The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

ME TOO, I WANNA HEAR MORE ABOUT COLE'S SOLO COLLAB.

Ohhh myyy~~ ^^ can't wait to see who she'll collab with ^^

I wonder what kind of song she'll release.. ballad?! r&b?! pop?! or techno(please not techno x3)?!

hmm... new side?? maybe more matureee?? ;3 ...just please don't cute cole's hair TT TT or her extensions x3

i want her to have a concept like hyori! or maybe even seo in young..i've always liked their concept. but i dont want her to have like an OVERLY sexy concept..if that makes sense. cause hyori and seo in young just already have this charisma that makes them sexy. but not like a forced one..so yeah. i guess that makes sense lol. but i cant wait. and i wanna know the male she's going to be collaborating with!! :D maybe someone from ss501! ha, i wish.

Why did the article in Allkpop and Soompi have different meanings for Cole's solo single.In allkpop,it is write like Cole gonna doing a solo single with collaboration with male singer and then the article in soompi they said this "But before that, the members hope to show a new side to themselves by releasing solo singles. Nicole, for example, who

I'm so excited with all the news of the members especially Cole having solo song, the possibility of it happening so soon is just awesome. I hope Cole do a song that will reflect what kind of music she wants to do. Hopefully it's something that will showcase her improved vocals and dancing skills and a song that would suit her voice :D

mae and nhung, thanks for the info..omg finally new solo project :wub: its been a while :tongue: ...hmm if it is indeed produced by Shinsadong Tiger hopefully it would be a good track :rolleyes:

my guess it would be either something ballad-ish or happy song...well could be R&B too ...argh so EXCITED :shining:

yeah, I so exciting to heard cole song. But if it is producer by shindasong tiger, I think it would be more dancing/r&B feel. Since he has that type of track. And if he is producer the songs, maybe the person that cole is collab with is someone from beast. Since shindasong tiger mostly producer all of beast main songs, so maybe cole would be paired up with beast. And be like troublemaker. But to me, I don't want it to be like troublemaker, since I think troublemaker is good, but to overally sexual. I want the collab be with a great singing, and hardcore dancing. Something that cole want to produce later on. And I think with everything that cole has shown us with her suggestions about music, it would be something like r&b/rock. Even though cole has sang taylor swift songs, I don't see her doing a solo song like that. Because I think she like to do dancing beat songs.

^ oh? like troublemaker? D: Even it's just a rumour, I hope not :o and it said it might be with a famous male singer too?? ..I really didn't like that image Hyuna had during Trouble maker promotions...

But, I mean what other concepts are out there if you were to sing with a male singer?? unless he's just there to rap while cole sings? x3 i dunno~~ just hoping that it wouldn't be a collab like MyungCole Drive... The Happy And collab she had was really nice though ^^

Meanwhile, Nicole, who is mainly a rapper, is expected to do a collaboration with a famous male singer in her song. "As of now, we have not yet decided who the singer will be", a representative explained.

Taken from DKPOPNEWS

Hm.. who do they have in mind? :lol:

I did see some fans putting out there some of her male friends as options.. but I think the attention should be on Nicole since this is Nicole's solo project right? XD

Yeah, it should be focused on Nicole. But i'm wondering, why pair up Cole with a male singer? The other members get a solo but why pair up cole? Is it cuz she's lacking in something???? At first I thought it was the male singer asking Nicole to do a collab with him but it looks like they'll request for a male singer...

I dunno~~ I can't think that they're giving Cole special treatment since each member gets one so maybe it's something else??

ahhh, idkk :T

Yeah, it should be focused on Nicole. But i'm wondering, why pair up Cole with a male singer? The other members get a solo but why pair up cole? Is it cuz she's lacking in something???? At first I thought it was the male singer asking Nicole to do a collab with him but it looks like they'll request for a male singer...

Hm I really don't think it's cause Nicole's lacking...

It's not necessarily a "bad" thing for Nicole to work with another artist, might enhance her track.

..and we don't know for sure about the other members since Nicole's project was the only one mentioned..

Hm I really don't think it's cause Nicole's lacking... :lol:

I think DSP is considering who they want that will fit with Nicole and her personal style and taste. It's not necessarily a "bad" thing if Nicole is going to work with another artist, it might enhance her track.

..and we don't know for sure about the other members since Nicole's project was the only one mentioned..

I agree with Mae.I think its usual for artist/idols to feature other singer in their solo single.Besides,Nicole's solo is the only one mention here.

So,maybe they have high expectation to this song and trying to find a male singer that fit her style of singing and etc.Also,doing featuring is not because she is lacking but to give that song more colour? :thumbup:

For now,i'm so happy that Nicole finally get her solo single and the fact that they only mention Cole's solo in the all articles makes me anticipating it more.Wonder what kind of song she will have <_<

Edited by martina

12.01.24 IU receives advice from Kara's Nicole about her Japan debut

When asked "Don't you feel pressured?", IU answered, "I think it's fine to enjoy myself and not aspire too much." KARA's Nicole also gave her some advice. She said, "Nicole-unni advised me to improve my Japanese and be cute, so I told her I would work even hard on my Japanese."

Translation: squishyblob @ weheartiu

Source: http://news.tv-asahi...120124_260.html

Cole & IU <3!!

I am curious about Cole's solo song.. I wonder if they'll release the song before their concert...

^^ Oh Cole got her 2nd spot back :lol:

Exciting news !! Nicole's got her own clothing endorsement !! with 2AM supposedly

:)

J6pfA.jpg

source: naver

tip off: kamihan1988

YAY !!

:lol:

they blurred the logo, hmm wonder what brand it's for...

^^ Oh Cole got her 2nd spot back :lol:

Exciting news !! Nicole's got her own clothing endorsement !! with 2AM supposedly

:)

source: naver

tip off: kamihan1988

Wow thats amazing. Also she's looking incredibly pretty in that pic. :)

YAY !! :lol:

they blurred the logo, hmm wonder what brand it's for...

Thats awesome about the endorsement. Also she looks incredibly pretty in that pic :)