The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

kind of disappointed they edited Cole's story on SH.. although it likely wasn't "deep".. she was just there to show everyone KARA's back I guess.

Anyways I was on twitter and found out Cole signed an autographed CD for the CEO of Bucella. Bucella is a resturant she mentioned in An.an, I'm guessing it's one of her favorites :)

2nujaiv.jpg

I got a signed CD from KARA's sweet heart Nicole hahahaha If it's about idol cd nowadays I have to pay and order from the first days...but anyway, it's all because I'm a Nicole fan!!!

cr: bucellano twitter

trans: yoo @ KH.

nhung Thanks for sharing the vid, not surprising :P I wonder when she'll be no. 1 on that category hhahahahhaa

mae Thanks for sharing the autographed pic :D I'm sad Cole and Jing didn't appear much on Strong Heart, so she really didn't talk about the issue XD

I really hope that they start appearing on shows or photoshoots soon especially SNJ since there's no activities from them yet but then they seem happy tweeting hehhe

So no more Ask photoshoot? :(

yeah I sad that cole didn't really appear much on the show, since we all know how loveable and adorable cole can be. Since everything is over with now, I wondering when would we be able to see our lovable cole back on variety show. When can the SNJ finally started doing solo work. I want to see cole back on a variety show, it been so long. I don't think with everything going on, that it would effect the girls reputation. We just have to wait and see when the girls come back, and they can finally promoted their album. Wondering what the concept is, I think no matter what the concept is cole is going to rock it. I kind of want them to go back to the KARA4 days concept.

Cole with a wide range of celebrities, not a suprised that she on that list. Everyone know that cole is a social butterfly, and with her personally is no wondering she so popular. Maybe with her wide range of popular it can get her very far. And she probably can branch out and do other things.

Did anyone notice that many people call her baby. As far as i know, it include Gna, Miss A min, stella kim and also shinee key. That means ,Nicole is so adorable that everyone call her baby. Maybe,many call Nicole baby without we know. :eyelove:

yeah she went tanning, but it work for her. She look good, plus the hair is like mister hair again. Is it just me, or cole look really like edgly, fierce with that outfit. She look so pretty, I can't wait to see dream concert, and see the girls perform again. It true, it naturally for someone close to you to called you baby. I think since GNA is older than cole, calling her baby is just right. Min, they known each other for a long time, and they were both from LA, so it like LA attitude. Stella kim I don't who she is. And key the only time I heard key call her baby was on the maknae rebellion, and I still think that cole was surprised when key called her that. And beside doesn't key call amber from F(x) baby to. Also 3 out of 4 all korean american(I guess), while I considered GNA american, since she was raised in Canada

I just watched the Dream Concert fancam and looked at the new pictures! Cole does look tanned, especially when she's standing next to pale Jing! It's either she went tanning, or she stayed out in the sun a lot when they were at the beach. :P Cole rocked the stage in these performances, so fierce and full of charisma! :D

Nhung, I love how she changed some of her dance moves in Lupin, especially that throat-slitting move! :eyelove: And she sang "Yeah!" more powerfully in Jumping too!

Cole looks soo awesome with her new hair..I love it: ).. it looks lighter too.. same as Hara's color. She looks super fit too.. look at her abs XD I hope for fancams and pics!!

I just so the fancam, cole look so fierce and with attitude. I love the fierce attitude that cole did. Love the new move in jumping it was awesome, leave it to cole to add in the new move. She look so happy to be back on stage, love the dance break. Sometimes I wish that she was in the middle of the dance break, so I think cole would done so well in stepping.

^^ I know!!.. I always get disappointed.. really she doesn't have any fans that would bother to do this?.. this will always irk me lol.. Such a pity cause she was so hardcore during the performances.. I really wonder where does Cole stand with Kamilia?.. even before the issues.. she never had many fancams and don't get me started with the fansites.. XD

I think fansites are also important b/c it acknowledges a member specifically where as KARA fansites kind of just touch on group stuff, they don't go in depth etc. Anyways...maybe when the new fansite opens.. it will be more successful.

^^ I know!!.. I always get disappointed.. really she doesn't have any fans that would bother to do this?.. this will always irk me lol.. Such a pity cause she was so hardcore during the performances.. I really wonder where does Cole stand with Kamilia?.. even before the issues.. she never had many fancams and don't get me started with the fansites.. XD

I think fansites are also important b/c it acknowledges a member specifically where as KARA fansites kind of just touch on group stuff, they don't go in depth etc. Anyways...maybe when the new fansite opens.. it will be more successful.

gahh same here! i really wanna know where cole stands with kamilia lol . fancams 1?fansites?1? zzzzzzzzz lol but seriosuly comon lol! lol ahh been searching high and low for dc fancams ive yet to find any im crying right now lol cant find any ~_~

Yeah, I wonder why Cole fancams are so rare to come by when her stage presence is so strong! :( All I could do was replay the fancams of the other members and watch Cole when she was dancing next to them or in the background.

At least in the official broadcasts, the cameramen tend to focus on Cole a lot, like in last year's Gayo Daejun. I hope they did so again in this Dream Concert! :o

I'm also curious about Cole and the K-Kamilia. :huh:

^^ Yoo just asked AceHam (K-Kamilia) and he said the Korean fans were asking for her fancams too lol. Well they could do something about it.. we can't :(..

Aceham also said just b/c there are less Cole fancams it doesn't mean there are less Cole fans.... I hope that's true.. and her fans are just not as active.. or they don't have the means to take fancams..? Who knows..

what i noticed is that Nicole's fancams still had a good amount until Mister days, and i think its not just because addition from casual fans who love butt dance, coz even from Honey or Pretty Girls era Nicole still had a lot of fancam...but strangely starting from Lupin era till now its starting to decrease

but as AceHam mentioned above, its doesn't mean Nicole had less fans than the other, maybe just different preference??...maybe Nicole fans there just love to see her performance but not filming her :confused1:

ups topped the page, so pic spam then :whistling:

j1Qlr.jpg

Yhjpt.jpg

cr : as tagged

thank for the picture she look so awesome, and fierce at dream concert. I don't think the reason why nicole doesn't have much fancam is because she has little fans. I think her and hara have the most fan, remember on the mnet radio show when they were promoted for lupin. The fortune teller say that hara and nicole have the most guy fans. She always have fancam from like honey and mister days, not much lupin days or jumping. Don't know why, but I pretty sure it not because she has little fans. Beside I think nicole also has more internation fans, most internation fans like nicole style.

Korean fans have different taste than international fans. I think the most popular Kara members in Korea are Seungyeon, Hara & Cole. I remember on Heroes episode when they held a vote in Busan, there were some fans hold the banner "Kara's mascot, Nicole". But it seems like Cole doesn't have many hard-core fans as other.

But how could it be that no fan bother to film her? I'm also curious about Cole & K-Kamilia. I really hope her fansite will be successful.

Yeah starting from Lupin era there aren't much fancams... (now even zero).... maybe Korean fans prefer "adorable Cole" than "fierce Cole"?

I'm sad that there's still no fancam of her yet, kinda expecting it but still it's been their comeback since all the issues so I was hoping some fans would record. Anyways, Cole is fierce during the perf and I'm looking forward to seeing the official broadcast.

I'm hoping they'll keep the hairstyle for the next promotion, it's been a while seeing it down and it's my favorite hairstyle of Cole since Mister/Wanna days.