The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Thanks everyone for the pics, vids and gifs :D

I'm happy with making of Kia, Cole is just adorkable and so cute there :D

I really love her look in Hello show, so gorgeous, one of my favorite looks of her :wub: Can't wait to see the show to air :D And on Star King, I was hoping she gets to try the concentrate thing too, but her reactions are daebak hahahha and she looks so pretty and dorky lol

Fansign Pics 110924

Cole is just into fanservice these days, love it hahahhahha

T9W56.jpg

g8C8B.jpg

KKTXp.jpg

OXr9B.jpg

iBI94.jpg

1vNB2.jpg

G5jRk.jpg

credit as tagged

And I must say, I love her vocals in Winter Magic, been looping that song and her high note is really good, can't wait to see it perform live :D

And I must say, I love her vocals in Winter Magic, been looping that song and her high note is really good, can't wait to see it perform live

Me too!!

Cole trying to open her juice:

dduggug.gif

In awe of a fan:

hw.gif

eye smile overload:

XL4vS.gif

Thanks everyone for gorgeous and cute Nicole's pictures. Watching Kara's winning during Inkigayo, i must say that i'm impressed with Nicole's friendliness.LOL.....I don't know that she is close to Sistar members to that extend that she can comfortably hug them. Didn't see any Kara members act like that to Sistar except Nicole. She can blend very well with others that she just met.Nicole for sure is lovable and has nice personality that make them seems to talk or act comfortably with her. Nicole and IU hug is also cute (she didn't let IU off stage :P)I think in every idol group it's

I got this pic from tumblr. I don't know whether this pic had been uploaded or not but in this pic, i can see tears in Nicole eyes. From the background, it seems like during Hello recording.

tumblr_ls3e4dax6g1r1p8rto1_500.png

cr;nicole-jung tumblr

Edited by martina

cole fanservice is getting better and better. I love her hair, it look so pretty and natural. It reminder me of KARA4, when cole had long hair. Just now, she more mature and fierce. I love the Kia cf, her was so cute, she got the punch bag. And she punches it, I love how their are like two side of cole cf. One where you can see her athletic side, and then you can see the fun side.

^^^ Wow, she's so gorgeous in those pics. Were those taken in France? Love her outfit.

Just watched Happy Together on Streambox. Nicole was so cute and dorky when she realized she said the tongue twister wrong. I decided to make a GIF for it, although it's so much better with sound.

244b2h5.gif

"nagnamru nagnamru nagnamnagnamm.... oeee~~~~"

*gets sprayed*

OMG SO CUTE!

Edited by Redresonance

nhung Thanks for sharing the fanart and gifs, hehehhe Cole's so cute in the Kia CF :D Love her expressions on Star King lol dorky :P

kimngocnguyen06 Yeah it's nice how they showed two sides hehhehe so cute

redresonance Yeah I think those are taken from France, cos she was wearing that on the fanpics I've seen before. Thanks for the gif, hahahaha that's so cute, Cole finally got sprayed there lol

wVMhg.jpg

Beautiful :wub: When I saw this pic, I'm just wow! hahahahhaha love her expression :D

credit: umj

I like Cole's look for Winter Magic as well! Can't wait to see the vid.

11.09.27 Open Concert Jumping Nicole Fancam:

I love that she has more fancams now but I really want to see one for STEP XD

Nicole Fan Art from Synnara Fan Sign:

4rinz.jpg

cr: as tagged.