The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

i've come to the conclusion that i liked her as a blondie..haha..at first when i saw her blonde hair after she first dyed it, i was shocked because of the sudden change but after seeing all these fan pics, i really really like it ^^

really proud of her for giving it all eventhough she sprained her ankle..from the fancams, she seemed to be dancing quite fine, bt i did see her kinda limping still..hope she didnt further aggravate her ankle injury through all those intense dance steps ..glad that many of her friends came by to support kara..what a social butterfly she is..haha XD

her solo was a bt unexpected(was expecting a troublemaker-ish song..lol) but i liked it because it showcased her husky voice which she doesnt normally get to do :)

anyway, good job nicole !! hwaiting!!

KARA had such a hectic weekend.

It seems like many fans were impressed with her Beat It stage as was I. I knew she had that in her, just never really properly had a chance to show it. Beat It is such an interesting song choice because her style seemed more on the sexy side when it comes to dancing :P She was just a pro for going to MC at Inki then a 3 hour concert right after. About her solo, I expected a uptempo/dance track? But Lost is fine too, I had to get used to it lol.

It was really great to see the stars come out to support KARA, well most were Cole's friends lol. Glad to see them be there for her, really shows how many people love her :)

The girls did a great job and I hope they know that, don't let the haters deter them.. they never have.

So now I guess Cole and Gyuri will be resting.. should be. I think Nicole was doing something for Kappa today though XD

imo this beat it fancam is better than the one shared earlier.

watch and listen it yourself.

easily, the best solo of the concert!

[c] a6m2b01

how about a change for the japan concerts? to sing taylor swift's?

i want to see the other side of cole..

^ thanks redsummer for the video..i really like her beat it !! haha..so cool :)

i couldnt find a video for her beat it for the 19th concert though..has anyone found it ? because i wanted to see how she performed with that ankle of hers

@mae, i think so too, because in her tweet, she's wearing sports gear and tweeting with a stylist who i think work with kappa (can see that her left leg is propped up too, get well soon nicole !!)

all in all, happy with all the solo performances because it showed different sides to everyone

the uploader for this video kinda combined a few videos of her beat it fancam together so we can see her performance from different angles ^^

another one that i liked was this because we can hear the fanboys loud and clear..haha..the part where she slipped was quite clear as well..really lol when i heard the fan boys went "daebak daebak" after her performance XD

Edited by jjy

i finally heard the whole song..or atleast more than half of her solo song! and i really liked it. i was pretty quick to judge from a shorter fancam and at first i wasnt really a fan of it but now, i think its my second favorite solo from our girls, after jiyoungs. gawsh, i love hearing her rap again <3 :)

This is a different side of cole, she did say she want to show a different side of her. And the news did say that she was going to sing with a male singer, I guess they forget to mention that the guy hasn't debut yet. I was think that her song was going to be a more upbeat/dancing types of song, but I guess we get to heard cole real nature voices, so I happy with that

She got all the limelight while dancing to Beat It. I knew she is a good dancer, but didn't expect her to be this great. KARA also performed Step with a hell lot of energy and power at KARASIA, having much more impact than their usual live stages. I guess since it's the first concert, they give more than their best.

24cs4ck.jpg

A gif I made after watching the fancams. Loving the interactions between them. Nicole got butt-knocked by Hara while playing with Seungyeon when she wasn't looking during the With performance. Pardon the low quality :P

Edited by Redresonance

Gotta respect nicole's determination here..hope her ankle heals quickly :) ..all the pictures i have seen so far of her ankle makes me think that it is actually quite painful , contrary to the calm expression that she displayed during karasia ..hwaiting cole !!

the picture below was taken by kara's stylist during the second day of karasia

AmWZeOkCAAIoJxS.jpg

Edited by jjy

If yes,she is really really good friend with Nicole knowing that she had new hairstyle and hair color.Cole must be updating everything to Acchan.Cute friendship^^

As I remember she was just as much of a KARA fan before becoming really good friends with Nicole, so she probably checks up on KARA stuff too :lol:

She mentioned Nicole on her radio show the other day as well.

jjy, I know right.. she must have been in such pain and managed to perform at the concert like nothing much happened. I heard that she was still running around the next day and the day after, but her recent tweet .. it seems like the injury is catching up to her XD

Nicole's never really one to show anything else other than happiness and good energy/vibes so if she's in pain or is upset.. she'd hide it and she does it well XD

Here's what the stylist tweeted along with the picture,translation credits to Yooniqda_:

During 2 days of KARAsia, it was very hectic so I didn’t save any pics on my phone ㅠ but I have this one pic! Kori who prayed before going to the stage with hurt legs.~feels sorry and showing eagerness!!for doing it greatly, thank you~ you were the best ♥

wow its quite cute acchan monitoring Nicole's style change too ^_^

the sprained ankle must be quite painful since there's pic of her had to get carried by their manager, but her second day Beat It performance show as nothing happened

cr : uploader

Nicole describe what happen in one of her tweet with one of her long time acquaintance/friend

YtCwF.png

i'm glad the stylist post that pic, its like showing that despite she's being a trooper for keep the show go on, Nicole also had her own struggle

T10nE.jpg

cr : as tagged

There is an article mention how FCMEN was voted as the gathering the most idols wished to join.Aside from male idols who want to join that group,many girl idols also want to be part of the group.Nicole name also been mention in that article because she is the only girl in that FCMEN.I bet many of them envy with Cole's position as manger there LOL.Here some brief translation that mention Nicole's name :thumbup1: (p/s:this ranking is for MBC Idol weekly tomorrow)

Meanwhile, FC MEN was selected as the gathering the most idols wished to join.

FC MEN is a soccer team made by JYJ

These are the clip of MBC Idol Ranking for Social Gathering Group that fellow idos had voted.I include two vids that mention Nicole as part of their groups.Fcmen and 91line. :thumbup:

FCMEN(Cole mention last)

91line(with Nicole,Key,Jinwoon,Mir,Jaejin,Dongwoon,Nana,Woohyun and Miss A min)

cr:uploader(kpopidolinfinite & JjYcJs1)

Just a quick question.Isnt Minho part of the 91line too?I always saw him took a pic with official 91line.Plus Cole also mention him at Kara Live at Youtube as part of her 91line :confused1:

Edited by martina

Either the trap door was faulty or the trap door operator did not do a good job. It was supposed to be lowered later for Nicole to make an exit. It was an accident waiting to happen. Good thing it did not get worse. Nicole could have twisted or fractured her ankle. The stage managers should not allow trap doors to be used unless there is no other way. It can very dangerous. Sometimes, they leave the big trap doors open even while the performers danced in front of it. The stage is usually dark and the multiple lights flare down and blind the performers sometimes. Another danger is from fireworks explosives. Michael Jackson was burnt once on the scalp. Even a S.H.E. member suffered extensive burns.

Korean concerts usually have flames shooting up just beyond the stage. Sometimes, the performer has to stand high up on a small platform above the stage to sing also-Goo Hara. Safety should be paramount and not compromised. Performers should not put their life at risk unless it is safe to perform. Poor Nicole who had to bear much pain during her second performance. Beat It dancing must have been excruciatingly painful for her. DSP should seek compensation on behalf of Nicole to teach them a lesson.

Edited by astro14

martina, thanks for posting those clips! Cole being in those exclusive groups :D

Minho is part of the '91 line but I think he has another group of friends he hangs out with as well that is known. Recently, he's been more included to '91 line stuff like in the pictures.

Update on Nicole's ankle:

"It has ended. Nicole seemed energetic, like always. ^^ But her foot seems like it's in really bad shape (T-T) She seems to find basic movements like moving by herself difficult >_< Rather than having IU or Hara lead her with their hands, she preferred to hop around with one leg. I think she often performed her concerts and dances until the end!!

Nicole's way of thinking and willpower are amazing!!"

Original Tweet CR | 335sweet

Trans CR | cherrims

* The fan went to today's Inkigayo filming.

thanks everyone for all the updates :)

good to see her in good spirits during inkigayo. She seemed really happy and kinda squealed when ftisland and during miss a's interview too..lol

Noticed that she was on crutches in the photo with Tiger JK and Hara..hope it's just as precautionary.

tine thanks for sharing http://i.imgur.com/uPaLP.jpg aww poor Nicole...it looks like Nicole had to use crutches to walk :huh: on other pic it shows her too

yCDPB.jpg

cr : DrunkenTigerJK's twitter

thanks for the info mae, its nice fans came to support them on inkigayo, Nicole tweeted she go many cookies/chocolate afterwards, hope it would cheer her up ^_^ apparently from Nicole's mom tweet answering to fans she mentioned it gonna take 2 weeks for Nicole to heal

Just a quick question.Isnt Minho part of the 91line too?I always saw him took a pic with official 91line

thanks for sharing the clips martina, ...and yea like already mentioned minho also a 91line and as far as i know minho is closer to his senior friends even though he's a 91line :)

Inkigayo caps

0aSV5.jpg

dejhJ.jpg

QOvkW.jpg

jINWf.jpg

wPM9o.jpg

KfVA0.jpg

mEvLR.jpg

cr : DCKARA