The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

^^ Oh I like Cole's clothes here.

Saw this on bestiz about how Cole walks.. her unusual way.. or I'd say the "grandma" way LOL

c0108647_4e0355e6db047.jpg

from Heroes:

c0108647_4e0358e1c68c4.gif

Since Cole's not doing any promos other then Japan stuff..

I posted this on my blog a couple of days ago and I wanted some input XD

Yoo mentioned to me that she saw some photographer guy mention "Nicole".. we weren't sure if that Nicole was OUR Nicole...

He tweeted this first:

I'm filming for Caffebene...... thumb thumb Nicole annyoung

Next week Monday I will film for Caffebene. So nervous! I will take photos of product & also Nicole images, it'll be about 35 cuts. Waiting for it~ Now (doing) CGV Gold Class

* Caffebene is a coffee shop

Site: http://www.caffebene.co.kr/main/

then a fan tweeted...

Excuse me. I searched timeline and came here, could I ask if that "Nicole" you mentioned was KARA's Nicole? Did she got chosen as model of Caffebene?

His response: Let me see^^

then on the 21st (did KARA leave that day back to Japan?), he tweeted:

Ah.. today I took photos for the Mango Six menu & image cut... I'm so tired. But in the middle of shooting, both the drink & the cookie which Nicole has eaten was so tasty.

All translated by YOO.. full credits @ ournikori

So what do you guys think? He did not give a clear answer and he also did not say NO. So Yoo and I were thinking there is a possibility it's Cole but I don't understand why he would answer like that if it wasn't true. He mentions Nicole like it's someone anyone would know.. like "Nicole" is a celeb too. We all know Cole has a connection with Mango Six as well.

Sorry it's so messy XD

nhung thanks for sharing, the fans who took the pics is a lucky one coz Nicole just happen to looking at the camera

( :offtopic: the same person also took lady gaga pic while looking at his/her camera so...lucky indeed :tongue: )

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/sweetpack07/c0108647_4e0355e6db047.jpg :devil: haha thanks mae just saw that pic ...so its really real Nicole's walking style :lol: still remember when she did that heroes

about the cafebene thing, saw these from twitter

amaikara

ニコルが作ったクッキー RT @qwert0505 @amaikara @amaikara 다른건 몰라도 니콜이가 저번에 인증한 쿠키를 보면 이 두개는 확실합니다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ twitpic.com/5exo66 twitpic.com/5exo67 twitpic.com/5exo68 twitpic.com/5exo63

k3BZQ.jpg

so my guessing is either :

1. there's possibility Nicole doing stuff with them (cf or spokeperson maybe :confused1: )

2. they probably use/bought her recipe :confused1:

haha this is so confusing :sulk:

Cole's walking style is funny and unique :tongue:

Hmm the photographer didn't deny, right? So I guess it may be possibly true. I guess he didn't confirm it either because

1. The CF deal may not be signed yet, so he wasn't sure 100% that it's Nicole who will be the model

2. He's sure but he doesn't want to be the one who reveal it... maybe an upcoming statement from DSP will reveal it

I hope the 2nd one.

Love Cole's style here

fzvB6.png

And some more pics from fan meeting

OGKTS.jpg

ZM4tR.jpg

0fWl5.png

e3mUM.png

3jjWI.jpg

6lNjn.jpg

credit: colejjang@tumblr

Edited by nhung_gemini

Tine, thanks for sharing :lol: Cole is beautiful today. And yep I saw that moment too. Cole held hand with Maeda :lol: One more person added to Cole's friend list :lol2: 3:34 they laughed and talked to each other.

Cole & Maeda look comfortable and kinda close with each other. Cole always surprises me with her friends

wow, so other person add to cole list of friend. She probably had like 3 list of friends. One from korea, one in american, and one from japan. She probably had a lot of friends from each list. But that cole she just a friendly person. Who can hate cole, nobody. They had yellow outfit this time, I was hoping for blue. Since I like the blue outfit better, but yellow ok. I like cole hat from the last music station. I wondering did anyone do KARA dance. It would seem like cole is more comfortable speak japanese now. Cole is that blue shirt was so pretty, I love that color are her. Plus I want her shoes. I think cole had the cf, but like everyone say maybe it not confirm so the photographer doesn't want to tell people about it.

^^ seems like she mentioned how they held hands during the show :)

so cute that Cole found a new friend.. her voice seemed hoarse today no?.. hope she's okay.. XD

thanks for posting up links!!

Cole & Nana from DC:

17902346.jpg

cr: twitter

OMG how cute was that :wub: thanks for pointing the moment out tine almost missed that one ^_^ ...seems Maeda got touched with these warm atmosphere to even mentioned Nicole in her blog entry (coz i read somewhere that in jpop scene its not usual for idols to hang out/get together on a show) ...she's happen to be a 91 line too so no wonder ^_^

new 91-line connection

:lol:

mBNJz.gif

EoQYr.jpg

yeah there's part when Nicole's voice sounds a bit hoarse today on GGS performance...during her high note, but not really visible and affected the whole performance...although kinda wonder about MS's sound system today :confused1:

9wVZr.jpg

^^ Oh i meant her voice was hoarse during the interview and it showed a tiny bit in the performance.

ahh I thought they mentioned how HaNi and her were 91 ers.. no wonder..

thanks for the gif!!

Today's performance is really good hehehe and Cole is so cute at the first part where she and Hara faced each other making a face XD So adorkable :lol2:

credit: uploader

Thanks Nov and jiji for the gifs, so cute and adorable and Cole making new friends :D

Thanks cynza for the translation too :D

Nicole sighting in harajuku (probably today

:confused1: )

vpsCo.jpg

cr : kazaki3947 @ twitter

i guess the mystery solved, Nicole made her own cookie brand that will sold in mango six...KUKI SIX...i wonder where she got that name :P

more KUKI SIX promo pics

bSLPD.jpg

pAFOR.jpg

mlV7Q.jpg

Xvcmj.jpg

cr : nate

Nicole's cookie business rank #2 on Daum search

TBjJ6.jpg

from _cybercat @ twitter

Lol I will definitely buy it if it's sold overseas :thumbup: Who knows, maybe one day it will be regular cookie at the supermarket :lol:

And this is even better than a CF, Cole's own cookie brand :wub: I love the picture of Cole in pink. So adorable.

*Wonder what did Cole do at Harajuku... alone?*

omg!! soo excited to hear Cole has this awesome opportunity :)

didn't we say she just needs to find the right fit for her own solo promotion?! this is totally perfect and as suspected her being involved in Mango Six was a business deal! I love that Cole found her own niche and is starting something this big on her own:D

To hear her own recipes will be selling all over Asia next year is pretty amazing! Now I realize Cole knows what she wants and if she wants it.. she'll find a way to get it :)

thanks for posting up all the pics etc.

if it hasn't been mentioned Cole will be at her Cookie Six launch in Apujeong on July 6th.. aww no fans allowed only for media.. XD

I'm so surprised Nicole gets to sell her own made cookies. This just makes me remember from the time I was trying to list possible solo stuff for Cole x3 I didn't think an idol doing something food-related would make sense but selling her cookies instead of just endorsing them is so Cole!

And it is amazing to have her cookies sell all over Asia O__O I wish her the best to her cookies :3 Hmm.. anyone know what the six cookies are??