The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Nicole's ankle actually seems injured since she's wearing a brace on her left foot:

AvrRz.jpg

cr| kpop suki

I think she just stepped at the wrong place and all this happened. This probably explains her tweet that she deleted this morning :(

Probably take a few weeks to heal, I'm guessing. Such a bad time to happen, I wonder what they will do for her solo stages tonight since dancing was the main of her stages.

One of Cole's fans, the one who took the fancams said he saw Cole getting a piggyback from the manager after the concert last night :( Wonder why DSP didn't say anything.. XD

I feel sad that she hurt her ankle last night, hopefully she'll get better soon. She must have been upset when that happens but I'm sure she'll make do and have fun later hahahhaha

Thanks everyone for sharing the pics and fancams. The pic from DSP during her MJ perf is so good, love it :wub:

I saw the Beat It fancam and it's awesome! Her dancing is really great and that moonwalk wah I hope to see more :eyelove: hahahahhahaa and she sounded really good singing that too :D

Her Mister ending note sounded really good too, different hahahahaa Hopefully the fancam for her other stage comes soon, I want to hear the song.

Okay, first thing. I really changed my mind about her blonde hair. It looks really nice when it's short. I guess her blonde looks better depending on the style, especially in this KARASIA pic.

Nostalgic. I really missed her cool Wanna expressions. Really brings be back to when I got to know KARA through Wanna. Especially this expression.

Hope Cole does not dance too hard even if it is for us Kamilias at the concert so that her ankle recovers faster. KARA works very hard, but also have the tendency to go beyond their limits. I definitely don't want to see her injury get worse because of performances.

even though she got injured, i must say the Beat It performance was flawless, her moonwalk is smooth like she's not even trying, the fancam shows the moment she got trip a bit hence the twisted ankle, but like a pro she's still finishing the routine, i feel really proud of that moment :crying:

thank goodness the concert is only for 2 days so she can get enough rest to heal, hope the injury wasn't too serious, quite relieved to see she still look alright during inkigayo except for the visible brace on her leg, but i read that on the 2nd day Nicole still performed her Beat It routine :confused1:

everyone thanks for sharing the pics and fancam ^_^

Nicole and her leg cast

IBNpV.jpg

cr : @keitadj

with 91 line (i read Mir apologized through twitter for not be able to attend todays concert)

SHUeu.jpg

cr : Nicole's twitter

article about her injury

KARA's Nicole continues activites despite minor ankle injury

wOi8Z.jpg

KARA's Nicole is reported to have suffered from an ankle injury after performing for their first concert date in Seoul, South Korea yesterday. On the 19th of February, it was stated that Nicole had an ankle injury on her left foot and was required to wear a brace to continue other activities today.

A representative also confirmed that Nicole's injury was not that serious and was only advised to wear the ankle brace for the time being. After last night's concert, Nicole was still seen doing her regular activites by co-hosting today's Inkigayo.

Meanwhile, Nicole joins the rest of KARA as they perform for their second concert date "KARASIA" today at the Seoul's Olympic Gymnastic Stadium. The concert also marks their first concert tour since debuting in the industry.

Source: @_karaholic and Newsen

cr : Koreaboo

I hoping that it is just a precaution, and that it not serious injury. I totally love the beat it perform, that why nicole is the main dancer she just awesome. This is the type of dances, I see cole doing, not the whole booty shaking(even though she does that well), I do like her sexy dances, but I want to see powerful dances from her. And the mj performance defintely show that. I hoping that she didn't damage her leg even more when she had to do the mj perfomance again. This is the kind of dances cole should do from now all, something so powerful like this. Cole has what it takes, she just never got the right dances she want to do. I love her blond hair and more and more. I love all the 91er who came to support cole. So key was there, was it on the second concert day, or the first. Because I couldn't tell with the other pictures, I heard other people were like the ss501 sunbae and jaejoong. Oh mir so sweet that he tweet to cole that he can't be there, she forgive you. I can't wait to heard cole solos, I think the songs are going to be powerful so you can dance to it.