The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Christine, thanks for all the pics, gifs, & links!

Gosh I really didn't expect such a sexy stage from HaNi lol. But it was done nicely and seems like a lot of fans appreciated it :P

Cole tweeted that she was indeed nervous and she talked the least because of that I presume.

Nicole and the chocolate. If you give her chocolate, she WILL finish it lol.

so cute, hyper Cole :lol:

aww-1.gif

cr: naver

Nicole has new cookies for the Kuki Six line:

2swYg.jpg

cr: Mango Six Facebook

New cookies for the Kuki Six line include: Peanut Butter, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Coconut Chocolate Chip cookies :)

How perfect! Thinking they will launch this soon b/c of the fan sign coming up.

More gifs from Broken Tutorial, so pretty:

F8XiP.gif

like a kid

:lol:

VYf9h.gif

ntaJA.gif

Cole was cracking up here b/c one of the hosts(?) was imitating a shrimp

^_^

xsDGp.gif

R0FDg.gif

her

:huh: face

cr: as tagged.

I agree her vocal was spot on, she did some amazing. I sometimes wonder why she isn't like the main/lead vocals, she has great vocals. And when you heard some of the MR removed video you can heard her over the other. And usually the voices you can heard is the lead/main vocals. I sometimes think that Cole shouldn't just be label as rapper, and main dancer. I mean I love that she is, but they should also add main/lead vocals to that. She a triple threat. Plus her and seungyeon amazing duo. Kim jo han taught her well, and he seem like he trained the main/lead vocals in each group. So he trained cole is big.He trained taecyeon and Jessica(SNSD) and they are the main/lead vocals of the group. He also trained ryewook and yesung(SUJU), and they are one of the best in super junior, so he trained cole is big. That why she has great vocals

Let's not forget that KARA initially debuted as a vocal idol group, so Nicole definitely has good training and vocals. Even when they started, she already had a strong voice but has gained stability over the years.

GyulHamCole are still the power vocals in KARA, though Cole is underutilized as a singer in my opinion.

yeah so happy with their Best Hits performance, for Nicole i think she did a good job especially on her falsetto parts during GGS and WM, those notes usually "dangerous" LOL

mae, tine and nhung, as always thanks for the pics and gifs :)

Nicole looks so hot on this paris photoshoot

:wub:

usLFp.jpg

cr : twitter

this SG jacket pic looks great, but..

BBzkH.jpg

...still a dork while making it

:lol:

W4Wmy.gif

Mimfl.gif

from Best Hit

ycMSr.jpg

cr: dadasuke @ twitter

Nicole's Super Girl outfit on display

c8Ip5.jpg

cr : KARA_SAMURAI @ twitter

Cole is really one of the strong vocals (not to mention dancer and rapper too) of KARA. I wish she'd be more utilized but her lines are usually for her rap/intro parts.

Hm, I think of Cole as an extra voice if they need it. She also provides a lot of the base voice for most of KARA's chorus as well. She can rap or sing or whatever they need her for haha.

Cole fan art

:D

vRH68.jpg

cr: as tagged!

Ohh guess what!! Nicole owns her own place!

Its apparently in the same district wer Hara lives and its close to Ms. Shirleys place too

And its at the top of an apartment complex building.

Its apparently in the same district wer Hara lives and its close to Ms. Shirleys place too

OMG! seriously!! then, where does she live all this while??? and why aren't they living together anymore???

oh wow, nice info ron, thanks :)...where do you got the info?

me too thought she was staying with her mom all this time, so this is such new revelation LOL