The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Christine, hehe so funny :)

Saw this posted at AK about Cole:

To be specific that translator are there for nicole. nicole is the weakest japanese speaker in KARA since Japan is her third language while for other member its is second language

I never thought that translator is still there for just Nicole, assumed it was all of them :lol:

But I think also, when she's in Japan she's thinking in 3 languages constantly for interviews etc. English is basically her first language and the one that she's the best at, it explains why she answered "No" when she was on King's Brunch :lol:

I watched KARA Channel Episode 2 subbed and even there Cole was lost when a fan asked what flavor of toothpaste the girls used. Cole was confused and hadn't answered when the others had already lol. Gyuri was like Nicole's unfocused haha XD

But I think also, when she's in Japan she's thinking in 3 languages constantly for interviews etc. English is basically her first language and the one that she's the best at, it explains why she answered "No" when she was on King's Brunch

yeah i think English still her first language, at least that what i noticed from some shows and the Karadise quiz session when Nicole still counting with english first then give the answer in korean :)

Christine...funny clips LOL...someone said it was Sungja's language with Cori's accent :lol:

I do agree, I think cole first language would always be english. And the language that she good at, next would be korean, and then japanese. But I wouldn't say that the transaltor was there just for cole. I think cole is learn japanese pretty well, consistenty had busy the girls are. Beside she could be learn japanese from a english book. But cole is doing well in japanese, and gave time she would be a amazing at it. It is her third language(if you count spanish, then it would be her fourth), so it hard for her. Since she basically fluent in english, and she really good in korean(wouldn't say she fluent, but very good), and she learn japanese(I think her japanese is going to be like her korean, good but not fluent). Plus she did spend like 14-15 years in American, so her english would be really good. Plus she spend about 5-6 years in korea, so her korean is pretty good. And she been around japan for like 1.5-2 years, so her japanese is really good, consistenly the how short the time limit was. Plus remember she had SGB in korea, so that could of her help her with her studies.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Language skills has a lot to do with being confident in speaking it. In that regard, Cori is better than Hara IMO. It's just that Cori isn't shy about checking with their translator so it's pretty obvious. Cori is confident with speaking in Japanese although she uses a lot of "borrowed words" when she speaks since English is still her first language. In King's Brunch, I'm sure the translator said "wig" in English so Cori's brain switched to English when she answered. It's cute how she shook her head to switch back to Japanese.

tumblr_m15lgva9Ba1r1p8rto1_500.gif

Cori looked so hot and edgy dancing while sitting. Can't wait to see her on her feet and dance.

This is quite random but after re-watching Nicole's Inkigayo MC cuts for the past three weeks or so, the ones in which Big Bang wins, she seems to be really nervous around their reactions and hyper-active energy. It just makes me laugh so much. It's either she's afraid they might cause her injury to worsen if they accidentally bump in to her or something so she's being really cautious or she's just nervous around their hyper-active energy in general. Whatever the reason, I find it quite funny and cute to watch... hahaha...

I haven't notice about that. Well I be wait for how cole would reactiction when shinee win a award on inkigayo, or 2AM. I really hoping that cole would get better soon, since the speed up performance is not as fierce without cole. And cole is being fierce in a chair. I think that cole is the pyramid for the dances. Cause it seem like cole is suppose to be in the middle of the dances. And since cole can't dance, the girls look like they leave a spot for Cole. Hopefully cole would be better by the time of music station, I think that the performance I really want cole to do.

Please stop bun-ing her hair. I personally think she looks better with her loose and flowing, especially with her length right now and with her hair color right now too.

I can't agree with you more. It looked fine the way it was at the airport lol.

Nicole from the press conference in Taiwan:

6880628828_2072c3fda3_o.jpg

7026728621_b2b6698411_o.jpg

6880628990_e2a7056de2_o.jpg

cr: as tagged

From the press conference:

Q: Before coming to Taiwan, did you do any research/preparation work?

NC: I’ve asked my friends who came to Taiwan before on what food is great in Taiwan, and everyone said the pearl milk bubble tea. So I want to try it on this trip.

Trans cr: steprider

Her hair is great both way imo. The Taiwan airport pics are amazing but her hairstyle on King's brunch was also very very nice. It looked better tied up on King's Brunch than at the Taiwan conference tho. I think it's a really nice way to mix it up, loved the long pony tail that she had while performing too.

Edited by UN4

Please stop bun-ing her hair.

lol yeah agree with you :lol: somehow i like her hair look messy more like when they leave Taiwan :P

PTHIW.jpg

bPN2Y.jpg

SHmyL.jpg

iRO7v.jpg

5mot8.jpg

IhQKv.jpg

v5r5N.jpg

PyqQZ.jpg

cr : CAPA

^ her seat plane is 01A so Nicole probably a window person :tongue::confused1:

cute interaction with Key during Inkigayo ending

:P

WrG6e.gif

mxS1k.gif

cr : koralblue @ tumblr

i have a quick random question sorry, but i was watching the Taxi show with Kara and at point they were asking if the girls had gotten a dash before and nicole said she had with somebody but i didnt work out over the phone because he wasnt her style. Can anyone explain to me what a dash is? sorry if this is posted in the wrong area.

Can anyone explain to me what a dash is? sorry if this is posted in the wrong area.

Oh like someone asked her out or was interested in her basically.

I love Nicole's bed head hair at the airport, she looks like she literally rolled out of bed and was like Meh :lol:

Thought this was cute, the girls showing love to Cole @ the end of their Honey performance:

grouplovecole.gif

According to some tweets from JKamilia, they are expecting Cole to dance on their Music Station appearance coming up soon. Cole's recent tweet seems promising too.