The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

lol darn that youtube thing they didnt show her place hahhha they gave a preview but nothing was shown next episode loool OTL!! Hahha im pretty sure everyone thought she was living with ms shirley all along lolz! Smiling cole is such a ninja lool

Omg, that's awesome! Nicole definitely knows how to keep things on the DL .. lol.

I'm just thinking of her friends dropping by and such haha.. must be fun. We need HaNi sleep overs haha.

Ah, so that's why she said she wanted to be more independent. She's so private, she instead showed us where she does her pilates but not her home. And she tweeted about driving too.

All the while I also thought she was living with her mom. Hehehe Forever maknae's all grown up ^_^

Living by herself already? That's really admirable. Well, she always kinda gives the vibe of an independent lady though she acts dorky like a kid at times. Plus, she's a great cook so living alone is fine. She won't starve eating just instant noodles and such.hahaha! :thumbup:

Nicole is really full of surprises, not just the living solo thing but a movie!

She will be making a special appearance in a movie called "My Way"

IAw82.jpg

^^ her name right there :)

Whoo Congrats to Nicole!!

It's torture when she's not upfront about what she wants to do but when we find out what's going on with her.. it's pretty nice too :lol:

Is this for real?Wow,really unexpected.I think she really like to do something quietly and at one point,we as her fans worried about her.Really looking forward to Nicole special appearance on this movie.What role will she play?No wonder nowadays she rarely update her twitter.Maybe because she's too busy with other things that the news will suddenly pop out of nowhere.Proud of baby Cole :thumbup:

mae, I posted at ournikori already but I'll post it here again... hahaha...

Her small appearance is actually getting promoted on the poster, that's quite rare to see especially when it's just a cameo. Now I really don't mind her keeping things so secretive from us because when things are revealed, they're big! I guess she just wants to surprise us. I hope she gets more prominent roles after this. So I guess the next time we see, or should I say don't see, her much we can expect that she's planning, preparing, or doing something big that will excite and surprise us all.

I don't know if you guys read the article attached but the director says that the movie was actually filmed from October 2010 for the length of seven months or so. So, from what we know the dispute occurred during the three months period of February, March, and April, Nicole must have filmed her cameo before the dispute occurred so therefore, she was the first girl from the group to truly have debut as an actor. Unless she did her cameo during the dispute in which DSP had no control over what she did. Hm... Quite interesting these timelines. I don't know about you guys but I'm actually quite curious as to how this came about and when she filmed her part. So much mystery about her role and Nicole her self these days. I'm quite intrigued by her even more so. I now anticipate her every move, more so... hahaha...

can't imagine what kind of role she will act in war related movie though

but it's so impressive that her name even appears in the poster^^

btw, she is so secretive about her private life (even though she seems to give hints in twitter)

first, she stayed on her own (i saw she once posted about being independent)

second, she act (she once asked about the drama...does it mean that she wants to study how to act through watching drama?)

P.S. maybe i'm delusional and thinking too much haha

Looking forward to see her role^^

OMG !!! what a news!! now Nicole gonna be in a movie?? its so out of nowhere :scared:

and yeah the poster said its gonna be released on Dec 2011, so she must be filming it some time around last year until earlier this year...without any fans know...she is a ninja LOL

i kinda hoping since they printed her name in the movie poster, it means she did had a role no? not just short appearance ....although even if its just gonna be a short cameo, i still happy she's taking this opportunity :thumbup1:

omg Nicole another Surprise !! ahahah how can u do tihs!! this is awesome lolol!!

gotta love nicole! killing her fans with surprises lol tlorlorl!! hahahah

omg im so excited for this. ima watch this movie just to see nicoles part LOL!

ahhh I CANTTT WAITTTTTTTTTT

Wow a cameo in a war movie? This is totally unexpected. Cole never fails to surprise me. Seems like that will be a really nice movie. I can't wait for it.

And while all of us worry about her having no activities to do, she already worked hard to surprise

UnknownIdiot, well since the filming lasts for so long, I think it's hard to know when did Cole film her part. But somehow I think it's recent cause I believe King Kong Entertainment is the one who arrange this instead of DSP. Anyway, just wait till we see her appearance then we can guess when it was filmed. :lol:

That's fantastic that she is now branching out on to acting. :thumbup:

I am looking forward to the movie if only just to see her part, cause I personally don't like war movies. But will make an exception in this case. :optimistic:

I hope with this role it opens up more opportunities for her :determined:

Her hair...

If she filmed this before the dspute... does this mean she still had Jumping hair?

*hopes the stylists of this movie were good*

But if she just had a cameo and they've put her name on the poster... doesn't it feel like they're using her cos of her popularity in Japan? :thumbdown: I don't want her another 'Heroes' to happen again. Especially to Nicole.

Even if it's a small part, it'd had better be really important to the overall story. No 'tea lady no. 1' role please.

I'm so happy she's going to be in a movie, hopefully she's there longer than a few seconds XD But this is such an unexpected surprise lol She hid this so well, just came out of nowhere and her name on the poster too, it would be awesome if Cole/Kara has an OST song in the movie.

Kuki Six Event

X4lHe.jpg

oly19.jpg

6kJaw.jpg

YWztx.jpg

axye6.jpg

44uya.jpg

ac2ao.jpg

HCRUK.jpg

JwoXK.jpg

VwcEK.jpg

5Gk6F.jpg

04jbe.jpg

4sOIv.jpg

marEp.jpg

M5W9R.jpg

Y2nxr.jpg

LUqRb.jpg

LOnUK.jpg

WMXJA.jpg

credit: Mango Six Facebook

Haha! The big news got all our Nicole fans out of hiding! Including me. Usually we just stick to Karaholic all day without posting much to just read updates, but this news really flooded this thread with posts. In less than 24 hours, so many replies were made. :thumbup: And to think for the past week, this thread was somehow getting really quiet except for the Inkigayo updates.

And I'm really thankful to you guys who keep updating this thread about the latest stuff about Nicole, especially when there are so many of us who are big fans although we don't really post much but are here almost daily. I would have suffered so much without you guys! :thumbup1:

Looking forward to watching the movie, hope it screens in Singapore! N I sincerely hope that she does more than a cameo, since her name is on the poster *Prays hard*

Yup, me too. If not, I'll have to look for engsubs online, which takes a long time after the movie is released. I'm really anticipating Nicole's acting!

And I really hope it's not just a cameo... She has gotta play a significant role in the movie since her name is on that poster! Don't just use her name to get more viewers please, although it will be definitely successful in Japan and for us. :tongue:

Truly anticipating this new side of Nicole in a war movie!

Edited by Redresonance