The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

I hope that cole would get better soon. Since she would have to be perform speed up and girl power on show soon. I just hoping that she would be able to perform when they have to. Cause I don't want to see her on the sidelines just singing, and the other dancing and singing. That would make me feel sad, cause we all know that cole want to be able to dances and singing. It would reminder me of how minho had to sit out when shinee perform lucifer. I love her violet hair, I really think she can pull off any care of hair. Plus it like dark, so I feel like she defintely can pull off the dark color. I really wondering how long cole hair is now. Wondering does she really have to put extension hair anymore.

I was surprised to hear about Nicole crying, she must be really frustrated to do so on stage. From the tweets, they really were impressed and appreciated Nicole for sticking this out. Read that she was still in good spirits despite not being able to dance.

Some pics from the concert from fans:

rQWAv.jpg

cr | matunaga625

During STEP:

OrFqQ.jpg

cr | HIRAHARABOO

Nicole's Message/Greeting:

Although I'm in such a condition I wanted to meet you in Okinawa. although I have been injured in our concert. I'd like to come to hold the concert in the fine condition again.

Trans CR | superkarafan

yea i read from superkarafan's that Nicole cried during their STEP performance when she performed while sitting :( i think Nicole just felt a bit frustrated since she couldn't do performance normally,,,but if its for precautionary action to speed up her recovery i think the fans will understand...and read some fans saying their appreciation for Nicole for keep performing even with her condition :)

from TGC

KwdQf.gif

FwHpy.gif

AQ9MW.gif

Okinawa stage

xHl4r.gif

oitCP.gif

Wheelchair Bound Nicole Gets a Push from Kang Jiyoung

A picture of Kara's Nicole in a wheelchair recently appeared on an online forum. The picture was titled, "Nicole arrives at the airport in a wheelchair; pushed by Kang Jiyoung." In the picture, a gaunt-looking Nicole is wearing a mask and being pushed by fellow member Kang Jiyoung. Nicole, despite injuring her ankle during the KARASIA tour, has continued making scheduled appearances. Just the other day, March 3, Nicole appeared with Kara for the "Tokyo Girls Collection Show."

4e5Ps.jpg

Gyuri also recently underwent throat surgery, with news of her surgery being covered in Japan as well. Hopefully these two will make a safe, healthy recovery. Netizens who looked at Nicole's picture commented, "How can she recover if she's doing these activities?," "I'm wishing for your speedy recovery," "This is hard to look at. I bet it hurts a lot," and "Good to see Jiyoung helping." Kara released their new Japanese single "Speed Up/Girls Power" this month. Let's all send some positive vibes to Nicole and Gyuri and hope they get well soon!

cr : little mixed girl @ Soompi

i find it quite ironic when Nicole injured her ankle during KARASIA, only a few korean media reported it, only when this picture of her from Japan airport emerged on online forums they give it proper news

KARA spotted on some show on the same hair salon with Insooni

:tongue: (still blond) Nicole sighting at 0:20 ^_^

cr : uploader

sWeEy.jpg

i find it quite ironic when Nicole injured her ankle during KARASIA, only a few korean media reported it, only when this picture of her from Japan airport emerged on online forums they give it proper news

Well I don't think Cole fans write often on message boards unless it's extreme or super interesting. Not everything she does 'makes news' but it's okay.. not that important as long as fans can stay informed at other places like here :)

I heard she was sick as well, I really hopes she finds some way to not stress out.

Fancam from the Airport of Nicole:

STEP & Dear Kamilia Performances, see Cole sitting on stage:

I know and believe that our Nicole will recover from her injury and illness, and come back with an even more powerful beauty and energized performances, than ever. Keep your hopes up Nicole, because we shall continue to cheer and support you. We love you, Nicole!

:81766871::85896326::51333867::32524216::15541758:

I'm not really feelin' the purple shade of her hair. I actually really liked her with the blonde the moment I saw it. I really hope that she or DSP dyed the hair blonde for a reason, it was only for like a week and I hope it wasn't just for the concert, I hope it was for her solo MV or something big.

Glad to see her feeling a bit better now, moving around and all. It's a bit disheartening seeing her limping as she MC while Hara and IU are bouncing excitedly around. I can see that she feels awkward unable to be her energetic self.

I really hope that she or DSP dyed the hair blonde for a reason

The only reason I could think of for dying her hair is for the Kappa photo shoot, which she participated in that Monday after the concerts. She dyed her hair to violet after that.

Mir tweeted about Nicole:

igxlD.jpg

Isn't our Cole (Kara's Nicole) cute ㅠㅠㅠ? She made cookies for my birthday and hurriedly wrote a letter ㅠㅠㅠ Thank you ㅠ

Letter ( only partial because last part is covered):

Cheol Yong ah~

I wanted to give you this in person! The timing isn

Nicole, Han Ji Min, Alex…send condolences to JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun

6wcsS.jpg

Many stars are visiting their star brothers, JYJ’a Park Yoo Chun and actor Park Yoo Hwan to offer their condolences after the death of their father.

On March 15, singers and actors visited the mortuary in Seoul where the Park brothers’ father was placed.

According to an official, JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong and Kim Jun Su, and actress Song Ji Hyo from C-JeS Entertainment visited the mortuary on the day of the ceremony. Alex, KARA’s Nicole, Oh Seung Hyun, Jung Seok Won, Han Ji Min, Jo Sang Ki, No Min Woo, Kwak Yong Hwan, and Jin Hyuk also visited the mortuary to comfort the Park brothers.

Kim Jae Joong and Kim Jun Su arrived at the mortuary first on March 14 with sorrowful faces. The two stars felt very sorry for the father of their friend’s death.

The Park brothers’ father died on March 14 from a chronic disease. Park Yoo Chun was on his way to Korea after touring Chile and Peru with the group members so he wasn’t able to visit his father on his deathbed.

A spokesperson for the agency says, “Park heard the news as soon as he arrived in Korea and cried a lot with people from the company. He is currently staying at the mortuary of his father.”

Due to Park’s father’s death, the shooting schedule for SBS’s new series Rooftop Price, which will start airing on March 15, is temporarily canceled. Park plays the role of a lead character named Lee Gak in the series.

Source: Starnews

cr : en.korea.com

scan + edit from DSP Colorful

hs3KO.png

UIr6Z.jpg

cr : as tagged + bunnar @ tumblr

random things on some Hong Kong TV program, Nicole's Love Class performance

:lol:

7bpPG.jpg

cr : @HoHoLai + iammai @ KH

I'm watching Heroes (variety show) with Nicole in it and she doesn't have much screen time. I've noticed now that she doesn't have much screen time in a lot of shows she's on. It makes her seem quite and of course she's not like that at all. I wish she'd appear more on screen and have more shows to be on :D

It makes her seem quite and of course she's not like that at all. I wish she'd appear more on screen and have more shows to be on :D

Nicole and Heroes, there was only a handful of episodes where Nicole had a "story line". If you want to see more of Nicole, you can try watching her Star Golden Bell episodes and her reality show which we have here for downloads :)

Nov, haha I wonder what drama that was that showed a Korean performance.. but nice cameo :P

I didn't know how close Cole was too Yoochun, but very sweet of her to pay her respects.

Nicole from the World Music Festival in Okinawa:

q7oWu.png

^^ love this pic

:D

VqLxR.png

tYBB4.png

k9h83.png

cr |Innolife

King's Brunch Translation:

White dress: I’m glad. Today, we’d like to ask KARA what they’re into at the moment.

White dress: That makes us happy. Lastly, Nicole, what are you into?

Nicole: Yes, for me…

Dude/White dress: Image change

Nicole: Yes, I wanted to show a new me at the Korea concert and I dyed my hair blonde.

White dress: You really did

Nicole: How do I look?

White dress: Your image really does completely change

Dude: Was that a wig?

Nicole: No

Dude: It’s your actual hair?

Nicole: Yes, it’s my own hair

Dude: Your own hair

Nicole: Yes, but right now, it’s purple

Dude: Purple

Nicole: Yes

Dude: Purple looks good on you too. Blonde is also a good look

Nicole: Trying a new look is fun and I want to keep trying new looks

Dude: Is there a style you want to try?

Nicole: Maybe more feminine?

Dude: A little sexy

Nicole: Sexy is good too, since it’s similar to “Speed Up”

Dude: I see. I hope you show us soon

White dress: I agree. Is there a hairstyle you want to try next?

Nicole: Maybe more like Hara’s? Gold… like straight and gold… brown? Gold brown? would be good too, I think.

Trans cr | SuperiorMusic @ tumblr

Cole's into image change lately haha, I guess we should be expecting new looks:)

haha i am so glad nicole is willing to try on different looks and that she is so into it as well, it definitely keeps things interesting, and im not going to lie i was a little surprised that she didnt talk about food.

I would like cole to try new looks, I like her hair blond or purple. I think if her hair was dye like blond or purple it would look good when her hair is up in a ponytail or something like that. But if her hair was like brown or redish brown, then I think it would look good down. But I glad that she experiment with new ideas. I like the purple hair, for some reason when I watch it on inkigayo, it look funky to me. But in king bunch, her hair look awesome and so cool.