The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

http://i.imgur.com/SakXn.gif Love this gif. It really shows Cole's playful side, which is so cute and lively. Beautiful smile afterwards. :wub:

Havent been on Karaholic for almost a week due to work, but I really like the new stuff I came back to see.

Cole's sexy dance on RadioStar is incredible. Can't believe it's freestyle at all! And her freestyle's too unique, I've never seen other idols freestyle like that. And it works so well with her image.

Yup, gotta agree with everyone here, she needs solo activities soon! I can't get enough.

thanks for the pics tine, love that Inkigayo pose, especially this one http://i.imgur.com/DgHC0.jpg ^_^

some translation from Waratte Iitomo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thwbk-UECCI)

What they were surprised by when they came to Japan

Nicole - Not many restaurants do delivery (Tamori says, “What? Delivery?” and Nicole says, “I don’t really know/I’m not that familiar with it.”)

Unaired talks during commercial break

Why is Nicole the only member with an English/American name?

Nicole: I was born in the U.S. That’s why I have an English name. I have an English name and a Korean name also. But I’ve been going by Nicole since I was born, so that’s what I use. It’s easier.

Tamori: Until what age were you living in the U.S.?

Nicole: 16

Tamori: Oh, the opposite of me. (Opposite as in flip the numbers - 61)

credit : superiormusic @ tumblr

Thank you kara4life for posting the translated parts from 'Waratte Iitomo'.

I usually just watch the shows that are posted in the streambox & hope for the best with my very limited Japanese. Which is usually a big fail on my part as I can be way off LOL.

can i just read every single thread in this n not posting or say anything else?

all nicole's pic in this thread.even for others its like simple or usual pictures but me...

im spazzing with all the pictures and melt in an instance...!

shows with nicole in it nowadays seems like erm well she dont talk so much now.

but dont worry much coz all her fans will be waiting for nicole to be active and hyper!

I miss Nicole's dorky side in variety shows, she's been very quiet recently :(

yes, she quite observant these days.. but her random dorkiness comes out once in a while lol

Untitled-1-4.gif

cr: bestiz

Omg, I couldn't help but laugh at how utterly confused Nicole was here :P

Christine, Eiji and Cole were so cute .. messing with eachother :blushing:

Just something that made me think... wasn't Nikori studying ACROPREP during the GO GO Summer promotion? From what I read, it's for the SAT.

The SAT is offered seven times a year in the United States; in October, November, December, January, March (or April, alternating), May, and June. The test is typically offered on the first Saturday of the month for the November, December, May, and June administrations. In other countries, the SAT is offered on the same dates as in the United States except for the first spring test date (i.e., March or April), which is not offered.

Maybe the reason why Nikori's been quiet is because of this. Judging from when it was reported, she didn't take it in June... so first Saturday of November?

Edited by iammai

Oh since Noel made a comeback and Nicole did Happy... And with Kang Kyung Sung.. it'll be so nice to see them perform the song live .

ah so he already finished his service, hmm since its an old song it could only possible if KARA invited him for a guest appearance for their upcoming concert :)

Just something that made me think... wasn't Nikori studying ACROPREP during the GO GO Summer promotion? From what I read, it's for the SAT.

yup she did, but as far as i know until now there's no further news about her SAT result

so adorable with Mocha Chino

LBYvn.jpg

pBCjb.jpg

e7Qbc.gif

cole expression when she saw the seal is price less, I would never thought she would be scare of seal. But I guess we look something news about cole. Cole with bubbles that is so cute, don't really like the outfit but cole with bubblies is awesome. I do want to see cole play the violin one day, she pick it up and learn it. I wish to see her have at least a violin song she would be able to play. I love the picture with her and mocho chino so cute, love the outfit and hair and everything. Plus those earring are so adorable, I saw want those earring.

EDIT: Image removed since she isn't Nicole.

Is that really Nicole on this Daum article? Somehow I don't recognise and if it's really her, I'm gonna bash myself real hard to be unable to recognise (since she's my bias and I've been on this site everyday :sweatdrop:).

From what I barely understand, although the article did state that she is KARA's Nicole appearing in some "Beige Internet Broadcasting", her facial features seem a little different from Nicole's. Like her face is a little too sharp? Or did she slim down? Or is it her hair which makes her look so different?

Edited by Redresonance

http://i44.tinypic.com/m750f7.jpg

Is that really Nicole on this Daum article? Somehow I don't recognise and if it's really her, I'm gonna bash myself real hard to be unable to recognise (since she's my bias and I've been on this site everyday :sweatdrop:).

^ no that is Beige :) ...saw that article too and its about Beige's radio/internet broadcast and from what i understand Nicole would be her next guest or something like that :confused1:

sponsor pic

YVZZK.jpg