailand. I really wish Hara and Nicole go to Thailand. Both of them are great at sports.

And Heroes makes Nicole absent from a lot of shows. :sweatdrop: I'd like her to appear on many kind of shows than only Heroes :scared:

^

lol yeah me too still 50-50 about the "importance" of Heroes since its been taking Nicole's time to be appear on some shows with the rest of the members...although it also exactly like 2009 when Nicole busy with her College show, only that time its her own show so imo its worth it ^_^

btw that SBS show was said to be like Love Letter kind of show (pairing and stuffs ^_^ ) ...i think Nicole seems awkward on those kind of theme lol

haha yeah its quite interesting seeing Nicole's name among those '91 liner boys club ^_^ i remember on one radio show last year when Mir just found out that Nicole also a '91 line

Haha I love how Nicole was the only girl that Mir mentioned in his "Thanks To" note

^ actually there's many other girl idol were mentions too...but yeah Nicole was the only from 91 line ^_^

Oh I noticed Cole wrote "Dear" instead of To like the others members for the fan signing, is that new?

^ hmmm...didn't really know about this, need to dig the previous sign by Nicole...its gonna take a while :sweatdrop: but i'm pretty sure i've seen Nicole signed with "dear" on older pic :rolleyes:...btw on other matter, i noticed on Japanese signed Nicole also wrote her name in Japanese too

that so cool, she defintely part of the 91'er boys line. Like every 91'er boys has like mention nicole in some way. Like jinwoon, key, now mir, maybe dongwoon soon. I was hoping that nicole and mir would be close, but now it finally true. i just kept remember the 91'er boys line on sukira, and how dongwoon and mir say they want to be close to nicole, well they are now. Nicole is like the active 91'er she like close the boys more than the girls or something. Next we can wait for dongwoon to thank nicole. I guess KARA next thank you, nicole has a lot of boys to thank. Yeah Heroes has taken a lot of nicole time, but then again IY use to do the same with hara. I do want her on the show and her and hara would be awesome on the show. Both great at sport, and they would be pair up with someone. If nicole was there I think she would be pair up with minho, and that would be a dynamic team. Yeah I don't really mind that she on heroes, but she doesn't really get much airtime, that was bother me.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

So far I LOVE Cole's character in Urakara! She's the boy crazy one haha. I remember in her character description she had the habit of "impulse buys" I assume that mean she likes to shop haha.

She's really fun and lovable?.. and i was reading fan's reactions and how we were worried about Cole's acting but she's pretty natural here because her character isn't that far off from how she is in reality :)

She's so cute in Urakara, this drama will definitely make her lose the awkward aegyo or maybe not hhahaha but she's so cute at the part where she went to the guys table and got the number of the guy XD

Agree with mae how her role doesn't differ too much with her personality so it's not as awkward as I thought her acting would be and she seems to stand out on her scenes or maybe it's just my bias talking ahhahaha but anyways the 1st episode is really cute and can't wait to see the next one.

It's too bad when Cole is on a show it usually conflicts with group activities T_T and while I think the PDs of Heroes try to give her airtime on recent epis, it's not enough to compensate for the group shows she's missing :(

...haha yeah i really enjoying watching Nicole's character in Urakara ^_^ , as much fan as i am i still slightly worried at first on how the acting would turn out, but judging from the 1st episode i could now watching it un-cringely (if there's that kind of word :sweatdrop: ) coz it doesn't look awkward after-all ^_^

first note from the first episode :

1. Nicole dreamt about food :lol:

KE6SN.gif

...bulɡoɡi...bulɡoɡi

2. Cole is a player :lol:

aMKnz.gif

3. She care about her unni with her own way

bntLV.gif

from ASK fansigning, i just thought it was cute that Nicole look like in her own world (again)

^_^

PaWjg.jpg

cr : as tagged

Cole a player, I love cole, but I can't see her as a player. She can be one, since she so pretty, but she wouldn't be the type to be a player. Her acting is very naturally an relaxed since her character is not to different from reality. Except that in reality I don't think she would go up to a guy and get his number, I just don't see nicole do that.

^^ haha she probably isn't that forward in reality but when she did do that it wasn't awkward so maybe she has a thing for acting she isn't aware of :)

Nov, thanks for the gif.. doesn't realize she was dreaming about food :lol:

Caps from Kara-t:

12950923654.jpg

12950923653convjpg.jpg

12950923651convjpg.jpg

^^ see Cole doesn't have any more much makeup on and she looks pretty!

Some Gifs:

ed84b1eab4b4eab894.gif

ed9b84ed9b84ed9b97.gif

Cr: as tagged.

thanks for the caps too mae (personal favourite would be the first one :tongue: )

haha yeah Nicole's acting seems well received by the fans, i see the comments in kara-t and pretty much i think its all compliment ^_^ haven't checked DC yet but i guess it would be similar :tongue: lolol couldn't help but still replaying Nicole's part on that first episode :lol:

...really excited waiting when its time for Nicole become the spy ^_^

this is just too cute

:lol:

XYwDB.gif

Urakara press conf

dDDnf.jpg

cr : daehanminguk

sankun, you are welcomed to spazz here :)

Oh reading a blog about Urakara... says Cole is a natural.. and just like her dieting or frying cutlets she immerses herself and goes all out in what she does :D..

Source

I was thinking you know how Gyuri said Cole actually thinks a lot about what she does, she thinks carefully and if she's able to come off as easy going as she is in the drama.. then she's done her job pretty well. Sorry I have to praise Cole again haha.

found this at dcnc:

32585473.jpg

i guess a fan asked Cole for snack recommendations and she wrote it down lol. She said walnut cake, kimchi, cheese, & noodle? .. well that's what it says in the comments at least :lol: