The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

it defintely a opportunity to broad your hoizon cole. We so proud of you, and we wish you are the best in what happen. All you friends would defintely support you in this decision. Hopefully you doing this would also be a good opportunity for more people to know about KARA. If you cookies are going to sell all over Asia, maybe more people would know about KARA. Hopefully this can sells oversea in American. Since Cole you would be able to speak English, you would be able to communicated and come up with deals with American business

I can't help but bring this up..

Cole & Dating.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was lol.. though like Hara's situation it's probably somebody that isn't obviously super good friends with her in public haha. If Cole was in a relationship I don't think she would likely make it public unless she really had too.. she's friendly but private as well. but it makes me happy to think maybe she's dating someone ahha.

and another thing so the article from AK confirms that it was Cole's OWN connections that she got this great opportunity so what has DSP been doing? and it's not an image thing for sure.. see, I knew Cole's connections didn't think the KARA situation hurt her at all and this shows by the CEO actually propositioning her to do it.. what is up with DSP isn't this THEIR job? XD

mae, well I think if Cole really was dating an idol, she wouldn't get much backflash, since Cole was known as a friendly and nice girl, and she doesn't have many anti fans. (Actually I think all Kara girls wouldn't get as many anti as others if they dated).

But well as much as I want Cole to be happy, if she was in a relationship, I'd like her to keep it secret unless she is confident enough about her relation (And I think that's what Cole will do). I don't want it to be made public then not end well. That may affect Cole's image. (Don't know how Korean and Japanese fans taking Hara's dating news? - but seem like girl group dating is serious issue in Japan).

I'm kinda worried. The girls haven't tweeted any thing today... I hope it will not be a long silence again on twitter.

I wonder the same thing as you. What is DSP doing? (Actually I feel something fishy with Hara's news). And Cole's activities is her own connection while it's supposed to be arranged by DSP. I hope it's just DSP's bad promotion and strategy, not that they have sth against SNJ... or sth fishy is going on...

yeah about Nicole's dating...i think even she seems so open, Nicole actually quite private about her own life too (like how she never talk about her dad) so i doubt she would revealed it if she's ever be in a relationship, unless she really really had to ^_^

although just like been mentioned before, i think people wouldn't be too surprised if Nicole ever admitted she's in a relationship ^_^

and the cookie brand...turns out it was her own connection made the deal happen, so proud of that but yeah DSP what's you been doing :P ...from Nicole's statement i can see the line there, coz on some occassion be it KARA members or her friend had mentioned how her cookies are delicious and so forth ^_^ hope this new business will going smoothly

waUQF.jpg

WvbEw.jpg

CR : KARA-T

xMgo1.jpg

cr : Zephyrean @ twitter

About Cole and dating, will not be surprised hahhaha I already think she's dating someone :P I think I'll be more surprised if she reveals it herself cos she seems open but quite private with her personal life. Lol what I wrote is pretty similar to what you guys posted :P

The cookie brand, I agree with what you guys said, DSP should have made that deal instead of Cole's connection, but either way, I'm happy that she gets to fulfill one of her dreams, I hope in the near future, she'll have her own bakery too :D

I just notice that Nicole is getting much more speak time during Go Go Summer promotions. She almost did all the explanation and talking for the group. In Sukkiri, the host mistaken Seungyeon with Nicole and the host always ask Nicole to do the talking. Seems that japanese finally find out our Cori charms :tongue:

Also Nicole is getting more confident in speaking japanese

I just notice that Nicole is getting much more speak time during Go Go Summer promotions. She almost did all the explanation and talking for the group. In Sukkiri, the host mistaken Seungyeon with Nicole and the host always ask Nicole to do the talking. Seems that japanese finally find out our Cori charms :tongue:

I think Mr Terri like Nicole :eyelove: Just kidding..First,he ask Nicole to speak when Kara member suggested Seungyeon and then again he ask Nicole to speak about their album at the end of the Sukkiri.Also, I think because she is confident now to speak Japanese, so the other member gave her this opportunity to improve her Japanese.

In Sukkiri, the host mistaken Seungyeon with Nicole and the host always ask Nicole to do the talking. Seems that japanese finally find out our Cori charms :tongue:

hmm yeah...i don't know japanese but Nicole also speak quite fast during her turn ^_^ ...so much different compared to even let say jumping promo time...she must gain confidence to speak japanese a lot ^_^

just random, there's some article about these Nicole tweets

ES8Vw.jpg

apparently netizens have new nickname for Nicole ...i think its human pillow or something :lol:

Yeah I'm glad Cole is more confident in Japanese. In GGS promotion, she did a lot of talking, much more than Jumping promotion.

And Cole is loved a lot in Japan. #3 in Kara and on Top10 of all Individual Korean Stars (Mixi number).

kara4life, cute nickname :lol: her back must be really comfortable :wub:

yeah cole is always love in everywhere. I glad that she get confident to speaking in japanese. Since she the member would have to learn another language again. Yeah like everyone say cole is a very open person, but when it come to her personality life she very private about this thing. So if she was dated someone, she would keep it under wraps. But if she ever did tell ppl that she was in a relationship, then she be very open about it. But I think cole if she was dated someone, she would keep it under wraps. Cole started the brand by her connection. What the heck is DSP doing. It seem like they are not doing their jobs, DSP should of help Cole with the brand, but what are they doing. Neglected KARA. The image with cole and the ring, so cute she had some bling bling go on

Well, the thing that Nicole's gotten this chance by herself is just another big failure of DSP. But still, just look how big this is for Cori. She did it all by herself, without any help from the company ( cause it's obviously too busy doing something. I can't understand their moves, really. They need changes.). It shows how amazing Nicole is. About the Japanese speaking skills. Do you remember their first visit in Japan? They hardly could talk. They've been learning vocabulary, how to speak Japanese... They've improved so much, it's so great. I agree that the hosts may choose Nicole to speak cause of her being very open, confident and bright. Dating? I don't think it would ever be necessary to reveal such things. Yet, the public might go crazy if they would accidentally find out. There's no solution that will satisfy everybody. It is better to stay as it is. Whether Cole is dating or not... I bet she'd tell if she was and was sure to reveal it.

OMG srry to get things off topic but do u guys remeber gun pyoo the siwon look alike from nicoles vet school thing i was looking around allkpop and he just joined YGE! i totally shipped them better then the other guy lol..

what meaning YGE? can you give me the link? thanks you

nhung thanks for sharing the interview...haha her dreams still not changing from her TAXI one...marriage & pastry chef ^_^

Nicole poster event on mango six web

UnmC6.jpg

...notice the made by who below kuki six label

:P

Mango six located approx 2 km from Aura the Grill (Nicole's mom restaurant)

Z9aJj.jpg

source & credit :

Mango Six + _cybercat @ twitter

Lol, epic expression from Cole :lol: the 3rd gif, Cole is so concentrated on the food :lol2:

Cole today at the airport

pCEzd.jpg

credit: newsen

She looks tired... all the girls do :(

And on "Only Star" Magazine

Love Cole's dress here :wub: so beautiful and feminine

qmaN3.jpg

9Y26a.jpg

Cole's merong

1TDLY.jpg

And peacefully sleeping

Nl3Eo.jpg

Source: Korean Portal Sites

re-up: vanessa248_96 @ Karaholic

goregous picture of nicole, I do love that dress on her. So femine and cute,so different then the normal dress she wear in korea. I feel this is like innocent and pretty. I don't say the other dress she wear in korea are ugly, they are defintely not. But the dress is korea, is show her beautiful side. For some reason to me, this show like a innocent soft side of nicole. Nicole does look so tired, you can see it in her face. The picture with jiyoung to cute, I can see like nicole being a cheerleader at a football game. Nicole merong, that probably one of nicole habit doing that. The girls look such like angels sleep.And nicole look like she really is sleeping

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd52/swtdrms_society/cole22.gif :lol: this expression :=)): ...also Nicole at times looks "lost" on that mezamashi show, maybe she's enjoying the sight ^_^ thanks for the gifs mae, btw that wow gif remind me of this :P

1gMF8.gif

nhung, thanks for sharing the pics ^_^ love her dress for that 007 show and the sleeping pics is just :wub: ...yeah they all look tired in the airport pics...the schedule in japan so many i almost lost touch :lol:

u4Q0y.jpg

cr: twitter

got this from twitter, itseems Nicole attended the FC Men match today :confused1:

iuiMG.jpg

pjwhG.jpg

cr : blueclone13 + kamilia070329 @ twitter

FII2m.jpg

cr: RUNMI282 @ twitter

^hmm no 29 probably jinwoon :confused1:

WsFsB.jpg

cr : aqua_princess @ twitter

CAQyp.jpg

cr : as tagged

from some japanese show

@ 08:16 Nicole laugh just because an elephant :lol: ...4D lives :lol:

cr : uploader

start from 01:06 Nicole mentioned her work out routines including pilates & yoga, even teaching the host ^_^

I glad that cole went to the FC men, we can finally see that the news where she was the manager is true. That sweet of her to go support her oppa, since she does know a lot of people on that teams. Wish I could see cole playing thought it would be cool to see her playing. I want more interaction, I wish we had a cole fancam to see what exactly went down at the game.I just love cole and ice cream