The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Woots! Cole had to show the penguin dance to the older man MC guy and it was awkward again lol.. cause she was like "S line" .. hhaa XD Then so much Cole solo shots during Go Go Summer!! I loved it haha.

I just realized KARA didn't perform the full Go Go Summer song, so we will get to see the rest of the dance next week.. I realized this when I didn't see Cole in the middle of the perf haah.

Oh I thought it was cute how Cole introduced herself as "Cole Cole Nicole" on Music Station haha.. gave herself a new nickname.

Cole might get another solo CF.. it hasn't been confirmed.. but i hope it is true XD

really I wondering what that cf would be. Would that cf be in korea or in japan. I wondering what it would be, maybe something like the vocalmaster. That would be great to see cole in another cf. I wondering when can we see cole in solo activies again. I totally love nicole introduced on music station, that is so cute. It like cole is her nickname so just say that cole cole is my nickname. You know what it reminder me of, it reminder me when jinwoon call nicole on maknae rebellion. When jinwoon told cole that shinee was there, cole was like shinee shinee, and I just thought of that when nicole introduced herself saying cole cole nicolre.

I read about the CF, caffebene right? I think that's a big shop, since according to what I've known, Song Seung Hun is endorsing it.

Lol, it's totally suitable for Cole as it's about food :thumbup: I'm thinking about Cole endorsing that coffee CF with Mocha & Chino :lol:

Really hope it's true, since I've been worrying about SNJ. If that's true, I guess then we can see Cole in a show soon (Running Man, please :lol: )

So many updates, thank you guys so much :D Been busy and missing a lot T_T

But the airport fashion pics, so pretty, love what she's wearing :D

And the PV for Go Go Summer is so cute XD It makes me smile when I watch the part Jing has this huge bubble and Cole looks amazed by it hahhahahaha

The sponsor pic, love it, she's so pretty there :wub:

And the MuStation perf, I love how she has so many shots and her vocals is really good. I'm just so happy to see that and keep rewatching it hehehe

I hope that the new CF is true hehehe it would be cool to see her have another CF :P

Read in KH's twitter that she went to Bekah's graduation party, I hope she had lots of fun :D

read things from past few days about cafebene and Nicole but since those still in korean so not really sure :sweatdrop: ...but yeah hopefully that is true :optimistic:

love their performance on MS ^_^ ...i think the cameramen did a good job there coz he captured the point move quite good and Nicole also had some good shot ^_^ looking forward about next week

@christine : i read about it too from AS fans tumblr (it said Nicole invited by Bekah & Ham also got invited by UEE)...but didn't they were on japan at the time of Bekah grad party :confused1: ups just read the KH tweets info :sweatdrop: apparently they already back to korea :P

Yeah I also read that HamCole went to Bekah's graduation party. Hope that there will be some pics.

Cole had a lot of shots on MS, especially Go go summer, the cameraman loves her :thumbup:

I did think that the girls were in Japan, but surprisingly they're already back in Korea :scared: Their schedule is kinda.... :sweatdrop:

Cole today (sporty girl?)

s98ov.jpg

credit:twitter

Nov, thanks for the info.. yay so she's still on track with school stuff.. since the girls are going to be in Japan for 2 weeks or so? XD she's bringing those books..

Omg I have never been this happy with Cole's airport fashion.. she looked so BEAUTIFUL in her white dress and really dressed down with flat sneakers.. pretty fashionable in my book :) and her LV bag <3!!

one of the articles called her "white beauty" and "sky goddess".. aww she never had that before.. sorry i'm a spazz haha.

Too bad Colle didn't get much solo screen time in the pv but we'll see more of KARA performing live.. that's the more important part.

which artucls talked about her airport fashion

Nicole look so pretty, I love how nicole can just pull off any hats. I so jealous that she can pull off hats. I love the outfit for go go summer, it so cute. Plus blue look good on cole. I love the picture for the optimus, she look so beautiful, don't like the color of the hats. Yet cole pull it off like always. I surprised that the girls are back in korea, I thought the girls would probably stay in japan until the end of june. That sweet of nicole and ham to go to bekkah graduation party.I feel sad for cole cause since she never got to have a graduation party(unless you include when cole was in nicole goes to college). Food cf is totally nicole things, I can't wait to see that cf. Anything with food, cole would be the best canditation for it. i feel like it been a long time since we seen cole in sporty style. I love it.

Nicole got mentioned in Music Station blog

[KARA] Their first time performing it! So they kept practicing the choreography even during breaks in the rehearsal. Nicole was also practicing singing a lot! We also had some exchanges on Twitter! Ji Young calls me “Mr. Prankster” lol.

We’ll be doing our best this week too!

translation by superiormusic @ tumblr

^^ Aww.. Cole always the perfectionist on stage, yay her singing :D

Yep I think Bekah will be totally missed by Cole.. her Harry Potter buddy.. someone that can understand her way of thinking haha.. I bet they will keep in touch and if Cole ever finds time for a vacation maybe she can visit her in Hawaii!!

kara4life, thanks 4 sharing fan meeting pics, Cole was so happy and pretty there

At first I didn't recognize Cole either, She looks different :sweatdrop:

Cole on Jing & Hara's pic... she had fun :thumbup:

FHGTo.jpg

VZmfm.jpg

6twMm.jpg

And HaNi .. I was stunned because of this beautiful precious pic :inluv::gemwin::teary::dead:

sUYra.jpg

Edited by nhung_gemini

so cute, and so pretty. The 91er line, they are so cute together.Plus they both have such beautiful picture together. I love cole dress in the group picture of KARA, polka dots, I love polka dots.I love the jiyoung, hara, and cole picture, so cute. Plus you can see how long nicole hair is. Love the sunglasses. Seeing the picture of the banana boats, I knew jiyoung was the first one, but was cole about to fall off the banana boat. Cause that what I saw.