The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

taken from the KARA+Dalmatian thread (actually the info from mae)

He (Drama) said they knew each other from Middle School and Church when both were living in the US

cole know daniel's sister too..

and if i recall it correctly, this is the 3rd time they interact (besides mini twitter convo).

I also hope that they ask Cole a more serious question in the next episode of SH. She didn't say anything about it at all in this episode, but she did look sad when the other members were crying. I guess it's just in her personality to keep it all inside and keep smiling all the time.. :crying:

I think Cole hasn't been fluent in english for quite a while now. But it was finally confirmed by someone who knew her. I feel kinda bad, she knows three languages but isn't fluent in any one of them. Well, it's a result of her job.. :sweatdrop: I hope that Cole eventually picks one and studies it well so that she can express herself better..

Nov, thanks for sharing those caps from SH, I love Cole's expressions, they're so cartoon-y hahaha! :lol:

tms, thanks for sharing that info! Cole knows practically everyone but I'm still pleasantly surprised cause I love Rino & her choreography!! :w00t: It would be a dream come true to see Cole perform one of her challenging dances!

Cole knows Rino (hotshot dancer that choeros SNSD, f(x), Shinee). I am not surprised at all. I'm just like ofcofc..

otbff

how does she know rino????

:confused1::confused1::confused1:

Edited by Cole-ah&Fries

how does she know rino????

:confused1::confused1::confused1:

I suppose though Hyo. Plus Rino seems to know most of the English speaking idols (Min, Kahi, Bekah, BoA, Nicole... who all are great dancers too :P) and Siwon/Daniel.

I know because Rino just tweeted Nicole.

Cole, why did you going tanning. You don't need to go tannning, you are always tan enough. Cole friends lines, has always been longer, but now we get more information on the people she know. Dalamation, is a group that just like debut a couple months or a year. So I don't really know much about Dalamation. So I assume that cole wouldn't know anyone from Dalamation yet. But of course cole does know someone. I like the way he thank cole, it was quite funny.

But it is sad to thinking that cole really is not fluent in English anymore. Since other members have other people they can speak to in English, cole doesn't have that. Like 2PM have khun and taec, SNSD has jessica and triffany, Ukiss has kevin and eli. Cole doesn't have anyone, and when she can use english, and it usually to talk for a little while and then leave. Plus she have to learn another language, it understandable that she would kind of forget another language. But I still think she still is able to speak it really well, just not fluenting. She can speak more in English, or she can just go on vacation to the US.

Yeah she probably know Rino from Hyo, I would so love to see cole dance to one of her dance to. In DSP they usually made cole dance sexy dance. Like the dance battle, DSP dance instructor was teach cole a sexy dance. I want to see something harder, something that cole never did before. With rino chore it harder, and something cole hasn't done.Maybe rino chore something for hyo and cole to dance to

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

I still think Nicole is fluent. Drop her in America for a week and she will probably be back to normal. I have similar issues, switching languages is hard esp if you haven't used one for the longest time. Look at her writing (ex. letter to japan), and you can tell she has perfect grammar (she even used a semicolon properly!). Her speaking on the other hand has always been a... fail of sorts :P She naturally uses informal language in English... so going from speaking formal Korean back to English... she naturally carries the formal speech (example Heroes bellboy episode). Which is why some of what she said was... off like she was trying to hard to be polite.

I kind of thought Daniel was just poking fun of Nicole.. I wouldn't take it so seriously.

Thanks for the tanning pic.. I suppose that was the day the manager at Ibiza tweeted about her getting a kit kat from Cole :)

sponsor pic:

dxl508.jpg

cr: naver.

So we've been wondering what Nicole's been up to recently .. we'll find out real soon :).. have to wait for translations.

Don't know if this was mentioned.. on Cole's board on Strong Heart it said: Welcome to Nicole Bakery. That gives us an idea of what she will be talking about in next week's ep if they didn't edit her XD.. Cole just keeping it a light convo with food :lol:

Credits to Yoo.

Ms. Shirley appeared on TBS.. they were interviewing her at Aura and this Cole's mom attempting the butt dance haha:

1zvv86o.jpg

cr: nakeri09@twitter.

Thanks everyone for the updates :D

It's nice of Daniel to mention Cole hehhehe

Cole's social connection is just amazing hahhaha

Cole looks so animated whenever she's talking about food lol I was hoping she'll speak more about the issue too :sweatdrop: Thanks for sharing the info mae, so next SH epi, Cole's most likely will talk about food again XD

Cole's mom dancing Mister hahaha

tb8fn.jpg

53cuy.jpg

credit: twitter

tms, yeah I also think if Cole took a short break in the US, she would pick up English just fine again. :) I think she feels quite nervous or shy speaking in English sometimes, like in the Heroes episode, so it's understandable why it sounded a bit awkward. Thanks for sharing that clip of Daniel calling Cole!

mae, Ms. Shirley looks so cheerful in the pic, and in the clip as well! Thanks for sharing! :) She and Cole totally have the same eye smile. Thanks for sharing that sponsor pic too!

Tine, everkara's animator is so awesome, thanks for sharing that drawing of Cole by him/her! It's really cute! :thumbup:

Okay soo.. I know DSP is very slowly or not really but hopefully soon putting SNJ back to solo activities .. I want a Cole photo shoot just like Gyuri's and Hara's.. I just noticed how idol-like they are dressed lol. I want a sophisticated pretty womanly photo shoot in the future. It seems like DSP is favoring photo shoots these days anyway for promotional purposes.. hopefully Cole gets an opportunity.

Another note she seems happy these days :D

Well these photoshoots were probably done at least a month ago before SNJ resolved their issues with DSP. And now it seems like they are focusing on group activities. I wouldn't worry too much rn...

I guess I haven't thought about this properly.. so there is a chance that broadcast companies are iffy about booking Nicole b/c of everything that happened? I just thought well they know how Nicole is as a person assuming they have worked with her before,she's always been a pro.. why does what happened have so much say in her activities or it's more like the public awareness is that she's bad? I also understand the laying low thing too but it's sad to think her whole reputation was totally tarnish.. I don't want to believe it was..

No I agree that there might be that hesitation with casting Nicole because of what happened. I think PDs that she worked with before know her better that wouldn't think too much about what happened but... for Nicole, SY and Jing... they are going to need to prove themselves once again. I don't think it's impossible... they aren't rookies, just need to remind people that they are hardworking wonderful girls that everyone knows they are.

I think we should wait a bit before thinking too much about it. I can see this working out for the better. And a new chapter begins...

i think there's only a slim chance broadcasting company hesitated to work with Nicole because of her as a person, coz just like already mentioned people who had been work with her must have known the level of her professionalism,

just case example even the Heroes PDs statements until it ends not one of it shows their dissatisfaction with Cole's absence

So i guess for now we just could only wait and see...since the crisis just ended recently so the new stuffs could be just discussed later ^^

However, Heroes PDs lied about the show coming to an end. Who knows what goes on behind the scenes...

But I am confident those who worked with Nicole knows of her professionalism. They maybe hesitant a little because of her mom's actions (and Nicole following her). Whatever good comes out of this controversy, we can't forget that it was a very risky powerplay on SNJ's part that could of broken up KARA. I'm not putting blame on anyone or siding with either side... just there is a good/bad to everything that happens.

Well I think it must be a while SNJ can appear alone in broadcast. They can do photoshoot now. Currently about broadcast, Kara should appear as a group, and in June & July I guess they will promote in Japan, so it must be in fall that they promote in Korea. And then, SNJ may have their individual activities.

I don't think the dispute affects their reputation too much. But the problem is just... will broadcast station want them to appear? I think that depends on DSP, if DSP allow them, I think there's no problem. However, it seems like the girls want to be ready before they appear again.

Actually the fact that Cole was absent from Heroes for about 3-4 episodes is a little bit unprofessional. That may cause PDs some hesitation. Well they need to prove themselves again, it will be fine, since they already worked with a lot of PDs. And I don't know it's bad or good, but the dispute also bring them the attention, and the rating of their show will be very high :tongue:

Cole didn't talk in this ep of Strong Heart. But she still appeared a lot since her reactions were awesome :tongue:

Nicole ranks 2 in Best 5 Kpop artists with a large social network by Arirang, of course we're not surprised :tongue:

Credit: arirang

Edited by nhung_gemini