The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

What's Nicole's korean fansite btw? I only know Hammie's and Hara's.

if i'm not mistaken its called Twinkling, and just like nhung mentioned i think thats the one which got closed down not so long ago, i think it didn't need korean id coz i remember i could joined that site, but yeah not so much activity on that site (if i remember correctly :sweatdrop: )

got info from mae that currently Nicole's fans in Korea is selecting name for her new fansite, so lets hope it would opened as soon as possible ^_^

Pzhki.jpg

kCINU.jpg

cr: as tagged

Nicole on Idol chart show

cr : uploader

^^ i wonder what they are saying about her in the video

they are showing videos of her in the past songs so it must be something good

and i think they are talking about her dance

Edited by Cole-ah&Fries

^^ i wonder what they are saying about her in the video

they are showing videos of her in the past songs so it must be something good

and i think they are talking about her dance

apparently its 20 best kpop dancing idols chart, and Nicole on #19 --->(16. Bora (SISTAR) 17. Min (Miss A) 18. Lee Joon (MBLAQ) 19. Nicole (KARA) 20. ShinDong (Super Junior)

I really don't think cole should be at number 19. I think she should be higher on the chart. At least top 15. But I think they saw other performance of nicole beside her butt dance. Everyone know that cole is the queen of the butt dance. So I guess that probably may why they decided that cole was going to be number 19, just because she the best at the butt dance. But I am glad that she make on the list. They are a lot of good dancer and cole made the list I glad. Like the choice all the best dancer in each group. Like nicole is the best in KARA. joon(MBLAQ),min(Miss A), bora(Sistar), Doonjoon(ZEA), victoria(F(X)), Hyoseung(Secret), Giwang(BEAST), Hyoyeon(SNSD), Taeyang(Big bang), hyuna(4minute), wooyoung(2PM), taemin(Shinee), Kahl(After school), minzy(2NE1), yunho(TVXQ). So they not really choice from the best idol dancer, but basically the best dancer in each group.

mae, yes I also think that HamCole both seem like staying away from individual activities. I know that's their personalities, as Cole may not like to "act" in front of camera, and Ham prefers "quiet" activities. They two seems be interested in music more than other activities. But I really hope they can challenge themselves, or at least, achieve their dream as singers. I don't mind a duo HamCole with a song, like GD &TOP duo.

However, there's something I am not sure about Karaya since seems like the trio (in the dispute) had something against it. And actually I feel it was good for Cole to not participating in Karaya because of the "...." shirt <_<

Opps I deleted my previous topic but yes I think SeungYeon and Cole are interested in other things. Although I wished to see Cole being styled by other people not just KARA's stylists haha but it comes down to what she likes and I guess she's rather do other things that she views as important. It would be nice to know what Cole's plans are just so we know what she's thinking about for the future, the only clue we have is she's thinking about going to University.. but it would be nice to see Nicole in different environments and doing different activities to expand her resume :)

Oh Sy and Cole duo would be quite interesting haha.

But for now seems like she's just enjoying life so can't complain about that.

If Cole's image was so bad .. Vocamastar would have likely dropped her no matter the contract.. um they haven't.

Yeah, for now we have to wait. DSP said after Japanese promotion they will promote in Korea, so I hope we can see more activities of Cole at that time.

Cole went to eat hotdog after Dream Concert (all 5 girls went, shikshin group :tongue: )

8UANM.jpg

tjVUM.jpg

And Cole played with the mascot while Hara & Gyuri bought hotdogs

y7Hz6.jpg

Credit: Zephyrean@twitter

Edited by nhung_gemini

oh nicole must really want a hot dog, it look like she working instead of just being there to eat a hot dog. I do agree that I think seungyeon and nicole are not into stuff like that. Seungyeon is probably want to do quiet stuff, and work on singing. While cole would enjoy like hang out with friend, variety show, cooking, dancing and singing. I don't think she really would like be model. I would love to see that, but I just be happy with whatever nicole does. I do wish to see seungyeon and nicole to release a song for a ost, that would be so great. But this time both girls use their power vocal together. Since I think both have great vocal, just can't show it.

thanks for the go go summer link!

Hmm I don't mind Cole singing high in this song.. cause all of them are singing high.. but lives are another thing lol.. we'll see what Nicole does as well as Gyuri and SeungYeon. Cole's high note sounds like how Gyuri usually sings hers, how she ended it.. I noticed XD. She will always sing high for KARA songs lol.

5600 posts! XD

so far i like Go Go Summer (thanks for the link christine)...it sounds like those anime soundtracks ^_^ imo its catchier than JCL, maybe because it was for LG so the sounds made to be catchy

Yeah Cole enjoyed playing with the mascot. No surprised, since Cole love those adorable thing

lol i read this funny comment on kara-t about that pics, that if you wanna get close by Nicole just go dressed up as food :lol:

haha congrats for the 5600 mae ^_^

xhfF2.jpg

cr : naver

Nicole's fierce gaze...and hello abs

^_^

ubrXN.jpg

cr: as tagged

Nicole's sign at Foot and Vita

9jQ2X.jpg

cr : Foot and Vita

I love cole fierce look, I miss that. And since in japan, we don't get to see that fierce look. We get to see cute cole. Nothing wrong with that, I love any look on nicole. But when they are in korea, you can see cole fierce look, her sexy look to. So it the best of both world we get to see different side of nicole. Cute and adorable in japan, and sexy and fierce in korea. Wondering what there comeback is going to be like. Since I think they are going to try like song that fierce like lupin, since they won so many music award for lupin. They should just stick with style like that, and in japan they can have cute and adorable. Like I say best of both world, you can do the cute and adorablt thing that you did in korea, just do that in japan. Since it probably more welcome in japan. And in korea go back to mature look. That true about cple if you want to get close to nicole dress up as food. I think most ppl would do that now, just so they can get close to nicole. Heck, even I would do that.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

mae Yeah lives are different, hopefully she sings those high notes really well :D

Thanks Nov for the pics :D

She looks so pretty in that Benetton pic, I'm just so happy she's back to that hairstyle :wub: I wonder if it's an interview thing hmmm I hope there are more pics hahahhaha

And her fierce stare, it's cool she did a lot of changes in Dream Concert hahahha I was just like oh another move, then another one again, she must be so excited to be on stage :P

lol i read this funny comment on kara-t about that pics, that if you wanna get close by Nicole just go dressed up as food

I read this line, and then the picture of Cole's signing for Foot & Vita, but the picture is too big so I have to scroll. But before I scrolled, I only saw "Dear : Foo" :tongue: I thought Cole wrote "Dear: Food"??? :lol:

Yeah Cole's note is always high. I hope Cole will sing it live well. Can't wait for the PV and live performances

And DSP family had a MT yesterday. Waiting for a picture, since Rainbow mentioned they saw Cole's puppies :thumbup: They must have loved the adorable puppies.

Edited by nhung_gemini

lol i read this funny comment on kara-t about that pics, that if you wanna get close by Nicole just go dressed up as food

This is a hilarious idea, but it's probably very effective! :lol2:

Nov, thanks for sharing those pics! Cole looks so lovely in the Benetton pic! Her hair color looks great. Also, that pic of Cole from DC is so fierce and sexy! She really transforms on stage! Wow look at her abs!!! :dead:

Hahahaha I can't help but smile when I see that picture of Cole and the hotdog mascot! Thanks for sharing the pics Nhung. :lol:

Thanks for the link to the Go Go Summer clip Tine! Cole's voice sounds so adorable and positive! But she does sing in a really high range. I'm sure she's practicing hard to so she can hit those notes in their live performance!

I'm really excited to see Cole in the Go Go Summer MV now! I find the caps she's wearing on the album covers so cute! :wub:

Edited by orangeline

Lately, Nicole has been quiet whether in Twitter or real world. She only tweet for Dongwoon birthday and reply to Min tweet. Other than that, there is nothing about her. After the Dream Concert, i don't know how to watch Nicole. I wonder what is she doing. The other members at least tweet about theirself for this past days....ohhhhh....i miss Nicole. Wish i could see Nicole on variety show again....ASAP :thumbup:

Edited by martina

I miss Cole too. Hara filmed Running Man again... Aw, how I wish Cole filmed that show too :crying: But I guess she will film some shows when she is ready.Maybe she feels it's not the right time to appear on show alone.

And I like Cole here, exactly like her Revolution days :thumbup:

Xhr5c.jpg

Nicole and Just singing Lucky :D

credit: uploader

It's been quiet the past few days, I hope Cole starts tweeting more too hhahaha, but that kid can be well not into fan service or letting fans know what she's doing XD

Thanks nhung for the pic, hehehe I love love her hair, I'm happy it's back to Revolution days :D