The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

the 91er line including minho(I think)(shinee), key(shinee), jinwoon(2AM), mir(MBLAQ), dongwoon(BEAST), jaejin(Ft island). That picture with cole and jaejin and mir is so cute. I love how she has her arm around the boys. But I still have to say that jinwoon and dongwoon pictures is the best to me. Since dongwoon seem very close to cole, since he put his hand on her shoulder. I like the group picture to, that is awesome picture. Cole on inkigayo was to cute, I love the white coat, and the glassess

[Reminder]

EihmB.png

The show is only airing in the US XD

Found the Channel Listings:

N5hg1.gif

so who's in the 91 line other than cole, key, dongwoon, and mir?

Besides the ones kimngocnguyen06 mentioned, Nicole has mentioned Nana as part of the 91 line and it seems Woohyun(Infinite)and Key have gotten pretty close so he likely has joined (:lol:) as well but it's mostly a boys club with the exception of Nicole.

Who had heard of Kappa before Nicole started working for them? Personally, I had never heard of them but I don't have much interest in fashion so this isn't unexpected.

lol, I hadn't heard of them either but a fan posted pics of KARA actually doing those sponsor pictures for Kappa in the past. I probably just didn't think their clothes were that awesome since it's sportswear lol

Loved Cole's wedding look for Mnet Wide News!!

Since there was a tweet that KARA's solo songs album is being mastered, I think we should hear about their solo songs soon :)!!!

Cole from Karadise in Paris

:lol:

9m2UVsODmw4tfGKwu31BT.gif

Who had heard of Kappa before Nicole started working for them? Personally, I had never heard of them but I don't have much interest in fashion so this isn't unexpected.

Kappa is more well known in sports area such as football/soccer and sponsoring sports team, so that's why its probably unheard in fashion, but as far as i know its quite an established brand worldwide, its on the same category with Nike, Adidas etc :)

xIcuq.jpg

9unf5.jpg

cr : as tagged

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i359/jmee00/KARAdise%20Paris%20Gifs/9m2UVsODmw4tfGKwu31BT.gif :hihi: :hihi: this is soo adorable...someone's said she's probably seeing bugs/spider :giggly:

really, that would be amazing. I would like to know who she dating. On inikayo when it was the new year, she was tell IU that the most important thing about turn 20, is getting her first kiss. I guess that mean she had her first kiss already, I guess she has a secret relationship. I think cole is not like Hara, she wouldn't tell anybody about her relationship

1zufwg.png

1zufwg.jpg

cr: dccarrot

tip off: ournikori

oh my.... -tries to regulate breathing- i can't... i j-j-just... wha... TT TT what is this.... I don't even....why.. -dies from not breathing-

edit//

okay, so, im still streaming inki..... And got different views/angles of her hair.... Still seems long..... And it looks all right i guess... i'll need to see HQ pics of this.

Looking on the bright side:

- For Cole's solo stuff???? :DDD

- Sometimes big change is good... a new hair color will give a chance for cole to grow? x3

-It looks fine.... It's better than the caps I first saw.

-

not-so-bright side:

- I hope this new hair style doesn't make Cole look old -3-;;

- AHHHHH. omg, why try something new if it doesn't look better than the last...

- I saw cole's random twitter saying she was going backwards or something... wonder if it's about this? D;

I'm not upset about it. Her hair changed for a reason, I'm more curious what that reason is.

I know Cole can rock a performance despite her terrible or tragic hair styles/cuts from the past :lol: If she puts up a great performance I don't see why the new hair changes much, I mean she had a mullet looking style for awhile haha. It will take a lot more than a new hair color, granted I think it's way too light for her and makes her look super pale.

like here, her hair looks bigger than usual here:

ANsNb.png

which leads me to believe either her hair is fuller/bigger or her hair is longer

and she looks cute here in the caps

FhQ2f.jpg

cr: kara4life @ tumblr

Since she changed her hair might as well share these gifs :tongue:

The styles i chose and editing arent the best so go easy on me lol.

e0rhjq.gif

t6tsw2.gift4vapy.gif2q9mc6h.gifigm151.giffxx12.gif2e1t0ki.gif

Hara's

edit: oops i just realize wrong place to post these. Please move this if its in the wrong section >_<

I got really bored :lol:

v

Edited by elisac0

Uhhhh.... What? :o

I really think blonde isn't a great choice. Dark colours fit better with her. And I was consoling myself that she wore a wig for Inkigayo... but was proven wrong when I couldn't see her "real" hair under after looking for it. Turned out that was her real hair. Ahhhh... blonde, I hope I will get used to it. No, wait, I will get used to it anyways because she's still Nicole! :eyelove: I still prefer her Lupin and Jumping hair over this one though.

^ Wow, that's alot of exploration in hairstyles for Nicole. I don't think that's in the wrong thread though, since it will definitely be a hot issue now because of Nicole's shocking new change of hairstyle.

elisacO, haha that's fun I think she definitely could be some of those looks. I know she's into wearing extensions now but what if she took them out and wears her hair the original length.. hmm. Unless she takes a selca and posts it on twitter (LOL XD), fans won't see her until the concerts :o

12.02.12. Blond Nicole on Inkigayo:

2pn41.jpg

QgKOx.jpg

t5ZnW.jpg

1A8Q9.jpg

If you don't like Cole's new do, this is what Cole thinks

OVRPc.jpg

tevYp.jpg

cr: everkara

I always want to see cole blond, after seeing gyuri blond. When I first saw it, I was wow this is defintely new. I like her hair color, just more like darker would be better. But it still good, I just think with that hair color. Cole should just put her hair down, it would be better down then up to me. I do like cole with dark hair color, like black, brown, redish brown. But this is a new look, and I like it. Some people would just have to get use it, so people didn't like cole hair long, but they got use to it. Now get use to cole hair being blond. Maybe it for her solo mv, but what care of mv would she be doing that make her dye her hair blond. And since most of her 91er friends had blond hair(dongwoon, key, jaejin(don't know)), why not her

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Nicole with blonde hair reminds me of those anime shows where the cute japanese girl always has blonde hair.

Can it be that she will be acting in such a role for an anime-based, live-action movie? If not, some producer please come up with one cute, funny movie for Nicole. We would love to see her in it and perhaps wearing some cute, sexy outfit like cosplay. She has the figure for it. She is also naturally funny and cute.

Edited by astro14