The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

so true....really happy and relieved this case finally been settled with good result,,,and now excited waiting for their next comeback!!!

random found at kara-t, @ 01:44 the cameramen was asked who's his favourite and he pointed at Nicole...and the MC not let him :lol: (...i'm guessing since she's his favourite too :confused1::sweatdrop: )

cr : uploader

I think he's one of the 2 who played hyper-hockey against Nicole and Hara in Tokyo Friends Park 2.

Also he wasn't acting as the bodyguard. He said "you can't have Nicole. Nicole belongs to me" :P

tine from what i get, it's one of a part in MBC Section TV that reporting about star that have a name change. number 10 is nicole, so it revealing that Nicole's real name is Jung Youngjoo. didn't know what make seungyeon laughing though.btw,i almost didn't recognized jung gaeun.

thanks for the fanmade and loveclass. it's been a while since the last time i saw that perf :D

nov, another famous j-kamilia i guess?? :lol:

Well I guess everybody know that cole real name is youngjoo. I wondering does any of her best friends call her by her real name. CAuse if they her friend for a long time, maybe cole would of told them her korean name. ppl ppl calm down there is enough cole to go around. Beside she has many fans, so just love her. Wondering since everything is done with, what is cole going to do now. Back on variety show

Thanks everyone for posting and keeping the topic alive :)

I was searching for KMF stuff from last year and came upon a fan acct that mentioned Cole that I hadn't seen before:

Oh, I had a slight moment of fangirling with Nicole earlier when she was MC-ing. It was a performance I wasn't interested in so I went to the little girl's room. As I walk toward the exit, I had to pass by the stage where I could see Nicole standing in the wing, waiting to MC. So I waived at her like the fangirl that I was, and she bowed back at me, which took me back for a second since the usual American thing when one get waved at is to wave back. But then I remembered, " Ahh, Koreans!".

cr: ssngchudream @ livejournal

yeah i think that MC is the same comedian who appeared with them on that Japanese food show ^_^ thanks grainy for translating that :lol: she is his favourite :P

christine, thanks for sharing the yt links, LOL i always thought that Nicole's Korean name already well known (even to the media), but i guess i'm wrong :lol: i remember its still making news too when Nicole mentioned it on Heroes ^_^

I wondering does any of her best friends call her by her real name

i remember when Nana invited Nicole to Playgirlz :lol: , she called her with Yong Joo- ah ...although i think its more like teasing her i guess :lol: @ 00:18

cr: uploader

mae, thanks for the fan account, LOL to think that Nicole was actually raised in US, she learn her Korean culture well ^_^

Yong Joo~

Well since she was born in the US, her real name is Nicole. I'm sure that she was called Nicole all her life.

Found this on twitter:

"I also got Hyorin's autograph!! She said she liked my name because it was the same as Nicole from Kara LOL DERP"

not really about nicole but it was nice to see.

Well I guess everybody know that cole real name is youngjoo. I wondering does any of her best friends call her by her real name. CAuse if they her friend for a long time, maybe cole would of told them her korean name. ppl ppl calm down there is enough cole to go around. Beside she has many fans, so just love her. Wondering since everything is done with, what is cole going to do now. Back on variety show

i believe its sorta similiar to SNSD Jessica, her name is "Jung Soo-yeon" but people usually refer to her as "Jessica"

Nicole, is just Nicole :)

prefer that name too when saying out loud!!

correction!!!

she doesnt know her Korean Name, so she ask Sunghee made one for her

http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/topic/861-photo-sunghee-with-her-younger-sister/page__p__13717__hl__yongjoo__fromsearch__1#entry13717

Edited by --=Angeal=--

that dog does look like dubu, I hoping that cole doesn't neglect dubu since she has like mochachino now. But remember dubu is your baby, he was the first one. I wondering what the concept for the japan single. Wondering what the B side going to sound like. I don't know but the way cole looks in the picture, I would say that the song may have a sad part and cole going to sing it. I would so love to heard cole sing the sad/slow part. I think it would bring out her vocals.Can't wait for the japanese single to be release. Did UMJ say that KARA is going to release this single in june, or did DSP say that. Cause I wouldn't believe DSP, because they never follow through.

Yong Joo~

Well since she was born in the US, her real name is Nicole. I'm sure that she was called Nicole all her life.

Found this on twitter:

"I also got Hyorin's autograph!! She said she liked my name because it was the same as Nicole from Kara LOL DERP"

not really about nicole but it was nice to see.

thanks for letting us know.. she really is a Kara fangirl XD.. I hope Cole and her become friends, think they are the same age too :)

cute, since KARA couldn't come to korean music festival, we should imaging that they were there. CAn't wait to see what next for the girls. But I think since they are probably getting ready to release a new single/album, they would be busy record the song, mv, and stuff. So we may not get to see any of the them till june. The girls would have a japan comeback before a korean comeback. I'm ok with that, think since japan love them so much, they should have their comeback there first. Can't wait to see how cole look, probably with long hair now. But ususally it going to be up in a bun.Thought I share a video of our lovely cole singing crazy

Edited by kimngocnguyen06