The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

I wondering who she probably going to be photographer with, the whole group or just some of the members by themselves.

The blog source mentioned 2AM members.

Cole the other day going to Japan:

1p7HF.jpg

XJnTH.jpg

Today

:)

62mbb.jpg

from KISS Concert:

NIWiY.jpg

YVBuu.jpg

This is the conversation that happened when the Inki MC's interviewed Brian:

(H)ara: How come you still don't have a girlfriend?

(B)rian: ......

B: I don't know.

H: Honestly...

H: Out of the three of us, who is the closest to your ideal type?

B: Although all of you are pretty and lively, I choose Nicole since I'll be able to talk to her easily.

(N)icole: hahaha (all happy)

H & IU: OK. Go out! Go out!

N: We'll handle that our own.

N: Should we quickly introduce the next performance?

H & IU: Ohhhh ohhhh

Nicole @ MBC Music Festival:

gisaimgphp.jpg

thumb_mf9d2201201312153023456.jpg

20120131214311_4f27e1df35e17_1.jpg

20120131211606725.jpg

Super daebak!!

12.02.02. "Nicole Goes to School" to Premiere on Mnet US

Kara's Nicole will have her reality show "Nicole Goes to School" premiere in the US on Mnet America next week.

The program, which originally started airing in November 2009 in Korea, showed Nicole taking veterinary courses at Kunkook University. Through the show, viewers can watch her take on school, work on mastering the Korean language and being a celebrity. Since she is a Korean American, science courses could prove to be difficult for her as they usually require very specific vocabulary.

Check out the preview video for the first episode with English subtitles included. The show will start next week on February 6 with new episodes airing every Monday at 8pm. Mnet America is also available on Verizon's FiOS TV, Channel 229.

Taken from SOOMPI

Gotta love her smile and I wonder if the tip-toeing is on purpose to make her even more adorable :eyelove:

That and cause the guys are so tall and they needed to show the whole outfit so Cole has to tip toe haha.

New image from Kappa, gosh I really wished she'd trim her bangs..

d2gNQ.jpg

Cole fan art, haha that chicken is funny XD

2zpMm.jpg

cr: as tagged

According to the fan that made this, he (?) thought of this as Nicole is riding back and forth to Korea and Japan :lol:

lol thats so cute she had to tip toeing on that Seulong pic :tongue: ..but he's quite tall so... :lol: and also the one with jinwoon too ^_^ thanks for sharing guys

According to the fan that made this, he (?) thought of this as Nicole is riding back and forth to Korea and Japan

haha ...that's...thoughtful ^_^ plus that chicken also reminds me of Nicole when she did this

BvTrP.png

inki caps

Kjmp8.jpg

79rNB.jpg

As88b.jpg

cr : UltraJJambbong @ twitter

nicolebaby, well she did take this photo that Key and Minho were in :lol:

neQiA.jpg

Thanks for the caps and gifs, really thought Cole's outfit was cute on Inkigayo :)

Cole & IU (and sorta Hara) from Inkigayo fan pic:

i2bO0.jpg

by Spinel @ dc

tip off: iu-jjang

Waiting for original photo XD

For those who haven't read it, Viktoriya from KH actually went to the Inkigayo filming and even wrote a fan account, read it HERE!!