The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

I love cole long hair, i glad that she got to put it down for step. I wondering is she going to have long hair in winter magic, since some of the cover jacket she has long hair and the other has short hair. I think with winter magic being a mid tempo ballad, she would be able to put her hair down, and not have to keep it up like she does for step.

^^^^ Wow, I love those GIFs from Hello. Thanks for sharing!

She's forever so lively, like no troubles will ever get to her. And her hair... I really like how her hair is tied-up and styled here together with the extensions. It makes Nicole so feminine, gentle and innocent there. And who won't love her always-cheerful expressions? :blushing:

It's like she's totally a character out from an anime with those exaggerations, only that she makes it work so well realistically and it really suits with her genuine personality! That's why we call her naturally cute, unlike many others who try too hard to be cute but those who see can obviously tell they aren't genuine.

wow so many updates...thanks for sharing everyone

love her looks on Winter Magic cover :wub: especially this one http://i.imgur.com/wVMhg.jpg just like christine, me too goes "wow" when i first saw this :lol:

her KIA ads version, i love how they make adjustment for each version to fit each member, since Nicole known for her sporty life, she appear with sporty looks ^_^

so random she appeared during teen top Mr stage...Chunji's expression when Nicole linked her arms to him is ^_^

haha and now Nicole loves doing fan services...she seems enjoying every fan signing event, and seems more comfortable giving fan services this time around

another fan service

M3nqw.jpg

cr : as tagged

caps from longer kia ads version

n9xFC.jpg

Zyc4g.jpg

cr : 러브콜 @ nicole-ing

9SMpE.gif

Zwuy6.gif

4kynU.gif

Nikori~, Welcome :)

Actually welcome to all the newbies :P .. hope you guys post more too!!

Nov, thanks for the gifs haha.

Cole Sponsor Picture:

PrWaA.jpg

Nicole appearing at Teen Top's stage was definitely a surprise, can see Chunji was kind of nervous with the HOT noona Nicole :lol:

cole seem like she a dongseng killer. she has to many little dongseng, that was a really cute stage. The girls would seem like they can never live down to the butt dance. The girls would always have a interview at inkugayo and the mc would always do the butt dance, it was the same thung when they were promoted jumping, they did the butt dance. Even their hookae did the butt dance, they also could of done any of KARA dance, but it had to be the butt dance. Butt dance start a craze in japan and korea, I want them to spend the butt dance to other part of asia. Cole look so pretty, plus her fanservice is getting better

cole seem like she a dongseng killer. she has to many little dongseng, that was a really cute stage. The girls would seem like they can never live down to the butt dance. The girls would always have a interview at inkugayo and the mc would always do the butt dance, it was the same thung when they were promoted jumping, they did the butt dance. Even their hookae did the butt dance, they also could of done any of KARA dance, but it had to be the butt dance. Butt dance start a craze in japan and korea, I want them to spend the butt dance to other part of asia. Cole look so pretty, plus her fanservice is getting better

really i thought the only other male dongsaeng friend nicole had was dongho of u-kiss unless you wanna count t island's minhwan who used have what i think is a crush on nicole

:tongue: Jealous much of ChunJi :o

The girls looked like they were having fun at the Beatles Code record with Sung Shi Kyung. Sung Shi Kyung seems a really civil guy. And although I couldn't understand almost the entire 25minute video, I found myself watching through the whole thing just looking for KARA's expressions. I especially like how Nicole is dressed so casually there, it makes her look younger. And these are what I got.

1238uo3.gif

2iu6ib4.gif

A new addition to the seal-clap?

Big claps. She really claps hard with her hands so far apart.

33mbsbp.gif

Cuteness Overload... :lol:

So cute I almost imitated as I spazzed...

34owz6u.gif

Falling Notes

When she's too happy, she laughs and falls forward.

24za99e.gif

dypzr7.gif

JiNi, the victims of falling notes.

But it's still Nicole who is hit the most times throughout the show cause she keeps falling forward when laughing. :tongue:

eqw4kz.gif

Redresonance, thanks for the gifs!

Cole's hair is really good too :)

Hm, Cole doesn't seem to have many donsengs. I mean Dongho was like a one time thing, they haven't even interacted since KARA came back with STEP.. well not on stage XD But yea looks like she's "collecting" more :P

Pics from Kuki Six:

IrpD1.pngfbFgW.png

wJG8p.png3wyRS.png

Mango Six tweeted the other day about filming a CF and a KARA fan asked if Cole was involved and they said NO XD Also another fan asked if Cole will have any Kuki Six events soon and the person so they can't say there are plans.. XD

Err I thought she was suppose to participate in other events as well. I hope she does some sort of publicity if they are planning to make Kuki Six available in other countries.. it'd be nice..XD

wow!! gorgeous !! one of the best photoshoot of nicole ever !! nicole looked so chic and cool :thumbup:

i think she talked about cooking,japanese food and also some beauty tips :)..need a better translator though ^^

Edited by jjy

^^^^ Nicole's solo photoshoot for the magazine... She has so much attitude and charisma there! And that's a really cool fashion style. The style and her expression is priceless. It's like she's cool, charismatic and cute all at the same time, which I really like. It's seems really Lupin-ish for me.

Nicole really pulls off every look well. Talk about versatility!

mae, thanks for sharing those Kuki Six pics. I hope Cole will participate more in the PR, but well since Cole said that she wanted to focus on 1 thing, so now she may focus on Kara's acitivities instead of Kuki Six :crying:

Tine, the photoshoot is awesome, and Cole's solo pic is just... stunning :wub: I hope Cole can do more photoshoot like this. She has the great expression!