The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Cole didn't tweet much these 2 days. I guess she is busy since they're filming their Japanese MV. And a fansign tomorrow :thumbup:

Some pics

ok5m9.jpg

dqzdi.jpg

7Mq3e.jpg

d2jTt.gif

Oh my Gosh.... Kara's back! They recorded Strong Heart... and fansign today...

Cole's hair :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: so pretty

(HaNi :tongue: )

znWzO.jpg

MXv9H.jpg

n7xxN.jpg

20110512_1305185534_53284900_1.jpg

FjS7t.jpg

nmPwm.jpg

Edited by nhung_gemini

I saw those pictures, I love what cole was wearing, plus I love the hair. Her hair look more brownish, and it a little longer than normal. But I love it, plus I love the bangs. I was alreays asssume that cole would have her hair up, so we can't tell how long her hair got. But I glad she put it down, but sooner or later she probably going to have it cut for the next single/album. She look like she has so much hair, love the bangs.

han Thanks for sharing the pic, lol that hairstyle XD

Thanks nhung for sharing the pics :D I love Cole's new hairstyle in Missha fansign and what she's wearing is so pretty too. It's almost back to Wanna/Mister days hairstyle, happy hahahhahahha

Some more pics :D

McQQk.jpg

AGqUp.jpg

UVFaZ.jpg

0LaLN.jpg

credit as tagged

I'm super Happy her hair is long :)

Oh I was reading a fan account from the fan signing and the fan asked about the gender of Mocha and Chino. Mocha is a girl and Chino is a boy :)

nhung & christine thanks for sharing the fan signing pics...i like the current style, and yup it looks similar to Wanna/Mister era, does it hints on her style for upcoming single??,..so excited ^_^

mae thanks for the info, so they are a pair :P ...glad the fans asked it directly ^_^

4SRCn.jpg

8rN2s.jpg

cr : as tagged

hi astro14 ,

I don't know the show name or when it airing, I was just boring and look for KARA stuff and I found it. Sorry can't be much help, but it would look like it was during honey. Judging from cole hair. I love how cole can go from femine and beautiful to sporty girl. Maybe they would going to workout for their next single. That would be the only thing I can think of, why cole would wear sporty clothers.I want to see one single and where cole get to cute her hair.

astro14, the date is on the video description and the show is called 1000 songs challenge :)

Cole looks all happy joking with Hara, hope they have fun while they are there :)

This is the second time KARA's been to Phuket.. guess DSP has a fondness for that place.. also excited to see the concept of the new song.

Cole's new hair looks fantastic! It might be my favorite hairstyle of her's so far. :wub: It's perfect and I hope it will be styled that way for their MV. Bangs really suit her!

Looking forward to their new MV as well, I'm guessing it's summer themed since they're going to the beach in Thailand. Also there was that recent picture of Cole wearing a yellow outfit for the MV filming. Her cap looked really cute tipped to the side. :lol:

Mae, thanks for sharing that info about Mocha & Chino's genders. I also wonder if Cole wants even more puppies in the future? :blink:

This is the second time KARA's been to Phuket.. guess DSP has a fondness for that place.. also excited to see the concept of the new song.

haha yeah DSP seems love Phuket ^_^ with this being the single for Japan i'm guessing its gonna be some an upbeat song :confused1: a bit confused too coz they already filming at Korea, so could this be for another single?? ...or probably DVD??

Looking forward to their new MV as well, I'm guessing it's summer themed since they're going to the beach in Thailand

i also had the similar guess ^_^ well couldn't wait for June then ^_^

from last fan signing

byZJU.jpg

dnSZB.jpg

cr: 니콜holic @ DCNC

DSP has a DSP Thailand Branch which is probably why they are more inclined to go to Thailand as opposed to other places in the area.

Ah that explains a lot ^^...its probably the main reason why they choose to go there many times...thanks tms

I guess that they are going to record a cf and a mv. No wonder why KARA love going to Thailand, DSP has a branch there. That explaines a lot. Cole does look very tan, I think she tanned then the other members. She also wear one of my favorite colors. I love her hair and outfit on strong heart. It look like the girls are going to perform a little bit of their song or something. I feel like they are going to perform JCL, even thought it in japanese, I think they are going to dance to it. I love that yellow shirt on her, plus with those jeans. She look hot and the hair. I want her hair to stay like that, don't cut it for the next single.

According to the preview, I think they will perform a bit of each hit song. I see Gyuri Ham Hara cried on the preview, Cole seemed holding her tears... She doesn't want others to see her cry :crying:

Reading twitter about Kara's Thailand trip:

From SrShare@twitter

Nicole is so Cute. She ran over to 20 kamilia to say goodbye.. She did pose heart shape while jumping up & down and she said to T-kamilia "Saranghaeyo"..

Our car stop near KARA's so, we write in tablet "♥Kara " & stick at a wind shield. When Cole & Gyul saw it, Cole open her window & wave to us. Gyul snuggle up her face to a car's window to say hello >///<

---

Cole is so cute <3

mae I'm just happy that they're filming a phone CF, the one we've been waiting for so long hahhahaha Can't wait to see it :D

Reading the twitter updates is making me so jealous XD Thanks nhung for sharing, Cole is so good to the fans and read this other updates:

"Nicole looks frisky after eating! Her energy raise again ..so cute HaHa RT: @SrShare"

"Gyul give us fanservice the most..very cute! (my honey><), Jing always wave to fan, Cole yawn with her mouth open..so cute"

"Hara lead cole by the hand & run to take a photo at the sea! HaNi skinship<3"

by MrKaikung

"Hara lead cole by the hand & run to take a photo at the sea! HaNi skinship<3" by withkara