The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

^^ thanks for posting Christine.. those look awesome.

I really like the white one, hope to see more :)

Oh found out the white pics are for star cards.. so maybe those just haven't come out yet.

I really don't know which one to pick! Cole looks really feminine in the white photo and it's just pure perfection <3!

But, Cole really does look smexy in the black photos. Especially that daring pose she did in the first one. S-line!! <3!

If I had to pick, I would pick white Cole. Because I like Cole really feminine<3 Though smexi-ness comes close as a SUPER close second xD

thanks for sharing them christine ^^

i found a cartoon drawing of nicole and other members on a japanese blogsite..so cute !! haha...fans also wrote comments about each member but it is in japanese...here's the link if anyone's interested [url="http://ameblo.jp/ks717ks/entry-10846010362.html"[/url]

t02200344_0358056011134572031.jpgt02200196_0651058011118360089.jpg

ps : not sure if these had been shared ;p

Edited by jjy

Thanks for share, Tine.

I like the white one. She looks like an angel :eyelove: We rarely see Cole that feminine, and I'd love that.

The drawing is cute, jjy. But somehow I don't like the eyes of Cole on that drawing... :crying:

Well I use google trans, it seems like the fan praises Cole for having a great smile (of course :thumbup: ), but the fan feels that Cole doesn't get to stand in the center of Jet Coaster Love chereography. (hope Google doesn't lie to me since it's Fool Day :lol: )

Well yeah cole doesn't get to stand in the middle, but usually she does. She should give others the chance to be in the middle. Since everyone know that cole is the best dancer in KARA, she doesn't always have to be in the middle. Also she wasn't in the middle for lupin a lot, or jumping. So I ok with it, and I think if the choregrapher was a little hard core, then I think cole would be in the middle. but since JCL is a cute choreg, cole doesn't have to be in the middle. Of course everyone know cole has a great smile, she was rank number 2 best smile. Her smile can light up a room

HAPPY 100 PAGES!!!

whee!! I remember when I started this topic and nobody posted here LOL.

Just watched the first part of Urakara but Cole's English <3!!! The parts I've seen so far, Cole is cute haha.

Hmm Cole wasn't really known as a great dancer until Mister.. and that was because she did it so well, you kind of had to take notice. KARA aren't really focused on dancing, whoever is in the middle is for a reason that probably isn't related to dancing XD

Nicole's episode of urakara was crazy lol

An alien kidnapped her?!! She was brainwashed and got engaged?! lol..

Oh i'm glad to see how Nicole's screentime grew in the KARA mv's

Cole wasn't always popular, she worked at it :)

LOL just finished watching Nicole's urakara episode...and it is fun, yeah the story got a bit too far i think with the alien and brainwashed thing ^_^ ....btw kinda sad thinking next week already its last episode :huh:

and HAPPY 100th pages everyone

:)

7L857.gif

cr:as tagged

oGJic.jpg

happy 100th pages n for more to come XD..thanks for all the gifs..so cute^^

i think because of nicole's quirky ,dorky, really out-there character, the director or producer of urakara tend to make nicole's episodes a little different from the others juz like her personality..haha

ps..somehow i think that nicole gt the best looking guys on the show..lol

good to see different sides of her on urakara =)

Nov Thanks for sharing the pics, I hope there are bigger pics posted soon hahha I love the 2nd and 4th one :wub:

Thanks so much mae for sharing the gifs, it's so cute, Cole is just so hyper and dorky XD

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/sweetpack07/I.gif before this gif, has anyone noticed that the moment the guy put the food in front of them Cole keeps glancing at it hahahha I don't know if that's the script but it just shows her shikshiness? hahhaha

jjy Yeah she seems to get good looking guys hehehe

I imagine Nicole catching up on some z's and friends on her break (but avoiding the press). I am sure SNJ will not get any activities until a deal is finalized. Otherwise they would be out and about now like Hara and Gyuri have been. It's expected, they "left" the company. Hopefully things will work out and be quick about it.

i didn't get to see cole epsidoes yet, but i so exciting to see it. I saw the preview and cole got to talk in the 3 languages, I was so exciting to see that. And I guess people say that cole got so speak 3 languages. I think cole got the best look guy in urakara, better than the rest of the guys. Both of her guy would cute. I think cole would look good as a blond, she look great in redish hair, so why not blond