The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

I heard that she finally got to dance on KARASIA, I so happy she got to dances again. A tiny part of me, was hoping that she still can perform game of love. Since she can dances again, she would probably do beat it for her solo stage. So I was think since she healed she wouldn't have to sing game of love anymore. Little disappointed she probably wouldn't be singing it, but I just happy she can dances again. She look so cute on inkigayo. Sporty cole is back, seeing her wear that outift, make me watch to watch her on sport show again. Let her be on dream team again. she would do awesome

Christine, thanks for the KAPPA pics.

She's so tan lol and she actually looks her age if that makes sense. Nice pics :)

One of Nicole's fan girls met her while shopping, _Miracle_5 tweeted about it:

It seemed to be true that KARA was in the canal city Fukuoka yesterday! I was in the same place same time! But I watching movie... X-(

I heard that Nicole had shopped yesterday in Fukuoka. And she met the girl of the fan accidentally

The girl came for Karasia of the day before. She has burst into tears because of too much emotion to meet her idle suddenly.

Nicole said "Don't cry", and comforted the girl. And she gave the girl some personal thing for present. Tender Nicole!

tip off: kara4life!

* The original tweet is from the fan girl's mom, she said her daughter called her crying from Fukuoka, more specifically a shopping complex called Canal City. Her daughter said she encountered Nicole while looking at clothes, she and Nicole shook hands. Nicole also gave her daughter a pink teddy bear strap (?).

Original Tweets | shiohiromay

** Canal City happens to have a Disney Store where Cole probably got her new "friends" as she called them on her tweet lol.

Cole's such a sweetie ♥

tine, thanks for the kappa HQ pics ^_^ ...kinda hope they let loose her hair on this, but well probably since summer theme so...but love the tanned looks ^_^

mae thanks for the additional info on that fan account...lucky fan :P what are the odd meeting your idol while you goes shopping randomly ^_^

pics from Kappa fan signing

JH8mz.jpg

feFPQ.jpg

cr : 무지개참치

fancam

cr : pusalma16

Truly beautiful and inspiring how she kept smiling all throughout the Kappa fan meeting event. Looked like she was very genuinely happy to meet with the fans and the fan accounts confirm that.

@Parkseungcole giving Nicole some fan letters

tumblr_m3ih5gdath1r4b7rxo11_1280.jpg

And then he gives her a box of chocolate, look at her expression :P

tumblr_m3isq9x1161r4b7rxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3m4cnZcfr1r4b7rxo1_500.jpg

He said Nicole got curious when he mentioned that the letters were from Serbia and Canada :P and Nicole said she already knows and likes that brand of chocolates.

Edited by UN4

Really great to see all the fan support Nicole got from the fan sign, she seemed really grateful and happy even though I read it was quite chaotic and messy XD

Nicole fan pics from Inkigayo:

mUiHM.jpg

hK8SZ.jpg

cr | as tagged.

I was enthralled at what the stylist made Nicole wear. Either give her a new outfit or cut off that train in the front. And I'm begging you stylists, please stop tying up her hair so much. Her hair length is probably a bit longer than shoulder length now, you can do so much with that length; straighten it, curl it, extension it, just something different other than tying it up. The past few episodes with her hair down was really nice, why not continue with it. Let her hair flow more often.

Well it was a 'clubbing theme" for Inkigayo :lol:, her bangs are too long for my taste.. it was covering her face and getting in her eyes at the fan sign XD Maybe she's trying to grow it out.

Fancam of SeoHyun from Inkigayo,but we see Nicole and Hara too:

IU fancam, see Nicole at the beginning watching the Twinkle perf:

Fancam of KAPPA Fan sign by Kanasi:

Who knows what I'm going to complain about?... hahaha... Why stylists? Again? That darn bun!

:lol: I think we can all agree that Nicole is more practical versus style :P She probably likes the bun cause it's not in her way when she's performing. It was really cool to see Cole chatting it up with Ailee :D

Nicole fan account by SangHoon, for those who haven't read it yet:

It was an event that I could feel one thing: Nicole is such a nice kid.

If you gave her food, she definitely would get it and eat it; even when male fans asked her for a hug, she also did it.. if you talked to her, she would answer every single thing..

Since she was so nice, the event might be going on if the staff next to her didn't ask her to not talk much.

One surprising thing.. half of fans who came to the fansign were Japanese.

Because of that, when saying goodbye, Nicole also used Japanese to do so (beside talking only Korean as usual).

Anyway, I've had a nice dinner already.. but I really wanna eat your cooking Red Kitchen ramen.. TT_TT

Original Source | ksh850817

Translated by | _yoochi

From this fan account and the other one posted here at KH, Nicole sounds like exactly how I imagined her to be :lol:

Suddenly I'm see that Addidas jersey that Nicole wore during the encore at Karasia in Seoul everywhere now... hahaha... Is it being passed around or is it actually being bought?... hahaha... T-Ara wore during Dream Concert, Gang Kiz wore it for one of their debut, now I see JJ Project group wear it in their video. Who started this? Nicole?... hahaha... You trendsetter you.