The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Nicole outfit are the most sexist, and show a lot of skin. this is not different, even if it a commerical is japan. They still gave nicole the one with the most skin, and sexist. i think any guy see this, they would want nicole. I love her outfit, just a little to revealed. If she wear this for her boyfriend, they would died and gone to heaven. i love her hair, I love the bangs it great. I do think her hair is a little lighter, it almost reddish. i still love it, it gave her the edgy look. I always want to see nicole in a different color hair style. She always had like black, and short or long. But I want a different color on her. Gyuri had blone, hara had like black and brown. I want to see nicole in a different color hair. i guess that made me happy to see nicole in a different color hair

Topped page 90!

So to celebrate, one of Cole's earlier ageyo moments lol:

copifa.gif

cr: nate.

Nov, thanks for the gifs.. so pretty!

yes i wished the solo stuff was from the pool but it was funny watching her trying to pose in that cat outfit lol

that was so cute, that when she was younger. I don't know why, but I feel like when she was younger, her aegyo wasn't so forced like it is now. She look so natural do it, but I guess when she grew up she mature, she felt like was to old to do aegyo. Ususally the younger memeber is in charge of the aegyo, because the younger has a ot of aegyo. At that time nicole was the younger members, and so she was cute, and she felt naturally do aegyo. Since she not the younger, and she seem like she mature, and charmastic personally on stage, she felt like she doesn't really do aegyo.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

christine, thanks for caps...its beautiful, same here the pool session would be my personal favourite from Karadise ^_^ (the 2nd would be the one at the wall :P )

mae, thanks for the caps, haven't watched it (yet)...but looking at the caps i feel like seeing Nicole back in her SGB days...always cute ^_^

more caps from Karadise (...still spazzing even till today

:P )

PnORk.jpg

Dth0G.jpg

ZRflm.jpg

cr: dcnc

wi5T5.jpg

Whoa so many updates!! Thanks to everyone who shared the pictures and gifs! Cole's hair has really gotten even more reddish these days, quite the change from her dark brown and black hair!

I just saw the TBC CM, and I also noticed that Cole was wearing the most revealing outfit as usual. :sweatdrop: I just wish that they didn't put that gigantic flower/puff in her hair since it clashes with her sexy outfit. Japan seems to be fond of giant flowers in the hair though.

I love those pictures of Cat!Cole from Karadise! Her hair and her facial expressions are great! The ones of her wearing the flower dress are lovely too.

I haven't seen the 3rd episode of Urakara yet, but it looks like Cole's character is consistent with her foodie personality in real life? :P

Nicole on Urakara was great. I love to see that kind of personilty, it cute, refreshing, and I just cant help but smile. And it sure can turn a frown upside down. I also wish I have that kind of charisma to just walk up to an attractive person, dance a bit, talk, and get their number all in about 30 seconds. Dont know what kind of man can resist that kind of charm. Nicole's episode should be nice.

haha yeah Nicole in the recent Urakara :lol: even in the beginning she's already CUTE ^_^ ...seriously couldn't wait till its her mission ^_^

4kq1U.gif

Surv7.gif

80fEd.gif

although i kinda worried since i assumed they just flying to Japan to resume filming for eps after Jing onwards...hope this crisis doesn't affected her too much in a way could affected her act

I just finished watching Urakara and Cole is cute there haha especially when she got excited seeing all those foods but funny enough I didn't see her take a bite XD

orangeline Hehe Cole gets excited seeing foods there, very much her character in real life lol

bingsong Can't wait for Cole's epi too, it'll probably be overflowing with cuteness hahaha since her character seems very happy and dorky in the episodes I've seen so far lol But I want to see her serious hehe and maybe her episode can have more drama lol

mae Thanks for sharing the caps and gif, http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8100/761.gif I don't think she's even acting there hahaha seems like her natural reaction :P And her shocked expression, so cute hahhaa

Nov More caps from Karadise :wub: Looking at the caps especially the pool ones makes me happy haha The gifs are cute, Cole and her facial expressions XD

nicole would defintely do well in a drama that is a comedy. I think nicole she defintely knew to endorse so foods, in korean or japan. I think that food would be a hit after have nicole endorse the food. i like the different style in nicole hair, she always had black hair and it either short or long. But this time it like a little redish which I like. It look good on her to, it a change. i always want to see a different color hair on nicole. Like the other memebers had different hair color but niocole never. And now I glad that the hair is different it look good on her. i wondering what other color hair would look good on cole, maybe blond

Nicole's HUH face:

what1.gif

Whee FOOD!!:

hahaeo.gif

cr: mae.

Nov, I don't think Cole will let the situation affect her professionalism. I'm just wondering what kind of guy Cole would have and thinking about her storyline too hah.

^ haha..yeah ^_^ she is known for her professionalism after all...

judging from previous eps...i'm sure the guy will be a hottie ^_^ and beside the storyline, i also curious about what method she gonna use too :lol:

fanmade of Nicole various expression (...mostly from Heroes)

cr : orange2873