The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

^

Yup, that's not Nicole.

@kara4life: That's as far as I could understand from the article too (with Google Translate and Babelfish). Something like a phone interview I think.

That winking Cole is so cute ;)

Oh, I also saw some article that the shoes Cole wore during the torch relay had an increase in sales after people found out what brand it was. I like it when they release random "what Nicole wore" articles :lol:

The one on the right:

fc3f0512e5aab0e9a718c5b497e9519a.jpg

Edited by iammai

Oh, I also saw some article that the shoes Cole wore during the torch relay had an increase in sales after people found out what brand it was. I like it when they release random "what Nicole wore" articles :lol:

The one on the right:

http://kmomnews.hankyung.com/kmomdata/images/photo/201111/fc3f0512e5aab0e9a718c5b497e9519a.jpg

Oh really? That's awesome, I was thinking Cole should be endorsing fitness related items since she has this image of "healthy beauty".

Yes, Beige will call Cole up next week on her internet radio show. It really does seem like Cole's only appearing or choosing schedules she has interest in XD lol.

KARA, Food, Friends, and Fitness haha.

As long as she is doing what she wants to do I find myself not really caring what she is doing. I mean.. sure a solo project sounds amazing but as long as she is happy I really am content with how it's has been lately. Her tweets are pretty reassuring.

^^ I have to agree. As long as Nicole's happy, we're happy as well despite her lack of solo activities. I'm content enough to come to Karaholic just to see some new updates on her everyday, and they don't have to be solo activities, as long as I get to see her in the media. And she's learning driving!

hey guys, just wanna ask.does anybody knows what happen to nicole's dad?

i mean she never mention anything bout him.just curious anyway.heee

She mentioned on a show once that her dad lives in the U.S. I think there's a reason why she wants to keep that private? XD

really?oh ok.i wonder how her father looks like??though its obviously that she looks EXACTLY like her mom.hahaha.

anyway, what she's up to now? she's been really low profile nowadays. I wish she will be part of the DREAM HIGH 2 cast.

Cole only mentioned her father once, so I guess it's hard to know more about her father.

And about her activities, I think now Cole values Kara's activities and her personal life more. She only picks the activities she's interested, like Beige's radio call :lol:

Anyway, I think it's better since she's happy and she can do what she wants, not being packed as before

And KARA got mentioned in a Filipino show: GMA News TV's Reel Time "Hello, Hallyu"! The choreographer of Mister mentioned the hardship Kara faced because of their diet and Cole once cried because of fatigue and hunger during Revolution days.

Poor Cole... I hope Step comeback was different...

Poor Cole... I hope Step comeback was different...

She's mentioned how she's eating better and doing her pilates/yoga as well. She's found a way to keep fit and healthy that works for her. I never realized how difficult it was, to the point that she was so hungry and really upset :(

^thanks for the article mae,...hmm i do noticed the difference but i thought initially it was because of the outfit (??) she look taller with Winter Magic and Date outfit, because when Nicole with her STEP outfit she's still look fine to me (at least not too thinner than she was on Mister/Wanna era) plus her 6 pack abs still there :) ... although i guess we shouldn't too worried since at least judging from her tweets she still a food maniac LOL, probably her Pilates and diet method change had something to do with it

nicole!!! my first post is for nicole, she is the reason i register here being kamilia. . well i jope i can grow like to the rest member too. .

Welcome welcome :)

fan tweeted this about Cole when they arrived in Sydney:

Nicole was smiling & waving - she looked so happy!

cr: lexxonet @ twitter

Cole waving Hi :)

B1VJN.gif

^^ whee she's in flats & a SKIRT?! lol.

Cole's twitter ID trended in Sydney for awhile

:D

bLxa1.png

it seem like cole really.had a good time in syndney. I shocked she wear a skirt,.she doesn't like to wear skirt.wow cole is musclar in her arm, whoever she be with, the guy better be strong, and don't pissed cole off. seeing her legs when perform step, her legs are so skinny. I think she really skinny now, but I think she was already skinny. maybe with her arm being tat strong, she threw the balloon ( dream team) really well.

tine, thanks for the HQ pics :)

mae, thanks for sharing, Nicole fashion on the sydney arrival is nice :P she look so feminine, and it seems many fans welcomed her through twitter too

saw the fancams from kpop sydney, Nicole look so good with her hair tied, and it seems their stage is one of the highlight too :thumbup:

some fan tweets about Nicole

...... Sexiest stage was Kara imo Nicole looked SO FINE unf.

@amnatea

Honestly, Nicole was so pretty and happy-looking. Her hair was tied up and smooth and her body is so fit up-close!!

@loveholic198

cap from Music Fair

1UZQo.jpg

cr : as tagged

OMG! Cole (& Hara ) are the new MC's of Inkigayo along with IU!

I'm sooo HAPPY like really :lol: Cole's going to be bring her dorky side out again on tv. It's kind of a surprise that she's doing this b/c she's never MC for show in Korea and only ever for the KMF.

I'm so ecstatic she got this opportunity :)

It's funny cause K-Kamilia are like: What?! Nicole has a job?! lol

back to the Sydney Concert:

Cole's English was adorable here:

Cole's autographed plastic ball:

3Q3Hj.jpg

"Always Smile

:) :)"

cr: Edwinze @ twitter

KeyCole spotted at the Ending:

4gMoo.gif

I was like Where is Cole when I saw the other 4 walking together.. haha XD

Thanks mae for sharing those pics and video. Cole's English is so cute :lol: And I love her happy mood in Sydney :lol: Heard that Kara and TVXQ are the highlights of Sydney event.

And I'm so happy that Cole & Hara will be the MCs of Inkigayo. We've been waiting for a long time for her activities and suddenly a surprise comes.

Glad that Cole is chosen to be MC. Though Cole rarely does MC but when she does, she did a good job. I think Cole wants to try new things and MC along with Hara and IU is really nice :lol: